PDA

View Full Version : Michelsons master moment HOLED OUT- u can 2

ajennice
04-12-2011, 03:51 AM
If you're having issues on this and the other guides aren't helping try this.

Make sure you're got the HAMMER HEAD clubs/colthes and max out stats. Go to Club tuner and tune your irons. set the workability to zero and set your distance to where it just hits 46% sweetspot. Keep other settings intact. save and exit.

go to challenge. Select 4 iron, pull down on the right stick just a touch or 2. Go left of the pin about 2/3 teh way down the green. NO DRAW or FADE. Juice up and hit the ball at least 115% spinning it at about 2:30 the whole way there. It should land about 10 ft on the green and bounce/roll high of the pin. It will almost stop before coming back down the hill. Should be well within the yellow circle.

Stewie Griffin2
04-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Were you drunk when you wrote this? It's just a little confusing, but a good find all the same.

BTW, you don't need HH clubs. I holed out with a 2 iron hit at 98-100%, hitting it at pretty much the same spot as you mentioned.

ajennice
04-12-2011, 04:42 PM
I cleaned it up a bit. I can't type for shit tho

NJAM14Titleist
04-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Were you drunk when you wrote this? It's just a little confusing, but a good find all the same.

BTW, you don't need HH clubs. I holed out with a 2 iron hit at 98-100%, hitting it at pretty much the same spot as you mentioned.

I didn't use HammerHead clubs for this either.

mark21667
04-13-2011, 05:16 PM
What do 'Go left of the pin about 2/3 teh way down the green' and 'spinning it at about 2:30 the whole way there' actually mean?

Stewie Griffin2
04-13-2011, 09:09 PM
What do 'Go left of the pin about 2/3 teh way down the green' and 'spinning it at about 2:30 the whole way there' actually mean?

I'm not really sure that's the best way to describe it. What I did was aim for the closest point on the green and put a front spin on the ball aimed directly at the hole from the point it impacted the green. Between the spin and the slope of the green, it should put you right next to the pin or in the cup.

ajennice
04-13-2011, 09:44 PM

It meant go left of the pin. 2/3 the down the green (so.. start at the pin.. and put the target 2/3 of the remainig green left, left of the pin.
Spin it at 2:30... if the ball was a clock, 2:00 would be upper right and 3:00 would be straight right... somewhere in between there...