PDA

View Full Version : Any list off alll Sponsorship Objectives out there?

mark21667
04-07-2011, 10:42 PM
Just noticed I did a future Ping Objective. It would be well useful.

tazmad
04-08-2011, 02:55 AM
I really don't know why you are asking for these as the game tells you under the sponsorship tab just press A for objectives. Unless you are looking for another reason then sorry I don't have them to give.

NJAM14Titleist
04-08-2011, 03:06 AM
It's to hard to find a list as you can't see any objectives that aren't for your next level.

DjBatfink
04-08-2011, 08:30 AM
It might not be a bad idea to have a full sponsor level objective check list.
I played at least 2 tournaments in the PGA, a completely forgot to check sponsor's challenge's..
I know it's easy to just check the sponsor's individaulity, but to have a printable check list by your side when playing could be good, so you can see at a glance, maybe?...
But then someone would of had to unlocked all the sponsor's level's 1 - 4, and wrote them all down....
As said above you can only check them after you unlocked them.....

Stewie Griffin2
04-09-2011, 11:32 AM
I really don't know why you are asking for these as the game tells you under the sponsorship tab just press A for objectives. Unless you are looking for another reason then sorry I don't have them to give.

You can only see the challenges for the current level though. It would've been pretty damn useful for me a couple of days ago. I was working on the level 3 Ping objectives, the last of which required me to play in a major using Ping fairway woods. I got to the PGA Championship, played it and got to level 4 only to find out that I now need to win a major using a Ping putter. I am also working on the Broken Record achievement, so I can't just skip ahead to the Masters, but that's about 10-12 tournaments that I'm wasting by not working on other sponsors.

Anyone that's willing to help me compile the list, I'll try to put one together. I can at least offer up level 1 for Calaway and Nike, as well as level 4 for Cleveland, Taylor Made and Ping. I'll try to write down the other levels of Calaway once I start it tonight/tomorrow since it'll only take me 1 round to get to level 2. The most difficult part of all this is to make sure you don't skip over levels. I went straight from Taylor Made level 1 to level 4 as soon as I sank the approach shot, having not paid attention while I was completing the sponsor objectives along the way.

mark21667
04-09-2011, 12:20 PM
Here are Nike Level 4 ones

Sink Hole in One
Play 10 PGA TOUR events using all Nike Clubs
Win the Masters using a Nike Ball
Win the Masters Tournament using all Nike Clubs
Become #1 in theEA SPORTS Golf Rankings

NJAM14Titleist
04-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Here are Nike Level 4 ones

Sink Hole in One
Play 10 PGA TOUR events using all Nike Clubs
Win the Masters using a Nike Ball
Win the Masters Tournament using all Nike Clubs
Become #1 in theEA SPORTS Golf Rankings

Thanks for the info.

kentb79
04-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Here's all my current levels that aren't level 1. Hope it helps!

Cleveland Level 4
Place top 3 in a PGA Tour Major event
Score an eagle or better on any hole
Win any PGA Tour event while using Cleveland irons
Make it to top 75 of EA Sports golf rankings
Place Top 10 in 3 consecutive PGA tour events

Callaway Level 4
Finish top 5 in any Major using Callaway irons
Draw or Fade a shot with a Callaway iron to within 9 feet from 150 yards
Win 2 Majors
Make it to Top 5 of the EA Sports golf rankings
Win the FedEx Cup

Also going for Nike level 4 but someone posted that above me.

kentb79
04-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Finally got that damn hole out with a Ping iron to level up. That was starting to piss me off. Anyway, here's Ping Level 3 objectives

Ping Level 3
Play in any Major using a Ping fairway wood
Win 5 sponsored events on the PGA tour
Win a PGA tour event
Hit a Par 4 green in one stroke
Win a training event on the PGA tour

xplanetpiscesx
04-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Are the player challenge & sponsor challenges "attached" to certain events? The reason I ask is if you're playing the Nationwide Tour and then qualify for Q-school before finishing the schedule (which of course will happen), do you lose the ability to complete the challenges in the tournaments that you never played?

Stewie Griffin2
04-09-2011, 10:01 PM
I started the sponsor guide, will give credit to anyone that can contribute anything to it. Does anyone have the Cleveland, Taylor Made or Ping level 1 objectives? I've already got level 4 on those, so any help would be great.

Also looking for levels 2 and 3 for ALL sponsors with the exception of Ping Level 3 (thanks kentb79!).

Also would be useful to know what exactly happens if you switch sponsors before completing a level. It says all progress will be lost on the current sponsor, does that mean that if I've got 4 of 5 objectives for level 4 on Ping, that if I switch to another sponsor, when I go back to Ping I will be back to 0 of 5 for Level 4? Just confused on this, and it'd be a nice addition to the guide.

kentb79
04-09-2011, 10:29 PM
Also would be useful to know what exactly happens if you switch sponsors before completing a level. It says all progress will be lost on the current sponsor, does that mean that if I've got 4 of 5 objectives for level 4 on Ping, that if I switch to another sponsor, when I go back to Ping I will be back to 0 of 5 for Level 4? Just confused on this, and it'd be a nice addition to the guide.

