Anyone?

Nozza XBA
04-11-2011, 09:28 AM
Please search mate.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61125

First game as well!

Capn Doug
04-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Your best bet is to balance things out by getting the other odd achievements in DJ Hero and Forza 2. If you can't manage either of those for some reason check out this Nozza's thread.

l.maciver
04-11-2011, 10:11 AM
cheap retail - Forza 2, cheap arcade - cloning clyde

StillTIPPIN187
04-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Can't you just complete the game you got the odd number from?

TAI JASON
04-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Luxor 2, Super Puzzle Fighter got some odd GS too. Or you get the secret achivements from Legends of Troy.

NathAttack
04-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Load DJ Hero back up and four-star a song on Hard difficulty. Extremely easy, doesn't require you to put yet another game on your card. That'll even out DJ Hero's GS back to a multiple of 5.

Then you just need to do something similar to Forza 2. Unfortunately I can't give specifics as I hated Forza 2.

Then you're back to normal!

RadiantViper
04-11-2011, 01:07 PM
I also needed an extra 8g a while back. The simplest way is to get the arcade game Cloning Clyde. Obtain every achievement except the one for playing local multiplayer, and you'll end up with 188 gamerscore in it.

That way, you get to fully play a pretty fun game instead of just getting the achievement and not being able to touch it again. It also won't weigh nearly as heavy on your completion percentage, if you care about that sort of thing.

TPF_Raiden
04-11-2011, 01:25 PM
I utterly hate threads like this, and this one in particular has made me log in, which I rarely feel the need to do. So let me get this straight, you don't like having and odd number of GamerScore, but you need 8G, which means thats your current GamerScore ends with either a 2, which isn't odd.(Or a 7 ofcourse, but if you don't like 7 being an odd number...whats 5...),and if by "Odd" you mean unusual then what happened to this generation obsessed with individuality? Its just a number. And rather than it always ending in a 5 or a 0, it ends in a 2 or a 7. So i don't see the problem, My GamerScore ends in a 3 thanks to Luxor 2 but who cares, i've never been critiscised for having an "unusual number" nor have i wanted to restore it to its multiple of 5 status. So I guess this is a bit of a rant but a lot of anger has built up when reading numerous posts about this. Heres looking at you Halo: Reach Map pack 1. I'll personally be happy if they get rid of GamerScore in the next Xbox console as rumoured and perhaps replace it with alot more avatar awards. Because as i sit there threating about what my friends are going to say when they see that my GamerScore doesn't end in a 5 or a 0, and the ridicule i'll have to withstand I can take solace in the fact that i look a complete boss playing Full House Poker as the King from Raskulls....I just hope i get dealt cards that are multiple of 5 otherwise i might just start a thread of my own...

leeingham
04-11-2011, 03:13 PM
I utterly hate threads like this, and this one in particular has made me log in, which I rarely feel the need to do. So let me get this straight, you don't like having and odd number of GamerScore, but you need 8G, which means thats your current GamerScore ends with either a 2, which isn't odd.(Or a 7 ofcourse, but if you don't like 7 being an odd number...whats 5...),and if by "Odd" you mean unusual then what happened to this generation obsessed with individuality? Its just a number. And rather than it always ending in a 5 or a 0, it ends in a 2 or a 7. So i don't see the problem, My GamerScore ends in a 3 thanks to Luxor 2 but who cares, i've never been critiscised for having an "unusual number" nor have i wanted to restore it to its multiple of 5 status. So I guess this is a bit of a rant but a lot of anger has built up when reading numerous posts about this. Heres looking at you Halo: Reach Map pack 1. I'll personally be happy if they get rid of GamerScore in the next Xbox console as rumoured and perhaps replace it with alot more avatar awards. Because as i sit there threating about what my friends are going to say when they see that my GamerScore doesn't end in a 5 or a 0, and the ridicule i'll have to withstand I can take solace in the fact that i look a complete boss playing Full House Poker as the King from Raskulls....I just hope i get dealt cards that are multiple of 5 otherwise i might just start a thread of my own...

*yawn* by odd you knew exactly what I meant!

13ip0lar
04-11-2011, 03:19 PM
I don't think it's OCD, as I know what your referring to and intially I would think the same thing. I think it's a natural need for symmetry, odd numbers just don't jive well, unless coupled with another odd to make an even. Yet two even remain even, just a need to stay balanced I would guess, much like Roman architecture and their need for symmetry. I feel you though, despite me not being a cheeb whore, I like to do them as I feel it extends the life of the game, and gives me something accomplish while playing. I just recently hit 19000 even, and was like, "Great one more cheeb and it's gonna be all messed up".

niko da bos
04-11-2011, 03:34 PM
I also needed an extra 8g a while back. The simplest way is to get the arcade game Cloning Clyde. Obtain every achievement except the one for playing local multiplayer, and you'll end up with 188 gamerscore in it.

That way, you get to fully play a pretty fun game instead of just getting the achievement and not being able to touch it again. It also won't weigh nearly as heavy on your completion percentage, if you care about that sort of thing.

might end up trying this game, i dont think ill ever get 'stockpile' achievement for halo reach. wish i didnt try for the achievements when i realized they were all objective based, lame