PDA

View Full Version : Can't Unlock Bleep Bloop!

wiseguy2355
04-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Hello gaming community, to everyone who makes achievement guides and roadmaps, thank you, i use this page constantly and everyone does fantastic work, please keep it up! (First posting and needed to give much deserved credit)

On to the issue at hand, I have the achievables bead, i've down all the necessary requirements minus the double jump (you think it would come naturally) but everytime i try to do it the bleep, bloop does not appear on screen and i am most certain that this is the last one i am missing. I'm just curious if this has happened to someone else, if it is a glitch, or if anyone has some advice for it, Thank You

--Wiseguy2355

ExoSin
04-12-2011, 07:48 PM
I'm sure you got it naturally, but I had the same problem. I did all achievables as yuki, then got the squirtgun one as the dishwasher. I had to beat the game again as the dishwasher then watch the credits roll a second time for the achievement to unlock.

So If nothing is working run through the game as the dishwasher and watch the credits. I'd do all the achieveables again to be on the safe side, even though the bleep loop message won't pop up.

Karachi King
04-15-2011, 02:29 AM
This might be a stupid question, but are you actually jumping (:abut:), not dodging/warping (:rs:)?

I only ask because you say it should "come naturally", when personally, I almost never jumped (outside of getting the one double jump), because the dodge/warp, is so much better.

wiseguy2355
04-15-2011, 04:15 AM
I'll admit you are correct about the warping, but yes i have been trying the double jump with A, also jump once the right stick up then jump again doesn't work lol, i'm sure it glitched on me and i'll have to wipe it all out and try it again or just leave it and be short 10 points