PDA

View Full Version : How to make a few million

Nushmut
04-13-2011, 04:57 PM
Can anyone suggest how I can make 6 million on Fable 3 quick, as I am running out of time.

Cheers in advance for any help! :)

Toams07
04-13-2011, 05:51 PM
I want to say this has been asked millions of times and, the information you seek is in the Question Thread HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=289237)
Next time, use the search button (now please don't say you did, because you didn't. if you would've done you would've found many threads asking this and getting it answered)

I want to ask everyone around here not to reply to this thread, since the information he needs has been given. And the keep-replying-to-these-threads thing is one of the main reasons they still appear

Nushmut
04-13-2011, 06:34 PM
I apologise mate, I posted a thread asking for any donations yesterday, but im assuming it was removed due to breaking a rule etc. (Did not intend to).

Totally forgot about the search function, was trying to find a quick answer in case i ran out of time. I'd seen a thread of someone offering money, but due to it being out-dated I didn't want to bother people that probably do not have the game any more or don't have money spare.

Cheers regardless for the reply.

GreenRook
04-14-2011, 02:51 AM
I apologise mate, I posted a thread asking for any donations yesterday, but im assuming it was removed due to breaking a rule etc. (Did not intend to).

Totally forgot about the search function, was trying to find a quick answer in case i ran out of time. I'd seen a thread of someone offering money, but due to it being out-dated I didn't want to bother people that probably do not have the game any more or don't have money spare.

Cheers regardless for the reply.

i have gold send me an inv

Toams07
04-14-2011, 03:33 PM
Right .. I posted about how some people MIGHT need a guide to find answers a minute ago, and now I'm just gonna make it