PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fancy an orgy?

Marshbag12
04-10-2011, 09:41 PM
Okay I need a partner for a group orgy with more than four people in their world. I want to fulfill the requirements for my Swinger sword and Tee Killer. I have kept the orphanage and for some reason the whores in Old town can't be paid anymore (apparently we are now friends thanks to the re-build and not possible anymore).

After this I am happy to marry and have the child if anyone needs them achievements plus anything else you may want to unlock.

My 'number' and gamertag listed on side. ;)

CoolJosh3k
04-11-2011, 10:20 AM
I could like to help with this.

I personally need:

* Have a child online
* Visit weapon shops in Brightwall, BowerstoneMarket and Aurora

Perhaps if you also need visit the weapon shops of another player (for the Need more Guns achievement), you can join my world aswell. I choose to build the whorehouse too.

My record (using the whorehouse) is a 6-person orgy.

edit: had an error connecting to another person online, something about them missing the free Yule Hat.

CoolJosh3k
04-11-2011, 12:12 PM
After this I am happy to marry and have the child if anyone needs them achievements plus anything else you may want to unlock.

You forgot to mention your characters gender...

Then again, so did I.

I am playing as an Evil Female.

Marshbag12
04-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Well luckily I am male so we can have an online kid as well. Thats perfect I can use your whorehouse and make some magic.

Also yeah you can join my game and visit my shops after and vice-versa. I'll add you as a friend on XBL.

I am UK time though I might be online during the night, I won't be around tomorrow until the evening either because of a trip. Let me know when a good time is for you.

Marshbag12
04-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Just download the Yule hat if you don't have it, it is free.

Still bad reasoning to prevent people from joining games, well done Lionhead.

CoolJosh3k
04-12-2011, 01:25 AM
Just download the Yule hat if you don't have it, it is free.

Still bad reasoning to prevent people from joining games, well done Lionhead.

Yeah, I know.

Problem is, I have the Yule Hat so connecting to someone who does not just gives an error.

Marshbag12
04-12-2011, 02:00 AM
Even more strange I have the Yule Hat, always have had it as well.

Stickcollector
04-13-2011, 12:23 AM
I'm always up for an orgy!

GT : Stick Collector

jules the great
04-13-2011, 05:36 PM
Yanno, i gotta say I got the achivement for having a child with another player online and it still disturbs me, that even though the other guys character was female, it was still HIS character. *chills* LOL

Toams07
04-13-2011, 05:52 PM
Am I the only one who got a rather 'nasty' feeling seeing the name of this thread?

Ragnarok1986
04-13-2011, 10:22 PM
Am I the only one who got a rather 'nasty' feeling seeing the name of this thread?

Indeed does seem a bit nasty ;)