Only the "counting" ones reset. Like if it says win 3 tourneys using X club, if you win 1-2 tourneys, then change sponsor, that resets back to zero. The others like "make a shot from off the green" do not reset if you accomplish them and change sponsors.

kentb79
04-09-2011, 10:54 PM
One other thing with the updates I gave. I put the objectives to unlock a level. So for example I say level 4 objectives, the player will actually be level 3 and they are the objectives to unlock level 4. Could get confusing for some.

Here's another I have, will update Taylor Made as I go if still needed.

Taylor Made level 2 objectives (Level 1 player, these needed to unlock Level 2)
Play a round hitting every FIR
Sink a shot from anywhere except the green
Place top 10 in 3 PGA tour events
Hit a drive longer than 275 yards using a Taylor Made driver and ball

Stewie Griffin2
04-09-2011, 10:58 PM
One other thing with the updates I gave. I put the objectives to unlock a level. So for example I say level 4 objectives, the player will actually be level 3 and they are the objectives to unlock level 4. Could get confusing for some.

Here's another I have, will update Taylor Made as I go if still needed.

Taylor Made level 2 objectives (Level 1 player, these needed to unlock Level 2)
Play a round hitting every FIR
Sink a shot from anywhere except the green
Place top 10 in 3 PGA tour events
Hit a drive longer than 275 yards using a Taylor Made driver and ball

Thanks for the heads up. I'll go through and change it in the guide. I'll also add your info on the progress.

Edit: If I'm not mistaken, there are really only 3 tiers of objectives. Is that correct? So you're level 1 with objectives to reach 2, level 2 with objectives to reach 3 and level 3 with objectives to reach 4?

I'll check back after the NCAA Hockey championship game and update the guide if that's right.

kentb79
04-09-2011, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I'll go through and change it in the guide. I'll also add your info on the progress.

Edit: If I'm not mistaken, there are really only 3 tiers of objectives. Is that correct? So you're level 1 with objectives to reach 2, level 2 with objectives to reach 3 and level 3 with objectives to reach 4?

I'll check back after the NCAA Hockey championship game and update the guide if that's right.

Yep, technically there are no level 4 objectives. You get there, done.

Onto that other part about the hockey game. Was wondering about that when I noticed the Michigan helmet. I'm a North Dakota alum. I fell into a drunken haze after Thursdays game. That sucked. Sorry, go Dogs!

Stewie Griffin2
04-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Yep, technically there are no level 4 objectives. You get there, done.

Onto that other part about the hockey game. Was wondering about that when I noticed the Michigan helmet. I'm a North Dakota alum. I fell into a drunken haze after Thursdays game. That sucked. Sorry, go Dogs!

Ah. Hunwick was standing on his head Thursday night. One of the better performances I've ever seen. The game was totally dominated by UND, but we came out on top. We've had a few of those go against us this season, so we were due for it to go our way.

Stewie Griffin2
04-10-2011, 12:02 AM
Only the "counting" ones reset. Like if it says win 3 tourneys using X club, if you win 1-2 tourneys, then change sponsor, that resets back to zero. The others like "make a shot from off the green" do not reset if you accomplish them and change sponsors.

Sorry to keep coming back to you, but I've got one more question on this topic.

If I change sponsors before getting to level 4, does that reset all counters, or just the counter for the current level? So, if I'm doing Nike level 3 objectives, but switch to Ping to get the last one I need, will it reset all of the level 1 and 2 counters as well? Basically what I want to know is if you can get "demoted" by your sponsor, or is that the sole purpose of unlocking the different levels, even though you can complete them all at any time?

Thanks again for your help, man.

And GO BLUE!;)

kentb79
04-10-2011, 12:19 AM
Ah. Hunwick was standing on his head Thursday night. One of the better performances I've ever seen. The game was totally dominated by UND, but we came out on top. We've had a few of those go against us this season, so we were due for it to go our way.

You mean Mighty Mouse? What's he about 5 foot 3, 120 pounds? Jeez, he's tiny. But he was pretty incredible Thursday. Crazy he started as a walk on. Pretty impressive.

kentb79
04-10-2011, 12:21 AM
Sorry to keep coming back to you, but I've got one more question on this topic.

If I change sponsors before getting to level 4, does that reset all counters, or just the counter for the current level? So, if I'm doing Nike level 3 objectives, but switch to Ping to get the last one I need, will it reset all of the level 1 and 2 counters as well? Basically what I want to know is if you can get "demoted" by your sponsor, or is that the sole purpose of unlocking the different levels, even though you can complete them all at any time?

Thanks again for your help, man.

And GO BLUE!;)

Nope there aren't any demotions. Once you get to a level it never drops back.

Stewie Griffin2
04-10-2011, 02:04 AM
You mean Mighty Mouse? What's he about 5 foot 3, 120 pounds? Jeez, he's tiny. But he was pretty incredible Thursday. Crazy he started as a walk on. Pretty impressive.

