PDA

View Full Version : The Bitching Thread

ShaolinShadow
04-13-2011, 02:51 PM
Let's face it we all know there will be a lot of it so this is the place to do it.

ShaolinShadow
04-13-2011, 02:58 PM
My one complaint as of right now is why does the PS3 get an exclusive character and not the 360, It be pretty cool to see marcus from gears of war or Enzio from assassins creed, There were a few others I had in mind

xSkullDemon41x
04-13-2011, 03:16 PM
NO SHAO KAHN WTF!!!! there is still hope he is unlockable or dlc
side note: ezio would be awesome imagine that

ShaolinShadow
04-13-2011, 03:39 PM
NO SHAO KAHN WTF!!!! there is still hope he is unlockable or dlc
side note: ezio would be awesome imagine that

Hopefully either one, I cannot wait to get my hands on this game I hope they dont destroy it or ruin it, I was not a big fan of MKVSDC

Plym
04-13-2011, 05:20 PM
How can you bitch about a game you've never played? How pathetic.

ShaolinShadow
04-13-2011, 05:38 PM
How can you bitch about a game you've never played? How pathetic.

How can you trade achievements when the game is not out yet, This is a bitching thread does'nt mean you have to be able to play it to bitch about why certain characters were not added or exclusives were not added, As one of the poster said why is shao khan not in the game, Why is the ps3 getting a exclusive character, If you got nothing to add go moan and groan else where

Annalie
04-13-2011, 05:51 PM
How can you trade achievements when the game is not out yet, This is a bitching thread does'nt mean you have to be able to play it to bitch about why certain characters were not added or exclusives were not added, As one of the poster said why is shao khan not in the game, Why is the ps3 getting a exclusive character, If you got nothing to add go moan and groan else where

Honestly, this thread shouldn't even exist yet. you couldn't wait 1 more week to create this. and if anyone should bitch, it should be about cheating and other glitches and exploits not about characters and such....and no i have nothing to bitch about as im greatful that we get the game on xbox in the first place. maybe a mod should :locked this until next week.

Plym
04-13-2011, 06:13 PM
How can you trade achievements when the game is not out yet What achievements have I traded??

ShaolinShadow
04-13-2011, 06:45 PM
What achievements have I traded??

Ment to put achievement trading thread

grimlock444
04-13-2011, 07:16 PM
All I gotta say is I am not happy people got their hands on the game early. It's not cool that the rest of us non-assholes can wait patiently but they can't.

ShaolinShadow
04-13-2011, 08:24 PM
All I gotta say is I am not happy people got their hands on the game early. It's not cool that the rest of us non-assholes can wait patiently but they can't.

I know a few people who have it already, I had asked to be left in the dark this is one game I am looking foward to, Hopefully it will be a great turn out like SSFIV

jedink
04-14-2011, 12:27 AM
Stupid bitch ass australian law ass banned mk wtf ass its all stupid kids fault why are they buying violent games anyway...ass

M 0 R T I K I A
04-14-2011, 01:10 AM
This is a bitching thread does'nt mean you have to be able to play it to bitch about why certain characters were not added or exclusives were not added
....You asked why ezio couldent be in it, well 1 - hes not an exclusive character, and 2 - hes not a mortal kombat character, nuff said. I hope we don't get any exclusive characters that haven't been in a mortal kombat game before.

ShaolinShadow
04-14-2011, 01:45 AM
Stupid bitch ass australian law ass banned mk wtf ass its all stupid kids fault why are they buying violent games anyway...ass

its not so much the kids, It's the parents that are the idiots I walked into my gamestop I remember on a midnight launch now this looked like he was 10 or 11 so who was waiting with him to get the game his father, How do I know its for the kid well because me and my friend started up a conversation and the father goes oh its not for me its for my son.......

BlindxLink
04-14-2011, 02:35 AM
I agree this thread shouldn't exist. I always hated these , they don't help anything.

jswartz0181
04-14-2011, 02:47 AM
Ment to put achievement trading thread
Difference is, trading requires setting things up in advance. Bitching requires concrete knowledge, and the fact of the matter is, in regards to your complaint, we just don't know yet; not that we 100% not getting anything at all. Until we know 100% we aren't getting something, or what exactly we're getting if we are, you can't really bitch about it.

