PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Pack DLC

Snake Eyes
04-08-2011, 02:45 PM
When do you think the Eagle Pack DLC will go on sale? (If at all)

I know the game has only just come out but the reason I'm asking is because there are quite a few courses that are part of this pack that I want to get mainly Wolf Creek and Baniff Springs there others that I want to get to but like I said I just want to get an idea of when the Eagle Pack will go on sale as I don't really want to fork out 2800 MS points for it.

cheesyboy
04-08-2011, 05:48 PM
The eagle pack is available to download the now mate, it's been out for a week, as I downloaded it last weekend. Hope this helps you.

Cheesy040472

NJAM14Titleist
04-08-2011, 05:57 PM
When do you think the Eagle Pack DLC will go on sale? (If at all)

I know the game has only just come out but the reason I'm asking is because there are quite a few courses that are part of this pack that I want to get mainly Wolf Creek and Baniff Springs there others that I want to get to but like I said I just want to get an idea of when the Eagle Pack will go on sale as I don't really want to fork out 2800 MS points for it.

Probably 3 months.

xbfrittsox360
04-08-2011, 07:44 PM
The eagle pack is available to download the now mate, it's been out for a week, as I downloaded it last weekend. Hope this helps you.

Cheesy040472

By "sale" he means discounted :)

I'm confident it will go on sale at some point this year, but who knows when. It very well could be a few months just to spark some more interest in it once sales go down for the game. So if you can wait a little while I'm sure you would be able to pick them up for cheap(er).