PDA

View Full Version : Issue with achievements not unlocking

Endangered
04-12-2011, 11:43 PM
For about the last week or so i will be playing a game, unlock an achievement, press the guide button to take a look and see that I am like "half way logged out".

What I mean is, I will half no avatar picture or achievements, yet I will still see my friends list and messages.

The only way to get my avatar picture back and my achievements back is to fully sign out and sign back in.

This obviously causes problems, because the game doesnt recognize me as signed in, so I cant save my progress. In addiction, the achievement I just unlocked is gone once I sign back in.

Just now I was playing merc 2, I unlocked 2 achievements at once, clicked guide button to take a look and low and behold I was "half signed out" again. So i signed out, back in, and only 1 of the achievements "stuck", the other was a story related one, and I dont think I can get it back. I reloaded a old save and it didnt repop.

Im not sure what to do, but im an avid cheevo collector, and if my profile is going to mess up every time i get a cheevo thats going to take some fun out of my gaming.

Corrupt.
04-12-2011, 11:45 PM
Have you tried recovering your profile? Seems to fix most things like this...

Endangered
04-12-2011, 11:49 PM
ya, giving that a shot now

Joel78
04-13-2011, 05:46 AM
I had that problem a while back, I thought I must have had a dodgy USB stick (where my profile was saved) so I purchased a new one but still had the same issue, even after recovering my profile. I ended up recovering 2 or 3 times and it seems OK now.

Tyrion619
04-13-2011, 06:43 AM
I had that problem a couple weeks ago.

Deleting & then recovering my GT worked it out.

Duizendjes
04-13-2011, 08:06 AM
Have you tried recovering your profile? Seems to fix most things like this...

Let us know if this helped. It helped me a while ago.