PDA

View Full Version : Insane event help!!!

Rick360
04-13-2011, 06:58 AM
Someone has a tip on how to do it??
Itīs fucking impossible and I already have smashed a controller on the floor from frustration.

TXClark
04-13-2011, 10:55 AM
Found this:
"It is easier than it sounds. From the main menu choose "Exhibition" than "Race" and choose the first track (don't know the name) with one round. Choose a truck and set up KI drivers also with trucks. Be sure that the difficulty is on insane. It is really easy to win that race, i got it on my first try."

Rick360
04-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Found this:
"It is easier than it sounds. From the main menu choose "Exhibition" than "Race" and choose the first track (don't know the name) with one round. Choose a truck and set up KI drivers also with trucks. Be sure that the difficulty is on insane. It is really easy to win that race, i got it on my first try."

Oh I canīt believe it.
Iīve restarted my carrer because the achievements for unlocking the third issue and the second issue perfect score was glitched.....

TXClark
04-14-2011, 02:29 AM
Tried It like the way I posted and got it 2nd try with 2 lap race.

Drake O'Phile
05-04-2011, 11:35 PM
I did a Demo Derby using a Monster Truck with "Coupes Only" set as the opponents. Picked 7 of them, tore things up for the first few moments and got WAY in the lead, then sandbagged and let the game count out the stragglers, then came in and finished off the remaining few cars.

tstewertrules20
05-21-2011, 08:51 PM
another easy way set infinite boost on D Derby then damage low ram everybody get points up high and let time run out