PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Not Unlocking - Glitch?

VRattleHead
04-09-2011, 02:55 AM
Hi everyone,

Just experienced some BS and thought I would post here to see if anyone else had this happen to them or at least to warn of it.

I just finished beating the game with Yuki (solo on normal - 1st run). I did not receive the "See I Made Them Better" achievement for splattering the paintings with their owners' blood. The achievement guide posted on this site says that it's basically a natural story progression one but I have the achievement for beating the game on any difficulty with Yuki - but not the "Made Them Better" one.

Again - just wondering if anyone else experienced this and if so, is there some kind of fix or something? I plan on playing through again as the Dishwasher so maybe I'll get lucky and get it on that run but would love to know if there is an easier way (by replaying a certain level or something).

Thanks.

The Reaper0
04-09-2011, 03:21 AM
Hi everyone,

Just experienced some BS and thought I would post here to see if anyone else had this happen to them or at least to warn of it.

I just finished beating the game with Yuki (solo on normal - 1st run). I did not receive the "See I Made Them Better" achievement for splattering the paintings with their owners' blood. The achievement guide posted on this site says that it's basically a natural story progression one but I have the achievement for beating the game on any difficulty with Yuki - but not the "Made Them Better" one.

Again - just wondering if anyone else experienced this and if so, is there some kind of fix or something? I plan on playing through again as the Dishwasher so maybe I'll get lucky and get it on that run but would love to know if there is an easier way (by replaying a certain level or something).

Thanks.

You should just get it when playing as The Dishwasher. Seeing as the only splattering you need to do is the last Judge boss. If it doesn't work I'll amend the guide. I didn't think it WAS possible to miss this.

If you'd also have payed attention to the story, there are 3 people Yuki is trying to kill, they each have a painting hanging on the wall in their office.

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
04-09-2011, 10:24 AM
you also need to mention that you c ant do samurai in co-op. c omes from the developer himself. also pretty pink princess

Fyr3x
04-09-2011, 11:00 AM
I also didnt get the "See I Made Them Better" achievement after completing the game with Yuki.
I hope it unlocks after the Dishwasher Campaign.

Edit:
Got it after the first picture in the Dishwasher Campaign.

Elarris
04-09-2011, 11:33 AM
I also didnt get the "See I Made Them Better" achievement after completing the game with Yuki.

I hope it unlocks after the Dishwasher Campaign.

It could be possible that you knocked the guy back so when you killed him no blood actually got onto the paintings. Either way playing as the dishwasher it should be impossible to not have blood on all 3 paintings.

DarkSephiroth
04-09-2011, 12:08 PM
I also propably missed the first painting because I though it was going to be a boss fight so I hit him couple of times and warped back and noticed too late that I was already able to do the messy kill or finisher or whatever it is called but didn't manage to get to him in time and the mark just died. No blood on the painting.

It's good to know that it can be done with dishwasher so I don't have to replay the level :p

VRattleHead
04-09-2011, 06:18 PM
Ok so I started playing the campaign as the Dishwasher and I noticed something. When I got to each of the 3 "targets" that are standing in front of the paintings... they were already dead. I couldn't kill them as the Dishwasher (I assume because I had already killed them with Yuki). Regardless, for some reason unbeknownst to me, when I got to the 2nd "target" the achievement "Made Them Better" just magically unlocked for me. I have no idea why but I'm not complaining I guess.

So if you are having trouble with this one, might want to give the dishwasher campaign a go and see if it magically unlocks for you too.

The Reaper0
04-09-2011, 06:35 PM
Ok so I started playing the campaign as the Dishwasher and I noticed something. When I got to each of the 3 "targets" that are standing in front of the paintings... they were already dead. I couldn't kill them as the Dishwasher (I assume because I had already killed them with Yuki). Regardless, for some reason unbeknownst to me, when I got to the 2nd "target" the achievement "Made Them Better" just magically unlocked for me. I have no idea why but I'm not complaining I guess.

So if you are having trouble with this one, might want to give the dishwasher campaign a go and see if it magically unlocks for you too.

This happened to me but on the 3rd target, which is why I assumed it was story related. I will more accurately describe the achievement though now.

DarkSephiroth
04-10-2011, 03:50 PM
When I started dishwashers campain it popped on me on the first target :p

So can't tell what excatly triggers it but you will definitely get it by playing both campains.