PDA

View Full Version : List of all Sponsor Objectives

Stewie Griffin2
04-09-2011, 09:44 PM
It has been asked by many what the list of objectives are for every level of every sponsor. I won't even pretend to take full credit for any of these, as this is going to be a community effort in compiling the lists. So here goes.

There are 3 tiers of objectives to complete for each sponsor. After all of these are finished, you have a level 4 sponsorship, all unlocks for that sponsor, as well as the ablity to set them as your sponsor for a major, which is an achievement for all except TaylorMade. There are also objectives to unlock the ability to "equip" all of the sponsors, with the exception of EA SPORTS.

It is important to note that all of the objectives for your current sponsor can be completed at any time. If you're on level 1, but you complete a level 2 or 3 objective, it will already show as completed as soon as you reach the next level. There are several instances, such as Ping levels 2 and 3, that require you to use certain sponsor items in majors. That is where this list will come in handy. Using this, you can take care of all of the objectives at once and get your prototype clubs earlier.

While these can be completed in any order, I recommend doing Ping as soon as you finish off Cleveland. The reason for this is Ping requires you to win 5 sponsor challenges, which can be few and far between if you wait too long. You also must do these all at once, as any time you change sponsors the counter will be reset (see paragraph below for futher info). Beyond that, you may want to save Nike for last because you'll want it equipped as long as possible to increase your opportunities for the ace. Just make sure you have reached level 4 BEFORE you play the last major of your 8th season, and while Taylor Made doesn't have an achievement, you'll still need to complete their objectives for the prototype clubs, outfits and to get all pins.

If you wish to change sponsors before completing your current objectives, your progress on some objectives will be erased. The counter for any objective that requires you to play X amount of rounds, place in the top 5/10 in X amount of tournaments or win X amount of tournaments will be reset unless you have completed it. Big thanks to kentb79 for this info.

All objectives must be completed in tournaments in Road to the Masters. They can NOT be completed in play now, training, sponsor challenges or through the course mastery menu.

This list is a work in progress. I will change this disclaimer once the list has been completed and confirmed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is what we have so far.

*-Denotes objectives that will be reset if not completed and you change sponsors.

EA SPORTS (5 total)

Unlock Objectives:

NONE

Level 1 Objectives:

Compete in your first golf event

Level 2 Objectives:

Level 3 Objectives:

Earn an invitation to Q School

Cleveland (14 total)

Unlock Objectives (1):

Complete Q School

Level 1 Objectives:

Place Top 25 in a PGA TOUR event
Finish Par or better in any PGA TOUR event
Compete in 3 PGA TOUR events*
Sink a putt longer than 10 feet using a Cleveland Golf Putter

Level 2 Objectives:

Level 3 Objectives:

Place top 3 in a PGA TOUR Major event
Score an eagle or better on any hole
Win any PGA TOUR event while using Cleveland irons
Make it to top 75 of EA Sports golf rankings
Place Top 10 in 3 consecutive PGA TOUR events*

Taylor Made (15 total)

Unlock Objectives (1):

Play in any PGA TOUR event

Level 1 Objectives:

Play a round hitting every FIR
Sink a shot from anywhere except the green
Place top 10 in 3 PGA TOUR events*
Hit a drive longer than 275 yards using a TaylorMade driver and ball

Level 2 Objectives:

Win a PGA TOUR event while using TaylorMade Irons
Make it into the Top 75 of the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
Place Top 10 in 3 consecutive PGA TOUR events*
Play a round hitting every Green In Regulation (GIR)
Shoot 4 consecutive Birdies or better in a round

Level 3 Objectives:

Win a PGA TOUR Major Event using a TaylorMade Driver
Make it into the Top 50 of the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
Hit a drive of 300 yards or longer
Win any PGA TOUR event where every round was below par
Sink a shot from more than 30 yards from the flagstick

Ping (15 total)

Unlock Objectives (1):

Finish Top 10 in two PGA TOUR events

Level 1 Objectives:

Finish any round of a PGA TOUR event with a score of -2 or better.
Sink a shot with a PING iron
Play a bogey free round
Win a PGA TOUR event by 1 stroke or more.