And there aren't any characters you can really bitch about their exclusion either. Right know we know the bosses aren't playable, but do we know they will always be that way? And the game is supposed to take place MK1-3, so how can characters after then be included out of the gate? And obviously there are going to be more DLC than just Kenshi and the Lady in Red, as those are the first batch. Meaning there will be a second, and possibly even more.

Okay.... there is only one group of people who can bitch: Aussies and anyone else living in a country where the game is banned and they can't play it. Outside of them though, it's premature to be complaining right now.

Bunglist
04-14-2011, 03:12 AM

Lol jealous much? As if you wouldn't play it someone gave you a copy today.

KillerChris8814
04-14-2011, 04:25 AM
Difference is, trading requires setting things up in advance. Bitching requires concrete knowledge, and the fact of the matter is, in regards to your complaint, we just don't know yet; not that we 100% not getting anything at all. Until we know 100% we aren't getting something, or what exactly we're getting if we are, you can't really bitch about it.

And there aren't any characters you can really bitch about their exclusion either. Right know we know the bosses aren't playable, but do we know they will always be that way? And the game is supposed to take place MK1-3, so how can characters after then be included out of the gate? And obviously there are going to be more DLC than just Kenshi and the Lady in Red, as those are the first batch. Meaning there will be a second, and possibly even more.

Okay.... there is only one group of people who can bitch: Aussies and anyone else living in a country where the game is banned and they can't play it. Outside of them though, it's premature to be complaining right now.

Quan Chi is not in 1,2 or 3 and yet he's in it. Edit: Also Kenshi

jswartz0181
04-14-2011, 04:28 AM
I'll accept that. BUT.... note that he's not playable right away. I don't know what you have to do exactly, but he does require unlocking.

KH308
04-14-2011, 04:33 AM
According to my friend only americans get the kollectors edition for the xbox 360 because it's region coded. Now I'm disappointed because I cannot get the kollectors edition, but on the bright side at least I still can get the normal edition, unlike Australia which is banned from it.

Bunglist
04-14-2011, 04:42 AM
According to my friend only americans get the kollectors edition for the xbox 360 because it's region coded. Now I'm disappointed because I cannot get the kollectors edition, but on the bright side at least I still can get the normal edition, unlike Australia which is banned from it.

True that. As an Aussie, I can't even go to the store and pick it up. Luckily, i've got a buddy living in London that's gonna send me a copy.

DEG23
04-14-2011, 06:35 AM
Hahaha ....ass

Hopefully my import will make it to my door and i can sit back laughing at the idocy of the govt
Otherwise i'll be on this thread bitching till it hurts

Drucifer82
04-14-2011, 07:47 AM

What about the Tournament Edition?

Drucifer82
04-14-2011, 07:51 AM
My one complaint as of right now is why does the PS3 get an exclusive character and not the 360, It be pretty cool to see marcus from gears of war or Enzio from assassins creed, There were a few others I had in mind

We don't know that the 360 isn't getting an exclusive, we just know that there hasn't been any disclosure regarding one.

Pieville
04-14-2011, 07:54 AM
I'm not much for bitching but FUCK YOU AUSTRALIA!!!
That is all!

KH308
04-14-2011, 07:58 AM
True that. As an Aussie, I can't even go to the store and pick it up. Luckily, i've got a buddy living in London that's gonna send me a copy.

I hope you can get it, but I thought they would confiscate a copy if you import?

KH308
04-14-2011, 08:00 AM
What about the Tournament Edition?

He did not say but I assume there will not be any for us because if it is available he would have got that instead, anyway I want those bookends they look super cool.

evo_4
04-14-2011, 08:14 AM
Jade's winning pose is bitchy. I like it.:biglaugh
YouTube - jade poledance victory pose

Bunglist
04-14-2011, 08:44 AM
I hope you can get it, but I thought they would confiscate a copy if you import?

Only if they manage to find it. It's a risk i'm willing to take quite frankly.

ShaolinShadow
04-14-2011, 12:45 PM
I want the tournament edition, Now here's the funny thing we all seen the video for the King of the hill now will those avatar costumes be available on the 19th as well???

