PDA

View Full Version : Addons offline

Dr Zombie Bones
04-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Hello

At the moment I'm having a bit of trouble with my internet on my xbox and it may take a while to get it fixed.

My problem is:

I was thinking of buying the tank pack DLC for Dead Space 1 and was wondering if i can use the DLC offline or would i need to stay on LIVE for it to work?

Thanks in advance

Burnout x360a
04-09-2011, 05:32 PM
If the add on is single player related then yes. (I assume the tank pack is related to the story from what i've read)

lucyghost
04-09-2011, 05:33 PM
no problem at all, the only problem its when you have 2 xbox, but in one no problem

andami
04-09-2011, 05:35 PM
If the add on is single player related then yes.
It doesn't matter what kind of DLC it is. As long as you play it on the console you bought it on, you can play it offline.

Burnout x360a
04-09-2011, 05:36 PM
It doesn't matter what kind of DLC it is. As long as you play it on the console you bought it on, you can play it offline.

If it's a multiplayer DLC then you would need to be online (except if it supports local play obviously).

StillTIPPIN187
04-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Hello

At the moment I'm having a bit of trouble with my internet on my xbox and it may take a while to get it fixed.

My problem is:

I was thinking of buying the tank pack DLC for Dead Space 1 and was wondering if i can use the DLC offline or would i need to stay on LIVE for it to work?

Thanks in advance

Sure. All DLC will work like this. Even the Mp maps for Call of Duty work offline in system link and local MP.

You just have to have bought the DLC on the box you plan on playing the DLC on.. Or, liscense transfer the DLC to the box you plan on playing on if it was bought on another.

Your only required to be connected to XBL when the DLC you bought WASN'T bought on the console your currently playing on..

Dr Zombie Bones
04-09-2011, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the replies guys really appreciated!

DeekBoy
04-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Sure. All DLC will work like this. Even the Mp maps for Call of Duty work offline in system link and local MP.

I remmeber not being able to play the DLC zombies maps from W@W when I bought them originally and didn't have internet connection at my house. I think they fixed it since then.