PDA

View Full Version : Samurai not unlocking in coop

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
04-08-2011, 06:47 PM
so me and my buddy did co-op and it didnt unlock. so we each did a solo playthrough unlocking it for solo play but it is still locked in co-op

what are we doing wrong or is this glitched?

Calandril
04-08-2011, 07:35 PM
James Silva (creator of the game) has been informed of this, apparently, and mentioned on Twitter that he will look into it. Looks like we might be out of luck for a while, though.

Edit: I don't know if this might work on not, but I thought I would mention it. My bro and I have both individually unlocked Samurai and Pretty Princess, but neither one shows unlocked for coop. Has anyone tried unlocking Samurai individually, and then both playing thru the game together again to unlock it together?

Edit 2: Silva just mentioned on twitter that Samurai and Pretty Princess are confirmed as solo only.

FivePointeO
04-08-2011, 09:03 PM
you are 100% about this? i had someone tell me they played w someone random online, and played on samurai....not saying ur wrong, just asking if you know that for sure.

Calandril
04-08-2011, 09:18 PM
you are 100% about this? i had someone tell me they played w someone random online, and played on samurai....not saying ur wrong, just asking if you know that for sure.

The one thing I haven't tried personally yet is to first have each player unlock it individually, then have them both play thru the game co-op once. My brother and I have each unlocked Samurai, but when playing co-op (local, if it matters) it doesn't show up as available... once we finish normal again, I'll let you know.

That being said, the games creator did mention it on Twitter as not being available, so I doubt it will unlock for us.

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
04-08-2011, 11:13 PM
yeah it doesnt unlock if you both unlock it. i asked the creator on twitter and he said that and princess are solo only.

really disapointed tbh. i convinced someone to get this to play with me and he does that. you cant even do it local

Gun-Nut
04-09-2011, 12:43 AM
Ouch... I was waiting for a friend to do Samurai Difficulty on we already did Easy and Normal Co-Op and it can't be done that way? Guess I can start it whenever then :( sucks to have to do it Solo.

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
04-09-2011, 10:21 AM
Ouch... I was waiting for a friend to do Samurai Difficulty on we already did Easy and Normal Co-Op and it can't be done that way? Guess I can start it whenever then :( sucks to have to do it Solo.

yeah. its not difficult in this one though, its just a shame we cant co-op it

DarkSephiroth
04-09-2011, 12:13 PM
That's just BS, if game has co-op why we can't use it fully :mad:

But good job guys for fast info!