PDA

View Full Version : Complete story mode 100%?

UnkleT0uchy
04-09-2011, 02:52 PM
This kinda confused me. Does it mean complete story mode? or are there extra things to do, like getting ranks on chapters. :confused:

M 0 R T I K I A
04-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Your guess is as good as any ones at this point as the game isent out yet...
This achievement could have you complete story mode with 1 character, or all characters for 100%.

Roshan
04-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Just so I don't open another thread,anyone has a idea how many fights will it be and with what characters will you play ?

Plym
04-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Just so I don't open another thread,anyone has a idea how many fights will it be and with what characters will you play ? I don't think the fight number is confirmed yet but they tell you who you will be playing as and who you will fight against.
There are no decisions apparently, this is just a case of watching the cut scene and then defeating your opponent with whomever the story entails you to use.

KillerChris8814
04-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Just so I don't open another thread,anyone has a idea how many fights will it be and with what characters will you play ?

I read it was going to be 6 to 8 to complete story mode with each character if I remember right I'll try and remember where I read it.

M 0 R T I K I A
04-09-2011, 06:27 PM
It is 5 to 6 fights per chapter

Vulger Spartan
04-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Either way I'm doing Story mode every which way I wanna see every small detail of whats changed in this new Time-Line because of Raiden's little 'Quantum Leap' backward from Armageddon.

just a little more than a week away & my skull cracking from the pressure.

like these:

YouTube - Mortal Kombat 3 - Arcade Commercial

YouTube - Mortal Kombat 3 - TV Commercial