PrinceOfThralls
04-14-2011, 03:00 PM
This thread should never be opened...never

until the release

ShaolinShadow
04-14-2011, 04:46 PM
This thread should never be opened...never

until the release

You should never post in a thread you think should not be opened, It's official there is an online PASS for the game, It's sad to say that they had done this because for those who would prefer to rent it will miss out on the game unless they fork the money out for the pass

Plym
04-14-2011, 05:04 PM
You should never post in a thread you think should not be opened, It's official there is an online PASS for the game, It's sad to say that they had done this because for those who would prefer to rent it will miss out on the game unless they fork the money out for the pass No they won't. Do your research and stop whining about this game, for goodness sake.
All these negative threads are ruining the release for people who actually love the game.

ShaolinShadow
04-14-2011, 05:08 PM
No they won't. Do your research and stop whining about this game, for goodness sake.
All these negative threads are ruining the release for people who actually love the game.

seriously Stop being a freakin :eek:, Im not being negative about the game im put my opinion on that this game should not have a pass geez man your one of those people who got nothing better to do then go on every post and complain and moan and groan yeesh, If you did'nt notice nobody has said one negative thing about the game except the fact that it is not available in aus and the fact that the ps3 only comes with an exclusive character and the 360 is left to boot and that shao khan is not playable...

Plym
04-14-2011, 05:14 PM
seriously Stop being a freakin :eek:, Im not being negative about the game im put my opinion on that this game should not have a pass geez man your one of those people who got nothing better to do then go on every post and complain and moan and groan yeesh, If you did'nt notice nobody has said one negative thing about the game except the fact that it is not available in aus and the fact that the ps3 only comes with an exclusive character and the 360 is left to boot and that shao khan is not playable... This doesn't even make any sense.
YOU created a thread about bitching. Now I'm bitching about your pointless bitching and you're complaining?

ShaolinShadow
04-14-2011, 05:17 PM
This doesn't even make any sense.
YOU created a thread about bitching. Now I'm bitching about your pointless bitching and you're complaining?

one im not bitching im just saying there should not be an online pass where do you see me complaining about the game or the fact I said this game sucks!!, your complaining about a person just putting his opinion on why is there an online pass this is not for you to bitch about people and what they have to say, you obviously don't know how to use or talk to people so my time is done with you like I said your one of THOSE who can only approach in cyberspace and not in person so enough said have a nice DAY;):)

Plym
04-14-2011, 05:20 PM
one im not bitching im just saying there should not be an online pass where do you see me complaining about the game or the fact I said this game sucks!!, your complaining about a person just putting his opinion on why is there an online pass this is not for you to bitch about people and what they have to say, you obviously don't know how to use or talk to people so my time is done with you like I said your one of THOSE who can only approach in cyberspace and not in person so enough said have a nice DAY;):) If you want to travel to Glasgow, I'll have no problem saying it to your face.
PM me and I can give you details of where we can meet.

Drucifer82
04-14-2011, 06:27 PM
I have to agree with other posters that this bitching thread is a tad premature considering the game isn't even released yet.

That aside, I think it is nothing but a breeding grounds for trolling.

Megamind
04-14-2011, 06:28 PM
Good enough for me

jswartz0181
04-14-2011, 08:19 PM
You should never post in a thread you think should not be opened, It's official there is an online PASS for the game, It's sad to say that they had done this because for those who would prefer to rent it will miss out on the game unless they fork the money out for the pass
Except that's not true. 1.) Nowhere does it say it's required that you have to play the game online. There's plenty of single-player options, and there's local multiplayer. To say that renters would miss out on the game is ludicrous at best. 2.) You get like 48 hours online before you need to buy an online pass. So renters still get to play online. And if they really want to keep playing online after the first two days after they pop it in, then they'll need to shell out the $10. But again, it's not like there isn't plenty of non-online stuff to do in the game.

hmp bogeet
04-14-2011, 08:19 PM
I have to agree that this thread is a tad pre-mature since most the things being "bitched" about already have threads on the mk forum ( online pass, where are Aussies getting it? etc. ) But that being said this might also be a good place to go to see if characters are unbalanced by people that post who got the game early. We'll just have to see what this thread morphs into I suppose.

Bolch
04-14-2011, 09:09 PM
I'd like to bitch about Joker's fatality from MKvDC being rehashed as one of Shang Tsungs with him morphing into a clown first - it just seems lazy.

If they were really stuck for ideas on new fatalities I'm sure they could've asked the community and got some really good original ideas.

