PDA

View Full Version : Lost and now Locked achievements?

Jimtherabidcow
04-10-2011, 10:20 PM
I've had some games in my collection that i haven't played in a while and i came to notice that i lost some of my achievements? Now i know how i lost them, i.e. downloading my profile over to my friends xbox before updating. However i've try to unlock them again and, well they aren't unlocking. And i'm not talking about hard, easy to miss ones, i mean Kill 1000 Zombies in Dead Rising, or get your 1st melee kill in The Darkness. I've done these both like 50 time....how do i fix this?

EmporerDragon
04-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Have you tried deleting and recovering your profile?

Son of Kyuss
04-10-2011, 10:48 PM
I'm pretty sure you have to delete your save for the respective games and start over to unlock them properly.

A ZombieTwinkie
04-11-2011, 12:51 AM
I'm pretty sure you have to delete your save for the respective games and start over to unlock them properly.

Yea, this sounds about right. Had to do this with Oblivion back in the day.

Corrupt.
04-11-2011, 02:28 AM
Ahh, delete and recover profile. The 360's version of 'turn it off and on again'...

Jimtherabidcow
04-11-2011, 03:13 AM
Yea, this sounds about right. Had to do this with Oblivion back in the day.

Ahh, delete and recover profile. The 360's version of 'turn it off and on again'...
I hop you guys are right, i had some with GTA4 and they dissapaered and i just started to re-play it for the under 30 hour achivement and i really don't want to go through it again

Rainbow Donut
04-11-2011, 03:31 AM

This happened to me and this suggestion worked for me. Mind you there are some achievements that will take forever to get back o.O Oh well we have learnt now lol