PDA

View Full Version : Pro Shop Item-Starter Suit

Stewie Griffin2
04-12-2011, 03:32 PM
So a friend of mine had completed something like 92-99 sponsor challenges and hadn't unlocked the prototype suits. I told him to do a search in the pro shop of all locked items. He did, and the only item that was locked was the starter suit. The only way to unlock it was to buy it with MSP, and once he did the prototypes unlocked.

My question is, has anyone else that's actually unlocked the prototype outfits done so without buying this thing? I find it hard to believe you have to spend 400 MSPs in order to get an achievement, but if any developer is capable of doint it, it's EA.

Philip1979
04-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Yea i equipped this item; i think its the one with the red EA polo shirt; think you get at the very start of your career.

EDIT: Also i have not purchased anything from the Pro Shop.

Stewie Griffin2
04-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Yea i equipped this item; i think its the one with the red EA polo shirt; think you get at the very start of your career.

EDIT: Also i have not purchased anything from the Pro Shop.

I know exactly which one he was referring to, and it's locked in my game as well. The unlock description says "Only unlocked with purchase" or something along those lines. If you got it at the start of your career, how did you unlock it?

Philip1979
04-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Do you not get it for winning on the tour events before you get onto the PGA main tour. Are you able to get a screenshot and post and i can check when i'm home; in my Pro Shop everything is unlocked for me.

DarkSeraphim198
04-12-2011, 03:57 PM
I unlocked the Prototype Outfits without unlocking the starter suit. It's still the only thing locked in my pro shop lol. Glad something like that never happened to me though, or I would have been pissed!