Enough bitching now, can't wait :woop:

Annalie
04-14-2011, 09:13 PM
one im not bitching im just saying there should not be an online pass where do you see me complaining about the game or the fact I said this game sucks!!, your complaining about a person just putting his opinion on why is there an online pass this is not for you to bitch about people and what they have to say, you obviously don't know how to use or talk to people so my time is done with you like I said your one of THOSE who can only approach in cyberspace and not in person so enough said have a nice DAY;):)

The more you post the more annoying you seem.

Again someone is crying about the online pass when you get 48 hours (2 days) free which is more than enough to get some online achievements done. you want to play online like the rest of us? buy the game... enough with the freaking whining. its like some people want attention so they moan about things that are irrelevant to them. i say that because i believe you said you weren't making the purchase, which probably means someone else is.

so why are you bitching then???

ShaolinShadow
04-14-2011, 09:20 PM
The more you post the more annoying you seem.

Again someone is crying about the online pass when you get 48 hours (2 days) free which is more than enough to get some online achievements done. you want to play online like the rest of us? buy the game... enough with the freaking whining. its like some people want attention so they moan about things that are irrelevant to them. i say that because i believe you said you weren't buying the game, which probably means someone else is.

so why are you bitching then???

You know you can just not read any of it like a smart person and be on your merry way this is a thread get over it I placed my opinion, If you had not noticed there are a few people here who have complained legit about it not being available, The game has not yet released true but it does'nt not mean that people don't have a few issues like online passes and it not being available in certain regions, If you knew how to read you would notice I had said I am making this a purchase READ!, There are people who cannot afford the pass do to certain circumstances so all I am point out is why are we as consumers laying out more money if we just want to rent the game and be able to play the online and ship it back...........

FYI you might wanna go get a dictionary and define WHINING...
Cause all I stated was basically we are paying microsoft for an online service already and as I said for those who prefer rental instead of purchase should be able to play the MP without worry about an expiration on a trial because they need a pass to play

Annalie
04-14-2011, 09:56 PM
You know you can just not read any of it like a smart person and be on your merry way this is a thread get over it I placed my opinion,Yea a thread were there should be legitimate reasons for bitching, like the aussies not getting the game. what your bitching about is pointless. If you had not noticed there are a few people here who have complained legit about it not being available, What in thier regions?The game has not yet released true but it does'nt not mean that people don't have a few issues like online passes and it not being available in certain regions, oh ok got it and how does that affect you? If you knew how to read you would notice I had said I am making this a purchase READ!, There are people who cannot afford the pass do to certain circumstances so all I am point out is why are we as consumers laying out more money if we just want to rent the game and be able to play the online and ship it back........... Well then if i cant afford a 10$ pass then i think i shouldnt be playing video games altogether. and i can afford it btw that was just an example.

FYI you might wanna go get a dictionary and define WHINING... OK I WILL
Cause all I stated was basically we are paying microsoft for an online service already and as I said for those who prefer rental instead of purchase should be able to play the MP without worry about an expiration on a trial because they need a pass to play No, they wanna rent then expect to have a small amount of time online.

whining

- 3 dictionary results
Stop Whining (http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=l&ai=BZdhqwGmnTfDYD9fP6AbK9OWDCoi5_fwBoIf_uRfAjbcBwK kHEAEYASCPlKERKAU4AFCvsIuNA2DJzu2IhKTsD6ABqIv_4wOy ARhkaWN0aW9uYXJ5LnJlZmVyZW5jZS5jb23IAQHaAS5odHRwOi 8vZGljdGlvbmFyeS5yZWZlcmVuY2UuY29tL2Jyb3dzZS93aGlu aW5nqAMB6AO0BfUDIAQABA&num=1&sig=AGiWqtwRgmQSLBsD8Q1ONPGxPIqbMXaX0g&client=ca-aj-lexico-dict&adurl=http://www.amazon.com/Peter-Whimper-Whineys-Sherrill-S-Cannon/dp/1609115171/ref%3Dsr_1_3%3Fie%3DUTF8%26s%3Dbooks%26qid%3D12719 57505%26sr%3D1-3)
Peter and the Whimper-Whineys by Sherrill S. Cannon

whine

noun
–verb (used without object) 1. to utter a low, usually nasal, complaining cry or sound, as from uneasiness, discontent, peevishness, etc.: The puppies were whining from hunger.

2. to snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way: He is always whining about his problems.

–verb (used with object) 3. to utter with or as if with a whine: I whined my litany of complaints.

–noun 4. a whining utterance, sound, or tone (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tone).

