PDA

View Full Version : Challenge - Personality Disorder

PaleGringo
06-29-2007, 04:45 AM
This one is stupid... you're Dude Love against Cactus Jack, Mick Foley, and Mankind. I'm getting my ass handed to me every time. Any ideas to get past this challenge?

darkXhawk
06-29-2007, 05:52 AM
Try and get outside the ring. Once the ref gets to a count of 4 the AI will make your opponets get back into the ring. Do your best to keep one of them outside and beat the hell out of him (just don't get counted out). Keep doing this over and over again until all 3 opponets are in the red then it should be a little easier to pin/submit one of them. Its been a while but I think thats how I did it.

TrembL
06-30-2007, 02:54 AM
I went into the options and turned the DQ and Count Out off. Then I got out of the ring and grabbed a weapon, then ran up to the top of the ramp (that way when they Irish Whipped me I wouldn't run all the way into the ring again). Now it took me a good 20 minutes, but I got them all in red and I was able to grab another weapon and hit 2 of the 3 of them and then I ran into the ring with the one guy who I didn't hit. It was either gonna be me or him, but as soon as he got into the ring I used my special and lucky for me he didn't reverse it and I got the win. The other guys only made it half way down the ramp before I got the 3 count. Hope this helps.

o7-Jordan-o8
06-30-2007, 11:25 AM
I done this challenge but it took me a good hour to do it.
What to do is go outside and get a weapon from under and wait for them to come out 1 by 1 and hit them keep doing this technique until all there bodys are yellow then stop and go to the top right hand side of the ring and irish wip them 1 after the other over the wal into the crowd and this should keep damaging the bodys damage.Take every chance to do ur taunt and get a finisher and f u get 1 throw the less damaged 2 over the wall at the crowd and finisher the most damaged within in the ring and pin 1..2..3 ! and theres ur challenge completed. ;):woop:
Btw DQ and count out must be turned off from options menu !!

mr mike 21
07-10-2007, 02:43 AM
did his in a 2 minutes 45 seconds just get a ring out beat up a foley till the ref has a nine count and get in the ring you win

OpB
07-22-2007, 05:25 AM
This seems easy.. I'll try it soon. Thanks for the tips.. getting one of them out alone could be wild though, and to keep him out for 9 seconds w/o the bitch reversing you and running into the ring to break the count is gonna be tough

o7-Jordan-o8
07-27-2007, 11:16 PM
Dont sweat it ! :D its the secret challenge u get once uv completed the legends and superstar 1 u should worry about :P lol

redsoxfan5592
08-11-2007, 06:31 AM
this challenge was surprisingly easy for me. Just run around the ring so they will chase you and just isolate one of them and give him a couple chair shots then work on the next. In fact I just realized how much fun this challenge was. I'm gonna go back and do it.

Infected Z
08-14-2007, 12:03 AM
I just done this one tonight, found it easy, just concentrate on one person at a time doing submissions, keep trying them all till you find one they wont break and then keep locking it in till the person gives up.