PDA

View Full Version : Easy 75000 Points survival (SOLO)

MAxiMoZ
04-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Ok dude this is so easy ,

what you gotta do when you are working torwards the upgrade achievements when you you gonna upgrade the chick(dont now the name).

Don't go to single player but go to survival, use isseu level 1 and when it started ga to the upgrade menu and upgrade everything(use 70 coins atleast),

Every upgrade granted you a 1000 points and a full one 3000.

When you got atleast 75000 points ,

PoP achievement unlocked and it is confirmd by my self when I reallised I haven't upgraded the chick yet. Hope this wil help.

Cheers MAxiMoz

TheLegendOf1977
04-10-2011, 03:51 PM
Thanx man! I'm gonne try this as soon as i have the 70 tokens... 30 to go.

McGoogles
04-10-2011, 04:22 PM
what you gotta do when you are working torwards the upgrade achievements when you you gonna upgrade the chick(dont now the name).

Lori. :)

Nice find, you may even consider submitting this technique to the people who made the achievement guide.

MAxiMoZ
04-10-2011, 10:24 PM
I was realy buzzed when I saw it pop-ed up , I tought I'm gonna take really long the 75K no I got em in less then a minute :D

AFreakinCabbag3
04-11-2011, 05:12 PM
I just used hide pools and kept moving from side to side. Took a while tho this method is a nice one tho.

Deviantelf
08-23-2011, 03:47 AM
For anyone still looking to get this:

I tired of Lori's hide and seek after about 20k. I used Rick. Had all the automatic skills, Bear Hug (health from enemy) and Fist of Thunders (the area of affect one). It was more fun and faster for me that way.

pyoobez
09-22-2011, 03:12 AM
For anyone still looking to get this:

I tired of Lori's hide and seek after about 20k. I used Rick. Had all the automatic skills, Bear Hug (health from enemy) and Fist of Thunders (the area of affect one). It was more fun and faster for me that way.

Lori's really easy actually if you have her skills maxed. Go to level 2 and stand in the top left hiding spot. Hit the RB+A and then jump (X) down and to the right to the next hiding spot. Someone may get a shot in. Then repeat going back to the original spot. Do that three times and pretty much everyone is dead except the General and sometimes a few of the weapon users or the soldier. Finish them up by spamming B and repeat. Whenever your health is yellow, stop in the hiding spot and heal with RB+B. I got 163k before giving up.

I Gil Galad I
09-28-2011, 09:24 AM
Lori's really easy actually if you have her skills maxed. Go to level 2 and stand in the top left hiding spot. Hit the RB+A and then jump (X) down and to the right to the next hiding spot. Someone may get a shot in. Then repeat going back to the original spot. Do that three times and pretty much everyone is dead except the General and sometimes a few of the weapon users or the soldier. Finish them up by spamming B and repeat. Whenever your health is yellow, stop in the hiding spot and heal with RB+B. I got 163k before giving up.

This worked really well for me. I gave up at about 120k. Though I did more sprinting (RT) than jumping. I could usually dodge everyone and keep a 6x mulitplier for a while and then occasionally get hit. Just spam the RB+A each wave to make it easier.

Corrupt.
11-23-2011, 01:44 AM
Cool, good advice, will use this I think...

I M1K3Y B I
08-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Thanks so much for this.

This method is amazing :woop:

:drunk

Corrupt.
01-04-2013, 04:45 AM
Hmmm. Seems I took the long option. D'oh :p