5. a feeble, peevish complaint.

Anyways you complaining about it is going to do nothing stop wasting your breath.

ShaolinShadow
04-14-2011, 10:04 PM
Oi I give up im gonna let it slide have a nice day do to the fact I just saw your profile

Annalie
04-14-2011, 10:08 PM
Oi I give up your obviously not that bright so im gonna let it slide have a nice day

Awww saying that im not bright does nothing sweetie, i may not understand everything about the online pass but i know they have good reason to do it. Tah tah hopefully your sad excuse for a thread will die..... oh and you have a great day:)

ShaolinShadow
04-14-2011, 10:09 PM
I'd like to bitch about Joker's fatality from MKvDC being rehashed as one of Shang Tsungs with him morphing into a clown first - it just seems lazy.

If they were really stuck for ideas on new fatalities I'm sure they could've asked the community and got some really good original ideas.

Lol see that I did not know because I never really got into MKVSDC, I have to say though a few of the fatalities they have shown look great...

Vectorman953
04-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Speaking of fatalities, I'm kind of pissed that half of them revolve merely tearing someone in two.

Just off of my head Noob and Sheeva have that fatality, and probably three more.

Also, I wish they brought back the arcade slam fatality for Liu Kang

DEG23
04-15-2011, 12:03 AM
I'm not much for bitching but FUCK YOU AUSTRALIA!!!
That is all!
Hear hear, motion seconded. Thank God for our brothers in NZ who are willing to capitalise on our country's fucked up ratings system, Can't wait till my copy arrives so i can stick it to those AG fucks and the next to useless ACL

BlindxLink
04-15-2011, 02:14 AM
Speaking of fatalities, I'm kind of pissed that half of them revolve merely tearing someone in two.

Just off of my head Noob and Sheeva have that fatality, and probably three more.

Also, I wish they brought back the arcade slam fatality for Liu Kang

There's more than 2 fatalities each person I believe. Hidden ones.

Sheeva has a Skin Rip fatality, I don't think she rips people in two. (I think, I don't know for sure)

jswartz0181
04-15-2011, 02:22 AM
Yeah, the one picture, if you look closely, is clearly the skin rip, and is only poor Sub's skin (seriously, why is it always him on the receiving end? Has Scorpion, Ermac, Kung Lao or Nightwolf been the victim yet, and I'm just forgetting?). If it was a torn in half fatality, his head wouldn't be so flat and otherwise bonelessy.

jswartz0181
04-15-2011, 03:20 AM
For what it's worth, currently, http://www.gamespot.com/shows/now-playing/?event=now_playing_mortal_kombat20110414 has a live feed, and they just had Sheeva's fatality (and Kratos' before that, which honestly, to me, was kind of lame), and sure enough, that is the skin rip fatality.

Suiken
04-15-2011, 07:11 AM
This dude is getting owned in his own thread...hilarious.

i got squeezed
04-15-2011, 03:58 PM
I'm pissed off we didn't get no damn demo

Flame Sama
04-22-2011, 06:03 AM
On Medium, I'm finding the bosses love pulling cheap specials out of their ass. Goro stomps five times and then finishes me with a 25% damage windmill.

And before you comment, yes, I know how to dodge and jump (I would later get a Double Flawless on the four-armed prick), but if you misjudge once, you can get thrown into a 50% combo...WITHOUT his x-ray move.

And Shao Kahn just spams the shoulder ram.

EDIT: And what's with the white glow and subsequent 'f--- your uppercut/special move, I'm staying right where I am' asskicking to follow with Goro and Shao Kahn?

2V1 fights,
some of the stupid effing challenge tower missions...

But yeah, still fun. =)

gof22
04-22-2011, 06:33 AM
I don't like how Shao-Khan, Goro, and Kintaro are unplayable characters. I could see making them only unlockable after beating story mode or after using all characters in arcade mode. Not being able to unlock them at all just sucks.

Drucifer82
04-22-2011, 06:38 AM
This thread again?

UNDERWALLY
04-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Really fun game I love it. But i HATE YOU ERMAC!!! With ur nonstopping teleportation, seriously I hate the cpu using cheap tactics so damn often, o and I hate kahn's shoulder ram and hammer throw.

sm182
04-22-2011, 04:10 PM
I don't like how Shao-Khan, Goro, and Kintaro are unplayable characters. I could see making them only unlockable after beating story mode or after using all characters in arcade mode. Not being able to unlock them at all just sucks.

