PDA

View Full Version : More Details ***spoilers***

Annalie
04-07-2011, 10:55 PM
All characters will be available by default except for Cyber Sub-Zero and Quan Chi.
All characters will off course have uppercuts and sweep moves.
Each chapter in the story mode will consist of five-six battles.
The story mode will take an approximate time of 6-7 hours to complete.
The damage system will not work in the story mode. Damage on the characters will only appear when it’s story relevant.
The normal difficulty will be harder than the difficulty in the demo.
Characters will change their costumes depending on the plot.
Characters will have different win poses in the Challenge Tower.
There will be only one kind of koins but prices in the Krypt will be very high.
Mileena will not be naked in her Flesh Pit costume.
Scarlet and Kitana in her alternate costumes can be seen in chains in the Kahn’s Colliseum stage.
Scorpion’s fire kick will be a part of his combo.
Shao Kahn’s second fatality will be disgusting.
Cyber Sub-Zero’s gameplay will be a mixture of Sub-Zero and Cyrax.
Kintaro combat system will be similar to Mortal Kombat 2 and his teleport attack will be hard to evade.
Kratos will be the shortest and the smallest character in the game.
Jade’s intro will have her throwing a razorang to the right and then catching it when it comes from the left.
Jade’s wining pose will have her whirl around her pole and then sitting on the ground.
Sheeva is the tallest combatant in the game. However, she will seem quite plain and feel MK3′ish.
Sheeva will have a low throw and skin rip fatality.
Sheeva’s alternate costume will have her in braids and a black face paint. It’s said that her winning pose is sexy.
Sheeva is going to be a grappler. She will be able to do air throws like Jax and distance throws like Mileena.
Sheeva’s second fatality will have see to her clapping with the opponent’s ripped arms.
Sindel will use hairs in her combos and in X-Ray attack. She will be able to do both low and high projectiles. Single will also be able to shoot projectiles while flying.
Smoke’s alternate skin will be his Lin Kuei uniform. All of his moves will have have special smoke effects. Some of his moves are throwing smoke bombs at the enemy, a teleport punch like Scorpion and he will be able to evade projectiles with some special effects.
Sub-Zero will have new properties for his charge move. If this move connects successfully, Sub-Zero will freeze his opponent and push him away a bit. He will also be able to perform his X-Ray attack on the frozen opponent.

source

http://www.gamemunition.com/news/mortal-kombat-2011-more-details-revealed/

Plym
04-07-2011, 10:59 PM
Not only have the creators thought to try and please every fanboy of the first 3 games but they've also tried to please the tournament crowd.
I pray that this is the game I hope it will be!

lich123
04-07-2011, 11:22 PM
pre-orderd the game and i cant wait anylonger been 2 months since i did it. i need it now :( :Bounce:

Pieville
04-08-2011, 08:04 AM
I'm liking what I read there, can't wait!
Though it's a shame about Mileena's Flesh Pit costume! :p

Ayx
04-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Jade’s wining pose will have her whirl around her pole and then sitting on the ground.
Yeah because I always wanted a stripper esque victory pose. //eyeroll.

Mileena will not be naked in her Flesh Pit costume. ): Looks like I'm only going to grind to get that 10gs or Something. I already daydreamed on how kids would freak out if I used a Naked Mileena.

Also, that Underline is a bit annoying. Great find though.

M1 Punk
04-08-2011, 05:41 PM
Just wish Rain was in the game instead of Sheeva, for some odd reason she just doesn't belong in that roster. Is it because she's huge and has 4 arms?

Richjn
04-08-2011, 11:38 PM
Hopefully Rain comes in dlc soon after, but with so many guys to learn may not matter if it takes awhile.

jswartz0181
04-15-2011, 07:14 AM
Apparently, here's Mileena's Flesh Pit outfit.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/5517/fpm.png
http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/8210/mil1.png
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9137/mil2o.png
Bummer.

Oh, and from the game feed earlier tonight, Sheeva's victory pose, I say, is a lot like Mileena's, only with four arms instead of two.

Annalie
04-15-2011, 08:03 AM
My god, it looks like a long piece of ribbon.... if i unlock that id never make her wear it.

JaxTH
04-15-2011, 08:15 AM
Meh...Why it called "Flesh Pits" costume anyway? I could of sworn it looked different from that screen from last month...Unless they changed it.

jswartz0181
04-15-2011, 08:20 AM
My god, it looks like a long piece of ribbon.... if i unlock that id never make her wear it.
Yeah, it's like a bastardized version of Leeloo's bandage outfit thingy from The Fifth Element. Maybe I'll use it once or twice (I am a guy after all hehe), but I much prefer her other outfits, so I'd stick with those.

Meh...Why it called "Flesh Pits" costume anyway? I could of sworn it looked different from that screen from last month...Unless they changed it.
Because Shang Tsung's Flesh Pit is where she was created. And these would presumably be her bandages from that creation process. Even though I doubt anything that would require any sort of bandage would have been done.

ShaolinShadow
04-15-2011, 12:19 PM
Cyber Sub-Zero? What does he look like, I never played past MK II or 3 so I was just curious

M1 Punk
04-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Looks like there will be babality's

YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 Reptile BABALITY! *LEAKED*

YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) Kitana BABALITY! *NEW*

YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) Scorpion BABALITY! *NEW*

Here's Cyber Sub-Zero's X-ray move.

YouTube - Mortal Kombat (2011) MK9 Cyber Sub-Zero Gameplay and X-ray

M 0 R T I K I A
04-15-2011, 02:49 PM
LMAO the scorpion babality is hilarious, and the cyber sub zero xray is badass. Here is the Kano Babality
YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) Kano BABALITY! *LEAKED*

tobiasdennis
04-15-2011, 03:02 PM
YUS the babality videos are awesome

Maxcompact
04-15-2011, 03:40 PM
Raam for exclusive 360 !!

ALPHASHADOW 425
04-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Raam for exclusive 360 !!

and where is your proof dear sir :confused:

also I love that the babalitys do something other then sit there and cry

Vulger Spartan
04-15-2011, 05:12 PM
I love that the babalitys do something other then sit there and cry

Yeah, these babealities are way better than the originals, I wish there were friendships now too

ALPHASHADOW 425
04-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Yeah, these babealities are way better than the originals, I wish there were friendships now too

well could they add friendships as DLC

M 0 R T I K I A
04-15-2011, 06:48 PM
There is still things that haven't been seen yet, how do we know friendships aren't already in the game :P... Ed said, theres going to be a bunch of secrets to be found :)

Roshan
04-15-2011, 06:55 PM
How to do these Babalities ? Got the game today <3

EnfantDuSiecle
04-15-2011, 08:13 PM
Good stuff... can't wait!!!

JaxTH
04-15-2011, 10:49 PM
Actually, Annalie, it seems that Flesh Pits Mileena has her own fatality. So just might be using her often if you like it. =P

tobiasdennis
04-15-2011, 10:54 PM
Actually, Annalie, it seems that Flesh Pits Mileena has her own fatality. So just might be using her often if you like it. =P
where you see that??

Annalie
04-15-2011, 10:56 PM

ORLY? :eek: well maybe ill check it out.