PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat Legacy

Welsh Killa B
04-12-2011, 11:34 AM
what did you guys think of the first episode?

i thaught it was good , nice action , good actors etc

thaught it was going to be a little bit longer myself, but ill be watching next week (hopefully more fight scenes than shooting scenes)

if you havent watch it yet its on youtube

Zaxean
04-12-2011, 03:40 PM
I thought the quality is good for a web series. There wasn't a whole lot going on, but I guess it is just episode one.

**Spoiler**

Looks like Jaxx may break his arms in that fall? Hopefully next week's will show more

grimlock444
04-12-2011, 06:47 PM
I think it looks real good as a re-imagining of the MK story, and if thats all it is then I'm satisfied with it.
That being said the director, when interviewed, said he saw it as a prequel to the games, and thats not cool.

BlindxLink
04-12-2011, 10:18 PM
I think it looks real good as a re-imagining of the MK story, and if thats all it is then I'm satisfied with it.
That being said the director, when interviewed, said he saw it as a prequel to the games, and thats not cool.

It's not cool? It's explaining the origins of each character in that universe. I liked seeing Jax and Stryker in the first episode. In the live stream the guy that plays Cyrax came in and said he will be in the 9th episode. (I believe he said 9th, which is the final episode of Season 1)

I'm looking forward to the series.

KillerChris8814
04-13-2011, 12:01 AM
I thought it was really good, I'll be watching every episode when they come out, I was kinda annoyed I didn't get to see this one until three minutes after it was up, damn the bathroom :biglaugh anyway I always wondered where Kano got his eye now I have some idea.

tobiasdennis
04-13-2011, 01:28 AM
he saw it as a prequel to the games, and thats not cool.
Yeah man, WHY is that not cool? He was working closely with netherrealm and boon, right? We're going to have a legit backstory for everyone, taking place before the first mortal kombat, and it got the OK from one of the games creators.

Seriously would you rather have another movie be released that makes up it's own story and history that completely shits on everything we love? F that. I look forward to the other episodes to see how it all pans out!

EDIT: I will say i'm kinda bummed the director said he's leaving liu kang and kung lao for season 2

Zaxean
04-13-2011, 07:31 PM
I liked seeing Jax and Stryker in the first episode.

Not sure if that was a typo or just confusion, but for the record its Jaxx and Kano, not Stryker

dang racoons
04-13-2011, 07:37 PM
Not sure if that was a typo or just confusion, but for the record its Jaxx and Kano, not Stryker

Na stryker was there. Jaxx and kano were the two fighting at the end, stryker was the one who was with jaxx when they were briefing the other officers about sonyas message.

jmannx
04-13-2011, 10:25 PM
I thought I had heard Stryker mentioned by Kano.

jswartz0181
04-14-2011, 02:20 AM
Stryker was in. You could tell because he and Jax were the only ones of the team who entered the warehouse without helmets on. :P