It'll likely be released in the future as DLC. Hopefully not as overpriced as MvsC3 recently released characters (400pts a piece).

Ayx
04-22-2011, 05:45 PM
My only complain is that they slapped the game with a fatal save game glitch and the King of the Hill freeze glitch.

That fatal glitch is simply unforgivable to let it pass debugged.

IanAHD
04-22-2011, 08:49 PM
I don't like that in the past so many games I've had online everyone has been Scorpion :/

coop diddy
04-23-2011, 03:47 AM
My quick bitch...F you Shao Khan!!!!!! And also after I finally beat your ass with Raiden the game freezes....So f you to my xbox/this game for letting me beat you, and then taking it away..
I feel a little better

mmxxooll
04-23-2011, 06:17 AM

However I do like seeing how it should have been.

thereefernander
04-23-2011, 06:40 AM
Honestly on the topic of the whole Shang Tsung fatality, I think it would have been WAY cooler if he actually morphed into The Joker himself!

Ron Jeremy R6
04-23-2011, 06:41 AM
I hate it when the spears only works with my D-Pad instead of the left stick..

BsE Bloodbath
04-23-2011, 12:32 PM
My bitching goes to those who spam sub zero's sword hit that's unblockable in the damn corner! unblockable hit that knocks down over and over....GG -_- L2P!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRGH.

TheUglyCasanova
04-23-2011, 01:35 PM
I was at 9 ranked wins in a row and some faggot ermac noob with his bullshit combos beat me. Fuck this game

ShaolinShadow
04-23-2011, 01:37 PM
Mine is SHAO KHAN the I actually thought the people online were cheesy, Holy shit! this guy non stop Hammer hammer, Spear, spear shoulder ram

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
04-23-2011, 08:11 PM
wait this game has an online pass?

wtf. so i have to buy the thing to keep playing online? i hate games that do this because i have a great rental service that lets me keep games for how log i want and nowi haveto pay for either the game or a code to play it properly.

Midnight Malice
04-23-2011, 09:51 PM
I am not a huge fan of the online pass things, it "seems" like a good idea to stop pirating and the like, but it screws people over that rent games. Maybe they could start issuing temp passes from places like that, that will be active for as long as you have the game out. That would be nice, but unlikely.

My only bitch so far is computer blocking. They seems to be "too" good at it. Ill start a combo, they block, ill sweep, they duck block, ill overhead they stand up. Ill go low again, they duck... I haven't fought a real player that can keep up with my level changing attacks, but the computer does, way too easy. I shouldn't have to spam unblockables to get a hit in.

ShaolinShadow
04-24-2011, 01:17 PM
i am not a huge fan of the online pass things, it "seems" like a good idea to stop pirating and the like, but it screws people over that rent games. Maybe they could start issuing temp passes from places like that, that will be active for as long as you have the game out. That would be nice, but unlikely.

My only bitch so far is computer blocking. They seems to be "too" good at it. Ill start a combo, they block, ill sweep, they duck block, ill overhead they stand up. Ill go low again, they duck... I haven't fought a real player that can keep up with my level changing attacks, but the computer does, way too easy. I shouldn't have to spam unblockables to get a hit in.

sad part about the pass as of right now its not worth it, do to the fact that the servers are out of whack..

akamatzu
04-25-2011, 06:56 AM
I just beat the challenge tower. I'm disappointed in the reward for all the effort. Was fun though.

BsE Bloodbath
04-25-2011, 07:01 AM
I just beat the challenge tower. I'm disappointed in the reward for all the effort. Was fun though.

i find it incredibly boring and don't want to do it >.<

PANIC ATTACK 10
04-25-2011, 09:31 AM
all moves including finishers should be listed.

online lag should be fixed

people who drop out of online games should be penalised.

even though scarlet will be free dlc for us. we should get spawn. lets face it he fits more here than in soul caliber.

everyone should get these classic characters even if its dlc we psy for on day one.