Sure hope you're watching this one. Hell of a game. Going to OT, tied at 2.

kentb79
04-10-2011, 02:25 AM
Sure hope you're watching this one. Hell of a game. Going to OT, tied at 2.

Sure was. :) Great game. That was a great play to win it, Hunwick didn't stand a chance on that one. Patrick Roy couldn't have stopped that one. Depressing to watch though. We dominated Duluth all year every time we played, yet they get to celebrate. Very depressing.

kentb79
04-10-2011, 02:34 AM
Got another.

Ping Level 3 (to get level 4)
Win any Major using a Ping putter
Hit a shot out of a bunker that lands within 2 feet of the hole
Earn 800 or more FedEx cup points in a season
Win 2 majors
Place top 5 in 3 consecutive PGA tour events

Stewie Griffin2
04-10-2011, 02:39 AM
Sure was. :) Great game. That was a great play to win it, Hunwick didn't stand a chance on that one. Patrick Roy couldn't have stopped that one. Depressing to watch though. We dominated Duluth all year every time we played, yet they get to celebrate. Very depressing.

Great game. Sucks to be on the wrong end of it. But when you spend 25% of the game killing off penalties, you don't have much chance to score. Add in the fact that they couldn't get the puck in deep in OT to change lines, kept icing it and left themselves just plain worn out and they deserved to lose.

Great showing by Duluth. Wish it was a best of 3, because I think it'd be a different result.

Edit: For what it's worth, that first goal that was waved off was BS. Should've been 3-2 at the end of regulation. Quick whistle and a lucky rebound on Deluth's second goal was the difference.

NJAM14Titleist
04-10-2011, 02:53 AM
Congrats to Minnesota-Duluth!!!

Stewie Griffin2
04-10-2011, 02:55 AM
Congrats to Minnesota-Duluth!!!

In the words of Eric Cartman, you can suck my balls.

NJAM14Titleist
04-10-2011, 03:30 AM
You don't have to be mean. Minnesota-Duluth was the best team this year. They deserved it. If Michigan had won then they would have been the better team.
Just let a Minnesota-Duluth fan enjoy himself for once.

Stewie Griffin2
04-10-2011, 03:35 AM
You don't have to be mean. Minnesota-Duluth was the best team this year. They deserved it. If Michigan had won then they would have been the better team.
Just let a Minnesota-Duluth fan enjoy himself for once.

Sorry, but if you watch any other college sports, you can understand why I'm a little bitter at the fact that our 1 hope just lost a game that should've been won 3-2 in regulation...

NJAM14Titleist
04-10-2011, 03:39 AM
Sorry, but if you watch any other college sports, you can understand why I'm a little bitter at the fact that our 1 hope just lost a game that should've been won 3-2 in regulation...

I understand that Michigan hasn't performed as well as many had hoped in sports, but you still have the Red Wings. As for me I'll be pulling for the Penguins.

Stewie Griffin2
04-10-2011, 03:45 AM
I understand that Michigan hasn't performed as well as many had hoped in sports, but you still have the Red Wings. As for me I'll be pulling for the Penguins.

The tragedy doesn't end with the fact that I'm a Michigan fan. I live in Ohio, and having to deal with all the bandwagon UOS fans is just a bit tiring.

As for the Wings, I follow them as closely as I can, but I don't wanna pay a shit-ton of money for Center Ice, so I can't even watch them. I've at least got some consolation, now that the Reds are decent. But that doesn't make up for a whole lot, unless they win the WS this season, which is a long shot.

NJAM14Titleist
04-10-2011, 03:48 AM
I hear ya on the Reds. 18 years of the Pirates losing has been brutal. But they are at least they're over .500 this year.

Stewie Griffin2
04-10-2011, 03:57 AM
I hear ya on the Reds. 18 years of the Pirates losing has been brutal. But they are at least they're over .500 this year.

Like I told my wife at the game on Tuesday, you know it's early in the season when the Pirates are in second place.;)

kentb79
04-10-2011, 03:58 AM
Great game. Sucks to be on the wrong end of it. But when you spend 25% of the game killing off penalties, you don't have much chance to score. Add in the fact that they couldn't get the puck in deep in OT to change lines, kept icing it and left themselves just plain worn out and they deserved to lose.

Great showing by Duluth. Wish it was a best of 3, because I think it'd be a different result.

Edit: For what it's worth, that first goal that was waved off was BS. Should've been 3-2 at the end of regulation. Quick whistle and a lucky rebound on Deluth's second goal was the difference.

Very true. They got shafted on that one. However, if it was best of 3 I think my Sioux would've pulled it off and they wouldn't have made it in the first place. :)

NJAM14Titleist
04-10-2011, 04:00 AM
Like I told my wife at the game on Tuesday, you know it's early in the season when the Pirates are in second place.;)

Yep. This is the furthest I've ever remember them going without falling below .500 for the season. But 14 innings against the Rockies was great. The bullpen threw 13 shutout innings. I think Clint Hurdle will be our future.