PDA

View Full Version : shang tsung trailer

lich123
04-07-2011, 02:41 PM
found this on youtube : YouTube - Mortal Kombat (2011) MK9 Character Vignette: Shang Tsung

crow74
04-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Through out all the MK series ive never bothered to use Shang but with this one i actually feel like using all the fighter's :woop:

lich123
04-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Through out all the MK series ive never bothered to use Shang but with this one i actually feel like using all the fighter's :woop:

tell me about it. i just normally use cyrax or smoke but might have to use all of them because they all look awesome :woop:

Vulger Spartan
04-07-2011, 08:27 PM
This is MKs Proudest 'Next Gen' moment: They Brought back Shang Tsungs Morphing Ability. I Used to be a Huge Shang Tsung Fan, but after he didnt morph any longer he lost his credibility with me. I mean I love shang's own moves (which I preferred anyway) but in MK II & 3 if I wanted to 'F' with someone I'd Pick Shang & Morph into Scorpion, Sub-Zero or Mileena and just piss them off as I destroyed them utterly!

It was like he was the unknowable variable in VS mode, where you could play as Shang Tsung but throw in a wild card Morph that upsets the opponent's strategy of which character hey chose.

Like in UMK3 if Smoke, Cyrax, or Scorpion are picked then the Jax, Jade, Nightwolf or Kabal were good a counter Strategy to take them down. But if you Pick Shang Tsung you could then Change yourself & Destroy the opponent with Kabal's Mega Combos or Spam them with the Spear OR Sub-Zero's Freezes.

Finally Shang is The Sorcerer He once was in his Heyday!

KillerChris8814
04-07-2011, 10:53 PM
The trailer was good, I like how he made Johnny Cage rip his own head off.

lich123
04-07-2011, 11:20 PM
The trailer was good, I like how he made Johnny Cage rip his own head off.

that is a preview of his fatality

KillerChris8814
04-08-2011, 04:55 AM
that is a preview of his fatality

I realize that I just never liked Johnny Cage and enjoyed seeing him rip his own head off.

Pieville
04-08-2011, 08:00 AM
This is the Shang Tsung that I like, the one who can kick ass and use dirty tricks to win! The trailer was pretty good, not as good as some of the others but it lets you know Shang's back to his old self and will destroy you no matter who you are.

"Your soul is mine"