PANIC ATTACK 10
04-25-2011, 09:35 AM
bosses should be playable.

i agree with bosses NOT spaming their moves! last story mode one is killing me! thats only on medium too! the difficulty should be reflected better. last story boss plays like expert mode on medium! ouch!

jswartz0181
04-25-2011, 09:41 AM
even though scarlet will be free dlc for us.
That was just rumored. Since the Puzzle Kombat and Pit 360 parts of it didn't pan out, limited-time free Skarlet isn't very likely either.

neubourn
04-25-2011, 09:46 AM
I am not a huge fan of the online pass things, it "seems" like a good idea to stop pirating and the like, but it screws people over that rent games. Maybe they could start issuing temp passes from places like that, that will be active for as long as you have the game out. That would be nice, but unlikely.

Its not really about pirating, its more about getting some money from the used games market. After a company releases a game, they make their money from initial sales, then it drops considerably once those sales hit the used games market. It makes sense for them...if you buy it used in a couple months for 30 bucks and have to pay 10 to play it online, youre still getting it for less then what we paid for it (60). Only messed up thing is people will be paying for a broken online service unless they get it fixed soon. Nothing like paying for something that doesnt work as intended.

LouTenit Dan
04-25-2011, 12:48 PM
I'd like to say FUCK THIS game ..FUCk shao kahn and his pussy cheap ass bitch spamming moves.FUck this game for the delay time that has me feeling like its too slow. and fuck it for being the same dumb shit (was cool when I was 15) same shit different toilet..I mean really and then on top of that I cant even play online cuz your servers BLOW DICK..whata waste.. selling this $65 coaster

and who the FUCK thought it would be a good idea to MAKE PEOPLE play as shitty fucking characters...Great job with story mode..Whata fuckin joke..(raiden sucks electric dicks)

ok Im done now..feel a lil better :)

Burning Revolver
04-25-2011, 03:15 PM
I got that damn data corrupt glitch where the game crashes and causes your data to get messed up, so I had to start doing the Challenge Tower all over again and I lost a lot of unlockables in the krypt too.

That's what happens when you mix a game that's anal about saving data so much with hardware that's prone to randomly crashing while playing a game.

sleepydumbdude
04-25-2011, 04:33 PM
I am glad I lucked out twice and got this game used at gamestop on thursday. I lucked out the second time because the 7 day return policy on the used game that I can get all of my money back when I return it. I haven't even tried any other mode but story but can't beat shao kahn. I'm just got to look up the ending online and call it quits.

BrandAid1138
04-25-2011, 05:49 PM
don't like the 2v1 matches in story mode.

i did get a pass code with my purchase from best buy, but tried to go online and fight yesterday....nothing. didn't find a match, just kept searching...searching...searching...nothing.

and from what you guys are saying about the boss AI fights, i'll already put it out there, i don't like it either (haven't been in a boss fight yet). Guess I'll just have to turn down my difficulty.

Natetendo83
04-25-2011, 06:26 PM
I HATE LAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

That is all.

Tussell
04-25-2011, 06:57 PM
I was going to make one of these haha.
I must say, the game is awesome, and it's a hell of a lot better than MK VS DC, however, there's still a lot I'd like to bitch about.

- The Krypt: It's set up incredibly stupid. Moving around the Krypt is really annoying.

- The Tutorial: So I can beat the story mode on medium, but I can't complete the tutorial? That makes sense.

- Online Code: I bought the game, so I got the code, but I can think of a million other ways I'd like to spend 45 seconds, and it's not entering a code in order to play a game online.

- Story Mode: I beat it the same day I got it. I guess it's not that big of a deal, but shit, still really short. They could have given more people chapters than they did I think.

- Kratos: Oh, I'm sorry Sony. I'm sorry your exclusives aren't good enough to warrent buying the PS3 in the first place. I understand that you had to throw Krato's in there just to make people want to buy it for the PS3 over the Xbox. However, I didn't. Fuck that.

- Servers: Okay, the game has been out for less than three days and the servers for online play are already down? Are you kidding me?

EnfantDuSiecle
04-25-2011, 07:16 PM
should be able to play with bosses
shang tsung's clown fatality is the worst

TerreBullet
04-25-2011, 10:59 PM
Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion, Scorpion

Can i have a legit match please, please...

i got squeezed
04-26-2011, 01:30 AM
They need to fix this pathetic lag in every fucking match. I refuse to continue playing online unless they patch this bullshit

Burning Revolver
04-26-2011, 03:55 AM
- The Krypt: It's set up incredibly stupid. Moving around the Krypt is really annoying.

