PDA

View Full Version : 'turkey' achievement not unlocking

hydrosugar
04-10-2011, 06:48 AM
i did the fed ex cup in the first season, then in the second season changed it to 4 rounds and no fed ex cup. so i played the first round, simulated the next 2 and then won the tournament in the 4th round. however i didnt get the acheivement.

i'm not sure whether you get it after making it to the fourth round or after you win, but i havent got it at all. ive simulated the first 3 rounds of the next tournament and made it to the fourth, but no achievement. i dont really wanna play if its a waste of time am i doing something wrong?

EDIT: ok i finally got it. didn't another two sets of 4 rounds making all 3 cuts and nothing. i try one more time and get the achievement after the second round...this achievement is definitely glitched

Lava Tonsil
04-11-2011, 09:38 AM
I don't think it's glitched, but it is a bit confusing.
The first tournament doesn't count, so you need to play 4 tournaments until the last day to get it to pop.
Lot's of people have had issues with this but everyone seems to get it eventually.

hydrosugar
04-12-2011, 05:04 PM
yeah but even if it was sposed to be delayed it still unlocked at an unusual time.

at least i got it now:woop: