PDA

View Full Version : Pick up Preorder Gamestop

Lone Soldier x7
04-07-2011, 03:10 PM
I have a quick question for those who live in areas with Gamestops available.

I recently preordered GoW3 on the Gamestop site and I did it so that I can pick up the game when it comes out. How will I get the GoW3 beta? Will I recieve an email or do I have to go to the store?

Thanks in advance.

MachineZed
04-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Since they moved the codes to the receipt, I would guess they email the code to you.

Worhammer
04-07-2011, 09:43 PM
You have to go to the store and ask for it.

Hextech Raven
04-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Whenever I pre-ordered things online at Gamestop that had offers to betas I normally received a code via e-mail a week or so before the beta started.

Now if that applies to in-store pick-up I'm not entirely sure. I guess if you're two days away from the beta starting and you still haven't received a code you could just call up your local Gamestop and ask.

Burning Karma
04-08-2011, 02:28 AM
From GameStop.com:
"Store / In-store Pickup Customers: A code with instructions on how to redeem your code will be printed on your receipt at time of pre-order."
So go to the store that you picked and tell them. Maybe have a print out of your order confirmation page with you just to be safe.

Snowwwwy
04-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Id say you would have to go into the store and receive it. But I may be wrong.

KeepEmRolling
04-08-2011, 03:58 PM
I preordered, same as you. You can go in now and get your code for the beta. They will print it on a receipt, but it is not on the receipt with your preorder. I got mine a couple weeks ago.