That does annoy me quite a bit. It's not something that ruins the game, but having to move forward a row and then move all the way to the left to get from item 25 to item 26 (For example) is kind of an uneccessary hassle for an area for unlocking stuff.

And I'm not bitching about it, but damn, that little Zombie dude or whatever pops up at some of the most surprising times in the krypt, and sometimes kind of startles me a bit. :p

EliteShadowMan
04-26-2011, 04:11 AM
Not really bitching but funny story.

I was watching tv and i thought i hit B when i was searching in KoTH i feel the vibration in my controller so i turn back and i'm losing as scorpion and i have like no health left. I come back and beat the guy and he tells me to learn to play? good fucking god kids now days need to take their loss like a man.

BsE Bloodbath
04-26-2011, 07:22 AM
So yeah, i'm on 8 streak and i click on my character.....and it thinks i clicked random so it goes to random and i lose with a character i've never played with....gg :@

Nitramuse
04-26-2011, 02:48 PM
- Inhuman AI, just like the old MK's...They foresee everything.
- Impossible cheevo's. not gonna even try it.
- Never played online, but I guess I don't have seeing all the other posts about it.
- Annoying Krypt and that stupid zombie thingy.
- Somehow the gameplay feels slow...
- Anybody wants to buy my MK? :)

ShaolinShadow
04-26-2011, 02:54 PM
- Inhuman AI, just like the old MK's...They foresee everything.
- Impossible cheevo's. not gonna even try it.
- Never played online, but I guess I don't have seeing all the other posts about it.
- Annoying Krypt and that stupid zombie thingy.
- Somehow the gameplay feels slow...
- Anybody wants to buy my MK? :)

Achievements are not impossible a few of them are easy and the ranked ones are easy if boosting just time consuming, If you never played online then your missing out, The krypt is there as an unlockable so I dont see how that is annoying, The game play is not slow either and the A.I. smart unless you plan on playing a game that lets you win easily stick with Avatar air bender...

Nitramuse
04-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Achievements are not impossible a few of them are easy and the ranked ones are easy if boosting just time consuming, If you never played online then your missing out, The krypt is there as an unlockable so I dont see how that is annoying, The game play is not slow either and the A.I. smart unless you plan on playing a game that lets you win easily stick with Avatar air bender...

I don't want an easy game...But this AI is frustrating the hell out of me. It's not a smart AI, it just responds perfectly with your inputs. i.e. when you do an uppercut they just duck underneath it. That's what I meant with inhuman, it just doesn't make any sense.

TilVl
04-26-2011, 03:17 PM
Practice. Game can be frustrating but it's not as all that difficult once you start learning combos,counters and stuff of that nature.

Burning Revolver
04-27-2011, 05:00 AM
Ranked match bitching: Okay, it's a pretty impressive thing seeing someone pull off a ten hit combo, linking specials into combos and all that, but you're just taking the piss when you try to do nothing but the same combo for the entire match.

You know a ten hit combo, yay for you, but would you kindly try and do something else other than that same damn combo over and over and vary your offense for a bit?

Also, yes there's a lot of Scorpion players online. Some of them are pretty good, but mostly they're players who think they can just hit you with Spears and Teleport attacks and win. More ridiculous looking than annoying to be honest.

mrmonkeykrap
04-27-2011, 10:07 AM
the 2 vs 1 in story mode is beyond a joke

KriugerisLT
04-27-2011, 11:23 AM
the 2 vs 1 in story mode is beyond a joke

There will be a moment where you have to fight 1 vs 6 so... yeah, that's reaaally fair :confused:

The AI in this MK is very spontanious. I tried a couple times playing on Begginer to beat Shang Tsung on Double Flawless (for Achievement). He either stands and does almost nothing, or begins to chain some sicks combos that drain a shitload of HP in one go. Tried playing on harder difficulties, and he doesn't seem to be much affected by it... On Hard he fights almost the same as on Begginer, just spams fireballs more often, but that is easily counterable, and in a long run helps me beat him faster with a teleporting character like Raiden.

I've waited for this game since that piece of shit MK vs. DCU came out, and i was hoping for a better online experience, that other fighting games seem to be lacking. But the latency just killed that x_X.

Also, i hate that Goro, Kintaro and Shao Kahn have an aura (or glow) that usually ends with you taking some massive hits, because you don't interrupt their attacks. Reminds me of Azazel from Tekken 6... I get from 0 to pissed fast with that kind of cheap shit...