Level 2 Objectives:

Play in any Major using a PING fairway wood
Win 5 sponsored events on the PGA TOUR*
Win a PGA tour event
Hit a Par 4 green in one stroke
Win a training event on the PGA TOUR

Level 3 Objectives:

Win any Major using a PING putter
Hit a shot out of a bunker that lands within 2 feet of the hole
Earn 800 or more FedEx Cup Points in a season
Win 2 Major events*
Place Top 5 in 3 consecutive PGA TOUR events*

Callaway (17 total)

Unlock Objectives (2)

Finish Top 20 in any PGA TOUR event
Play in 5 PGA TOUR events with a score of +5 or better

Level 1 Objectives:

Hit a drive of 300 yards or longer using a Callaway Golf Driver
1-Putt on three holes in a row during a PGA TOUR event
Make it into the Top 35 of the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
Finish any PGA TOUR event with a score of -2 or better
Place top 5 in a PGA TOUR event using a Callaway Golf ball

Level 2 Objectives:

Finish 3 consecutive rounds under par
Win a PGA TOUR event using a Callaway Golf Driver
Hit the green on the second shot of any Par 5 with a Callaway Golf Wood
Finish any round of a PGA TOUR event with a score of -5 or better
Make it into the Top 20 of the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings

Level 3 Objectives:

Finish top 5 in any Major using Callaway irons
Draw or Fade a shot with a Callaway iron to within 9 feet from 150 yards
Win 2 Majors*
Make it to Top 5 of the EA Sports Golf Rankings
Win the FedEx Cup

Nike (17 total)

Unlock Objectives (2):

Finish Top 10 or better in 4 PGA TOUR events
Play in a Major event

Level 1 Objectives:

Hit a drive of 320 yards or longer using a Nike Driver
Win a PGA TOUR event using a Nike Ball
Make it into the Top 20 of the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
Finish a round at any Major with a score of -3 or better
Make a putt from the fringe using a Nike Ball

Level 2 Objectives:

1. Earn 900 FedEx Cup points in one season
2. Finish Top 5 in a PGA TOUR event using Nike Wedges
3. Finish any PGA TOUR round with a score of -5 or better
4. Play in any Major using all Nike Clubs
5. Sink a putt of more than 25 feet with a Nike Putter

Level 3 Objectives:

Sink a Hole in One
Play 10 PGA TOUR events using all Nike Clubs*
Win the Masters using a Nike Ball
Win the Masters Tournament using all Nike Clubs
Become #1 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings

That's all we've got for now. Thanks to mark21667, nick98, NJAM14Titlest, JoeyV223 and DarkSeraphim198 for what we've got so far. HUGE thanks to kentb79 for all his help. Your name could be here if you've got something to add!

Stewie Griffin2
04-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Reserved for later use.

Stewie Griffin2
04-09-2011, 09:49 PM
Reserved, just in case.

jspudster
04-10-2011, 03:27 PM
I got a couple of questions that I could find spicificaly answered.

Can sponsor objectives be completed while I'm trying to master courses.

Example:
Sink a shot from 30 yards out. - Taylor made.

Or Nike - hole in one.

And if it does. Does the specific sponsor have to be active.

CanuckLefty
04-10-2011, 04:01 PM
^ Yes, the sponsor needs to be active. If you hypothetically need a 50-foot putt for Ping, it will not work if your active sponsor is Nike.

You can meet sponsor requirements while attempting Course Mastery, but they must be done in Road To The Masters (not Quick Play).

DarkSeraphim198
04-10-2011, 04:04 PM
I got a couple of questions that I could find spicificaly answered.

Can sponsor objectives be completed while I'm trying to master courses.

Example:
Sink a shot from 30 yards out. - Taylor made.

Or Nike - hole in one.

And if it does. Does the specific sponsor have to be active.

Unfortunately you can only complete sponsor objectives during the season in tournaments.

NJAM14Titleist
04-10-2011, 04:23 PM
I'll try to post some of the objectives that I'm working on later tonight so you can add them to your list.

DarkSeraphim198
04-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Here are the Nike Level 2 Objectives:

1. Earn 900 FedExCup points in one season
2. Finish Top 5 in a PGA TOUR event using Nike Wedges
3. Finish any PGA TOUR round with a score of -5 or better
4. Play in any Major using all Nike Clubs
5. Sink a putt of more than 25 feet with a Nike Putter

Stewie Griffin2
04-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Thanks, Dark. I added those to the list and Nike is now complete!

I'm going to go through and add asteriks next to any objectives that will reset if you change sponsors. Also, just to add in further detail, do they reset if you've actually completed them? I don't think they will, but is it that they'll only reset if you're at say 5 out of 10 of the PGA TOUR events with all Nike clubs, but if you actually complete that objective they won't reset?

Thanks in advance.

jspudster
04-10-2011, 10:36 PM
^ Yes, the sponsor needs to be active. If you hypothetically need a 50-foot putt for Ping, it will not work if your active sponsor is Nike.

You can meet sponsor requirements while attempting Course Mastery, but they must be done in Road To The Masters (not Quick Play).
Thanks for replying quickly to my question but there are two totally different answers posted.
1. Is that sponsor objectives can only be obtained in the season tournaments.

2. It can be obtained anywhere as long as it's in the road to the masters.

So which is it?????

