PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Scorpian Klassic coustume + Fatality Gameplay

M 0 R T I K I A
04-11-2011, 01:04 AM
Here is a skit showing Scorpion with his Klassic costume, doing showing his classic fatality
YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 - Classic Scorpion Gamestop Trailer - HD

Here is a staff member talking about the Classic outfit
YouTube - Mortal Kombat - Klassic Scorpion Skin Gameplay and Interview - GameStop

Here is some game play with the Klassic costume.
YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 ( MK 2011 ) - Klassic Scorpion Skin Gameplay

Here is Game play with Scorpion and Sub Zero with their Klassic Costumes
YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 Classic Ninja Costume SubZero Scorpion (HD)

I didn't want to make a new thread, so here is longer footage of Ermac vs Liu Kang
YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 ( 2011 ) - Liu Kang vs Ermac - Gameplay ( GDC ) [ HD ]

M 0 R T I K I A
04-12-2011, 05:45 PM
^^Bump^^ .....

Plym
04-12-2011, 05:49 PM
That subway stage is AMAZING. Thanks for the vids.

The Bum-Mobile
04-12-2011, 09:21 PM
I second that, it looks awesome. Hope they have a cool new Streets stage like from UMK3. Always thought that straight fighting on the street was hilarious.

Scorpion costume looks cool too. From what I've heard, all these costumes are in the Krypt, but seeing as there are some available in the Kollector's edition, I can't see them making you pay just to get early access to the costumes. Not sure if anyone has confirmation on that.
God, I can't wait for this game! A week to go! Still haven't played it and I am PUMPED.

Jamoo 1
04-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Hahah, I love the first video. Great stuff thanks. :)

M1 Punk
04-12-2011, 09:35 PM
I can live with the fact that alternate costumes are used as pre-order bonuses but fatality's? That is BS -.-' All fatality's should be in the game.

Annalie
04-12-2011, 09:43 PM
I can live with the fact that alternate costumes are used as pre-order bonuses but fatality's? That is BS -.-' All fatality's should be in the game.

HMMMM.... so that yellow classic costume for scorpion, that is in the game anyways.. wont have the fatality? that sucks.

M 0 R T I K I A
04-13-2011, 01:09 AM
well, im assuming you can unlock hidden fatality's in the krypt as well... only 7 more days and we all find out.

tobiasdennis
04-13-2011, 01:22 AM
i BET that all these klassic costumes and fatalitys that are being given out with pre orders are all IN the game. they are most likely all krypt unlocks, and the pre order code is just to get a certain one early. worst case... they make you buy them for DLC... and we all will. :/

Vulger Spartan
04-13-2011, 04:27 AM
Cant wait for some Classic costume online battles