PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Chef's hat?

Marshbag12
04-14-2011, 03:04 AM
I know a lot of people are trading around this item however where is the actual item or how do you aquire it? I'm assuming its it a place that can't be found of a reward from a quest no?

I'd much prefer to find it or something.

CoolJosh3k
04-14-2011, 06:55 AM
As mentioned on the guide and the clothing list, it is given as a gift from one of the cooks in the castle.

Simply make friends, or even marry, on of the kitchen staff and wait until it is given as a random gift.

Also, while I am on the topic of the Chefs Hat, in my version (Australia|Europe) it is called the Cook's Hat.

rekikire
04-14-2011, 07:33 AM
It's also in the understone DLC, in a basement of a building after you complete the understone DLC.

Ragnarok1986
04-14-2011, 03:05 PM
What is the easiest way to obtain the Chef Hat?
Inside the kitchen at Bowerstone Castle kitchen, progress your relationship (marry) with a cook of the opposite sex or the same sex if they are gay. Set the Castle as the family home with an upkeep of 1000 gold. Sleep for two days, then visit your significant other to collect the gift. Rinse and repeat sleeping 2 days/opening gifts until you get the chef's hat. Or download Understone Dlc.

Taken from Question Thread.

Really i dont mind helping people but help yourself first. Read the information already in the sticky's.

Toams07
04-14-2011, 03:31 PM
No offence, but I'm almost starting to think certain people need a guide to find answers

Stickcollector
04-14-2011, 04:44 PM
Steelstick nah, they just need to comprehend what they're reading :P

Marshbag12
04-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Really its that simple? Then why the heck are players trading anything they have for this item. I'm a little disappointed.

I couldn't really bothered reading a guide this time so thanks anyway guys.
Much appreciated. :)

Toams07
04-14-2011, 04:49 PM
Steelstick nah, they just need to comprehend what they're reading :P

Hmm too late already wrote one

Stickcollector
04-14-2011, 04:57 PM
And i nice guide it is!

Ragnarok1986
04-14-2011, 05:40 PM
Really its that simple? Then why the heck are players trading anything they have for this item. I'm a little disappointed.

I couldn't really bothered reading a guide this time so thanks anyway guys.
Much appreciated. :)

Glad we all dont think like this :Bounce: