PDA

View Full Version : quick sponsor events question

smellysoc1
04-11-2011, 06:49 AM
can you get the sponsor challenges (nike hole in one) by playing in a sponsor event like the masters par 3 or does it have to be done in a full event?

Philip1979
04-11-2011, 08:25 AM
can you get the sponsor challenges (nike hole in one) by playing in a sponsor event like the masters par 3 or does it have to be done in a full event?
Sponsor challenges have to be done during the season. If you play a course and find an easy set up for a Par 3 that you think you could hole then try your tee shot; if you miss hit start and save and exit.

Once back to the title screen select the event you where just playing and selet RESUME you will be back on the tee off that Par 3 so you can have endless attempts till you nail it!

mark21667
04-11-2011, 08:54 AM
It's what I intend to do. It's the only one I have left. Can anyone recommend a hole?

Philip1979
04-11-2011, 09:35 AM
It's what I intend to do. It's the only one I have left. Can anyone recommend a hole?
Not really as you get random weather effects etc; personally i prefer a whole that you get around 94% power to the cup as you have room to either fly it over and spin back or less and bounce it up to the hole.

I think i done it on Scotsdale; think its was the 7th.

DarkSeraphim198
04-11-2011, 08:08 PM
I got my objective on Whistling Straights Hole 7, luckily for me the weather was calm during a tournament. I'd advise trying to do it on a course with calm weather and a pin placement that requires 96%+ power to reach.