PDA

View Full Version : DLC Gold & Platinum Cups

Park Diesel
04-09-2011, 09:10 AM
Despite what people may tell you, Chapter 9 & Chapter 10 DLC's Gold and Platinum Cups do count for "Nutter!!!!!" and the other Cup achievements. Chapter 8 DLC does not.

I have read and been told that all DLC did not count for "Nutter!!!!!" but that is exactly how I just got the achievement. 26 Platinum Cups in the original game, 1 Platinum Cup in Chapter 9, and 1 Platinum Cup in Chapter 10... achievement unlocked.

While this won't help anyone who played the game initially, it can greatly help someone just picking it up now.

Hosscat
04-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Do they also count toward unlocking the original levels? Where you need so many gold cups to open up a chapters challenge etc?

Park Diesel
04-18-2011, 08:09 PM
Do they also count toward unlocking the original levels? Where you need so many gold cups to open up a chapters challenge etc?

I don't believe they do count towards unlocking the original levels, only for the cup achievements. I did Chapter 9 before any part of the original game & most everything was still locked, despite my having 5 gold cups already.