PDA

View Full Version : Skarlet pics

EnteringtheCosmos
04-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Pose and fighting: http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i422/werocota/Skarlett.png
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110403225925/mk/images/b/bc/ScarletMK9.jpg

lich123
04-09-2011, 11:31 AM
nice find :) i know you found the fighting picture in a magazine but were did you find the stance? thanks and again nice find

Plym
04-09-2011, 12:37 PM
I HOPE they're real but I'm dubious at the moment.
Too many fake, photoshopped images can get knocked up so easily these days.

lich123
04-09-2011, 12:38 PM
I HOPE they're real but I'm dubious at the moment.
Too many fake, photoshopped images can get knocked up so easily these days.

the bottom picture isnt fake, ive seen it inside a magazine my mate bought. so im guessing the top ones real aswell

Plym
04-09-2011, 12:49 PM
That doesn't really make it real, magazines can be duped or create fake images too.
You'd think it would be all around the internet before it was in a magazine first. They must have had the image for at least a month before they wrote the article and it went to print, so why is this the first we're seeing of it?
I'll wait for official confirmation before believing anything, even though she does look cool.

EnteringtheCosmos
04-09-2011, 02:01 PM
They are not fake, the first image has a black background because the guy who uploaded it to trmk.org and you can't post magazine scans on the site so he took the background out.

Plym
04-09-2011, 02:10 PM
They are not fake. Well I'm going to stay sceptic till proven otherwise.

machonach0
04-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Well I'm going to stay sceptic till proven otherwise.

They've already said that her and Kenshi are going to be the first 2 DLC characters.

Plym
04-09-2011, 04:01 PM
They've already said that her and Kenshi are going to be the first 2 DLC characters. Yes, I know that...

Annalie
04-09-2011, 04:14 PM
I know these pics are real at least the bottom one is. the person shouldn't have messed with the top pic.

EnteringtheCosmos
04-09-2011, 05:48 PM
I know these pics are real at least the bottom one is. the person shouldn't have messed with the top pic.

He only blacked out the background because the forum he posted it on does not allow mag scans and you could see the page in the background if he left it in.

M1 Punk
04-09-2011, 05:53 PM
Skarlet looks much much better than all the lame ass new characters that were introduced in Deadly Alliance and Armageddon. We can't get enough Ninja's (Ermac/Rain/Noob) and Amazon's (Kitana/Mileena/Jade) but for some reason I never pick female characters in a fighting game :/

jswartz0181
04-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Well I'm going to stay sceptic till proven otherwise.
Isn't that how she looks in the background of the arenas in various gameplay videos?

Also, since only one of the fighting pictures was added to this thread, the other can be found on http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_in_Red.

PyreBall
04-10-2011, 05:10 PM
Skarlet looks much much better than all the lame ass new characters that were introduced in Deadly Alliance and Armageddon. We can't get enough Ninja's (Ermac/Rain/Noob) and Amazon's (Kitana/Mileena/Jade) but for some reason I never pick female characters in a fighting game :/

Looks like we have an awesome female ninja now. Also, female characters in fighters tend to be a little under powered (Street Fighter in particular) so they have to rely on speed to win. I'd like to see a lady ninja battle between Skarlet and Taki from Soul Calibur :P

Annalie
04-10-2011, 05:32 PM
but for some reason I never pick female characters in a fighting game :/

Probably the same reason i never pick male.

PyreBall
04-12-2011, 12:02 AM
There are several female fighting characters that are considered really good (not just because of their ridiculous cleavage, either). There's Morrigan from Darkstalkers and MvC, Taki from Soul Calibur, Nina from Tekken, and Chun-Li from Street Fighter, amongst others.