PDA

View Full Version : this game...

dorkzilla123
04-09-2011, 02:22 PM
is actually quite fun despite being only black and white..(think mad world for the Wii, just a destruction derby/racing form) and will be a fairly easy K. My guess is you could hammer this game out in less than 10 hours including the online achievements (easily boosted, but online is dead).. Definitely worth the $39.99 price tag.

smoggie09
04-18-2011, 08:22 PM
is actually quite fun despite being only black and white..(think mad world for the Wii, just a destruction derby/racing form) and will be a fairly easy K. My guess is you could hammer this game out in less than 10 hours including the online achievements (easily boosted, but online is dead).. Definitely worth the $39.99 price tag.
An honest and straight to the point opinion there, and thanks, I think you have helped me make up my mind on if I should purchase this game. I Might have to join blockbusters again and rent it.

Mounting Jew
04-19-2011, 07:23 PM
An honest and straight to the point opinion there, and thanks, I think you have helped me make up my mind on if I should purchase this game. I Might have to join blockbusters again and rent it.

Its only avalible in the US but it's region free.

ajennice
04-23-2011, 05:35 AM
it is a fun ass game... My only complaint is the b/w color. Hard to see cars in distance

Drake O'Phile
05-05-2011, 05:42 PM
I think the black & white helps give it the comic book feel the developers were going for. The 3D is kind of goofy but it serves its purpose well to make the text and stuff pop out. Without the glasses it kinda reminds me of the movie Sin City and such. I think it's quite artful without the glasses. :)

jorax
06-02-2011, 09:32 AM
First 7 chapters were fairly fun. The last 2 are getting damn annoying.

HoRneDieSeL
07-25-2011, 06:28 PM
I haven't made it to the last 2 chapters, but there is one level that I can only get 2 stars on that is driving me nuts! Bookends with the demolition derby...

Overall, I REALLY like this game! Of course when you have achievements pop every 10-15 min, it's easy to keep playing. About 2 hrs in and have ~500 or more. Looking to polish off the rest soon.