PDA

View Full Version : 2nd attempt online, everything gone

ImmortalI
04-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Yeah, so i finished all of the single player achievements, all collectibles etc. Then decide to get some of the online achievements. I got several done by opening up my orbs and some random joined my game. Then i joined a random game in the Sanctuary and when i appeared i was naked. So i left and loaded my save and lo and behold EVERYTHING was gone. No collectibles, no property, no trophies on the wall, not even a single weapon. All the chests were still closed on the road to rule. The people still saluted me as king, but as far as the game was concerned i was just waking up out of bed, giving me tutorials, etc. Oh, but i still had millions of gold... Oh well, good thing i didn't really care about finishing up the weapon/clothing achievements. But still... :(

I guess a word of advice is to hold off on the online stuff 'till you're done with single player.

Thanks Lionhead! Sorry i won't be purchasing your DLC..:woop:

ViRaLuNdEaD
04-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Yeah, this has been mentioned a few times on here. It really sucks. I'm not sure Lionhead is even working on a patch for it.

Ragnarok1986
04-09-2011, 07:05 AM
Information already in the sticky above. Like I said it's not worth joining somebody game to be kicked. I always msg people on here better to be safe than have everything gone.