PDA

View Full Version : Arcade mode

DemonDuffeh
04-10-2011, 10:40 AM
Im currently stuck on the last arcade level and just wondering if anyone has any tips or knows of any video guides out atm. Also post tips for anyother arcade levels here to help anyone else.

Shadowiii
04-11-2011, 07:27 AM
All I can say is: when the sewer boss comes focus him and ignore the other guys. You'll hit them when trying to hit the boss.
The game limites the number of enemies on the screen. Meaning if you keep crappy enemies alive while killing the sewer boss, the final boss won't spawn.
However, if both come out (which did happen) focus the sewer boss. I thought the final boss was really, really easy. He's very predictable. So kill everything but him, leaving you to one-on-one him, and then just rip him apart.
Knocking enemies in the air and X-X-X-Y-Ying them is a good strat, that combo also works well on the boss. Don't be afraid to use heal magic (but be aware I think it only gives you two) if necessary.
Warp. Everywhere. I only used the sword and not the cleavers, though I'm sure many will disagree with me.
Good luck.

DemonDuffeh
04-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Got it yesturday and practically did exactly wat u said lol took a few attempts but just takes practice really. Rest of levels not too hard just had problem on a few blitz and vampire levels just need to concentrate on more threating enemys first like chainshaw enemies and blue eyed samuri. Gd luck to anyone doing this

PakoRawr
04-21-2011, 03:32 AM
Yeah, try to beat everyone first before the last guy; I just beat it using only the Shift blade, it felt really good to finish Arcade, but I think it's way easier than the first one's Arcade, can't beat that one yet :S.