Stewie Griffin2
04-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Thanks for replying quickly to my question but there are two totally different answers posted.
1. Is that sponsor objectives can only be obtained in the season tournaments.

2. It can be obtained anywhere as long as it's in the road to the masters.

So which is it?????

You can only complete the objectives in a tournament in Road to Masters. You can't do it any other way. Period.

NJAM14Titleist
04-11-2011, 12:29 AM
EA Sports Level 4
Earn an invitation to Q School.

Cleveland Golf Level 4
Place Top 3 in a PGA TOUR Major Event.
Score an eagle or better on any hole.
Win any PGA TOUR event while using Cleveland Golf Irons
Make it into the Top 75 of the EA Sports Golf Rankings
Place Top 10 in 3 consecutive PGA TOUR events

Taylormade Level 1
Play a round hitting every Fairway in Regulation
Place Top 10 in 3 PGA TOUR events
Hit a drive longer than 275 yards using a Taylormade Driver and Ball.

Ping Level 1
Play a bogey free round

I think you have my other current sponsors. I hope this gets completed.

Stewie Griffin2
04-11-2011, 03:24 AM
EA Sports Level 4
Earn an invitation to Q School.

Cleveland Golf Level 4
Place Top 3 in a PGA TOUR Major Event.
Score an eagle or better on any hole.
Win any PGA TOUR event while using Cleveland Golf Irons
Make it into the Top 75 of the EA Sports Golf Rankings

Taylormade Level 1
Play a round hitting every Fairway in Regulation
Place Top 10 in 3 PGA TOUR events
Hit a drive longer than 275 yards using a Taylormade Driver and Ball.

Ping Level 1
Play a bogey free round

I think you have my other current sponsors. I hope this gets completed.

Ping level 1 added. Thanks for the info! I already had the others on there, but Ping is now complete! Now we only need Cleveland Levels 1 and 2, and TaylorMade level 2 for a full list.

Thanks again to everyone.

nick98
04-11-2011, 04:02 AM
Taylormade Level 2:

ajennice
04-11-2011, 04:39 AM
I think they stack as well. I was on PING LVL1( hole out a shot) for a while. played about 1 season trying to get a chip in outside of a wedge or an ace.. NOPE didn't happen Said screw it and went to Callaway then to NIKE. Finished with NIKE then back to PING. Got a 9 iron chip in (didn't think of it waaay earlier), and when it happened I got the cheive afterwards for the PING LVL 4.
I do kow before making this chip that (by the list on here) i had done everything on there with the required clubs/sponsor selected.

Hope it wasn't a glitch and others experience it as well.

Stewie Griffin2
04-11-2011, 05:03 AM
I think they stack as well. I was on PING LVL1( hole out a shot) for a while. played about 1 season trying to get a chip in outside of a wedge or an ace.. NOPE didn't happen Said screw it and went to Callaway then to NIKE. Finished with NIKE then back to PING. Got a 9 iron chip in (didn't think of it waaay earlier), and when it happened I got the cheive afterwards for the PING LVL 4.
I do kow before making this chip that (by the list on here) i had done everything on there with the required clubs/sponsor selected.

Hope it wasn't a glitch and others experience it as well.

I know that course mastery, if you complete a level in-round, counts everything you did in that round towards your next level. Maybe that's why you got the achievement.

Stewie Griffin2
04-11-2011, 05:06 AM
Taylormade Level 2:

Welcome to the site! And thanks a ton for this. I might've never seen these because I skipped past them in the first season.

JoeyV223
04-11-2011, 05:15 AM
Cleveland Level 1: 1. Place Top 25 in a PGA Tour Event 2. Finish Par or better in any PGA Tour event 3. Compete in 3 PGA Tpur events 4. Sink a putt longer than 10 feet using a Cleveland Golf Putter

mfeforever
04-11-2011, 08:26 AM
Great thread, but one question and one observation.

Question - Should the unlock objectives for any of the sponsors really be marked with an asterisk? It is not as if you can select the sponsor, before it is unlocked. Therefore it would not make sense that these reset.

Observation - You can start a major at a sponsor level below four, complete the objectives for level four during the round and the achievement for playing a major with that sponsor at level four will fire. This happened for me with Ping, as the final objective was to play a major with a Ping putter. At round end, the message for completing Ping sponsor level four occurred before the check for the achievement, so when the achievement checking code was executed, the achievement popped.

Hope this helped and thanks again.

NJAM14Titleist
04-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Ping level 1 added. Thanks for the info! I already had the others on there, but Ping is now complete! Now we only need Cleveland Levels 1 and 2, and TaylorMade level 2 for a full list.

Thanks again to everyone.

You're welcome. I didn't realize that you had the rest.

Stewie Griffin2
04-15-2011, 09:49 PM
All we're missing right now is the EA level 2 and Cleveland level 2 objectives. Anyone currently working on these that can post them?

Z0DIAC1
04-16-2011, 05:56 PM
I have a question regarding the Callaway level 3 objectives. I have played in multiple majors and won them but the objective doesn't count.(I am talking the 4 star courses). I have also equipped the only Callaway irons available to me. But the objective don't seem to unlock for getting top 5 in any major. I have not purchased any level 4 shortcut and I didn't have any issue with any other sponsor so far although Ping was a pain. Thanks ahead of time.

Stewie Griffin2
04-17-2011, 07:28 AM
I have a question regarding the Callaway level 3 objectives. I have played in multiple majors and won them but the objective doesn't count.(I am talking the 4 star courses). I have also equipped the only Callaway irons available to me. But the objective don't seem to unlock for getting top 5 in any major. I have not purchased any level 4 shortcut and I didn't have any issue with any other sponsor so far although Ping was a pain. Thanks ahead of time.

The only thing I can think of is that you never actually set Callaway as your sponsor. Aside from that, the "Win 2 Majors" objective has to be done without ever having changed sponsors. As I noted in the guide, any objectives that have a counter have to be completed without changing sponsors, otherwise the counter will be reset and you'll have to restart them.

Aprosa
07-06-2011, 06:09 AM
nice thread!

can anyone tell me the difference between a major and a PGA tour event?
What exactly is a major?

Also, can you first compleet all sponsers to level 4 before playing with it on a major? or after leveling it to 4 you need to stick with it until you have played a mojor with it?

thanks in advance!

Stewie Griffin2
07-07-2011, 03:26 AM
nice thread!

can anyone tell me the difference between a major and a PGA tour event?
What exactly is a major?

Also, can you first compleet all sponsers to level 4 before playing with it on a major? or after leveling it to 4 you need to stick with it until you have played a mojor with it?

thanks in advance!

Majors are the 4 "big" tournaments of the season. They're the Masters, US Open, British Open (UK Championship) and PGA Championship (EA Sports Open I think).

As for sponsor objectives, you can complete any of them, no matter what sponsor level you're on, so long as that sponsor is active, which is the purpose of this list. If you have, for example, Ping as your active sponsor, and you're currently showing level 1 objectives, you can still complete a level 2 or 3 objective, such as "Place top 5 in 3 consecutive PGA TOUR events" (a level 3 objective).

While you can see how many total objectives you've completed by going to your "Sponsors" tab in the Road to the Masters menu, you can't see which of them you've completed aside from the current level. The only way to reveal the next level is to complete all objectives on your current level, so if you're level 2/3, then the previous levels are already done and you don't have to worry about them.

For the achievements, you will need to complete all objectives, then play in a major. You can also complete your last objective DURING a major, and it will consider that as playing the major with level 4 sponsor. So if your current sponsor is Ping, and the only objective you have left is "Win any major with a Ping putter", once you win it, you'll get the achievement. You won't be required to play the next major with that sponsor equipped to get the achievement.

Aprosa
07-08-2011, 06:24 AM
Thanks for the info!

Sir Tailz
12-28-2011, 05:27 PM
I've got an interesting situation. I'm working on Cleveland Golf right now and have one objective left on level 1, which is Sink a 10 foot putt with a Cleveland Putter. I can't get this one to click. I've been using the only Cleveland putter I can (the other requires level 4) and sank numerous putts for 10 feet and beyond. I sank a 37 footer in the last tournament I was in with it and it still didn't click. And before anyone asks, yes the sponsor is active. I even switched to a different sponsor and then switched back to Cleveland to see if that worked and nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Kswkaos
02-07-2012, 01:29 PM
What exactly counts as a major? Masters? Players champioship?

BigD527
01-16-2013, 06:24 PM
What exactly counts as a major? Masters? Players champioship?

The four majors are the Masters, the US Open, the UK Open, and the EA Sports Championship. The Players' Championship doesn't count.

Slover
02-07-2013, 04:47 AM
Who can i participate in PGA tournament? I'm new in golf field but learn lots of its techniques and tricks, i also have control on my golf shoots.

But have no ideas who to play a PGA tournament.

golf tours to mission hills (http://chinagolftourism.com.au/china/mission-hills-golf-trip/)

darthpathfinder
06-15-2014, 12:28 PM
Not sure if this is a glitch or if it is meant to happen but.....I just beat the EA championship and got the level four unlock for ping.....I also got the achievement for winning a major using level four ping......

Is it meant to unlock like that or did the game just glitch and give it to me?

Ereland
06-30-2014, 04:17 PM
Cleveland was super easy.
Ping wasn't too bad either.
Callaway is taking a little more time.
I haven't tried Nike yet.

Ereland
06-30-2014, 04:17 PM
I believe it will just do that for you, because the same type of thing has happened to me before