PDA

View Full Version : Cannot find Kollectors editon PAL

jedink
04-12-2011, 10:31 PM
I am desperate now i cannot find a PAL version of mortal kombat kollectors edition, i did pre order it from the game uk but the emailed me saying they dont ship anything internationally that weigh more than 1kg, that was my only hope now i cannot find anywhere

I live in Australia

True I Skill
04-13-2011, 01:00 AM
Well unlucky dude!
Looks like it is all out.
I am pretty sure it was only being sold at Gamestation.co.uk
And game.co.uk

Both of them no longer have the item listed meaning it is probably sold out.

DENAz666
04-13-2011, 05:19 AM
Can't get them mate.

I had one preordered a Game in the UK, but just the other day they emailed me telling me they couldn't ship it due to its weight. Pretty pissed at them too, as they left me no time to find another

DEG23
04-13-2011, 06:44 AM
Absolute joke. I gave up trying to order a kollectors edition. I'm just hoping if i order from Mightyape it arrives no probs. Still going to wait a week or two after release on the off chane customs is actually looking for the game.
I ordered Operation Flashpoint as a test seeing how it's released the same day. If that arrives without being inspected by customs then i'm confident Mortal kombat will get through. Just hope they don't print the name of the game on the package:(

KyKy
04-13-2011, 07:27 AM
Yea, I couldn't find one either. Gameplay had them as well, but they are not showing up on their site, also. I just ordered with Shopto.net. Cheapest I could find the regular edition (29.86). I don't know if they ship internationally though.

DENAz666
04-13-2011, 07:41 AM
Yea, I couldn't find one either. Gameplay had them as well, but they are not showing up on their site, also. I just ordered with Shopto.net. Cheapest I could find the regular edition (29.86). I don't know if they ship internationally though.

Because they are all sold out :( No PAL kollectors left at all, which is why I'm so annoyed. If Game had of told me earlier, I at least could have looked elsewhere.... dam them

jedink
04-14-2011, 12:17 AM
Because they are all sold out :( No PAL kollectors left at all, which is why I'm so annoyed. If Game had of told me earlier, I at least could have looked elsewhere.... dam them

I know if Game told us sooner we could of found another one, but i have found some on ebay, PS3 but they are quite expensive, and i found one 360 from france im pretty sure its in english because it is PAL and the box was in english, they have 4 left on 360

it will cost me $165 AUD though, but thats about the same price it was when ebgames Australia had it before they removed it

I have both 360 and ps3 but i rather the 360 because of the avatar items