PDA

View Full Version : New Features

indoorblakininja
04-14-2011, 09:46 PM
Does anyone think capcom will add new features other than better graphics? I've played RE4 inside and out and no matter how much I love a game, I can only beat it so many times before getting tired of it

severed360
04-15-2011, 02:01 AM
im not expecting anything new. im 99% sure the ps2/wii bonus content is confirmed (extra ada levels, new outfit and the PLR) but im pretty certain thats it

i would b so happy if they could add co-op to the mercs mode... maybe add some new maps and even a character too? i doubt it will happen but really, i dont think mercs in RE4 is that different, it would be sooo sick

i really think the graphics r a great reason to replay this amazing game. i definitly played through it more then 20times but its been a long time and since RE5 i really think ill enjoy going back again

indoorblakininja
04-15-2011, 05:28 AM
Any screenshots?

merzitar
04-15-2011, 12:10 PM
No. CAPCOM said there aren't going to be any new features except for HD. To be honest, I don't care... It's a great game as it is and can't wait to play it again. I need more Resi achievements too lol.

Leon McLane
04-19-2011, 07:31 PM
I needn't any new features. I just want its 1000 G + 250 G (addon). 3 years i had played it everyday. Now i want to test myself with its achievements.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/90732.png (http://exophase.com/gamercards/)

OptimumJay
06-22-2011, 11:43 AM
The best possible feature would be that it didn't feature Ashley, but I'm guessing that's out of the question, great game though, can't wait to get my hands on it!

Verdinial
06-27-2011, 09:40 AM
I doubt anything new could actually ruin this game, but I guess all we can do is just wait and see :D

merzitar
06-27-2011, 03:17 PM
Apparently, both Resident Evil 4's Mercenary Mode and Resident Evil Code: Veronica's Battle Mode will both feature online Leaderboards.

GamerBug UK
07-15-2011, 08:28 AM
Only thing I want is for them to sort out the controls a bit, so I can use one analogue stick to look and the other to move (like RE5).

Jenrai
07-15-2011, 04:04 PM
Only thing I want them to do is box it. The whole digital download trend is going too far. They'll save a fortune not sticking the game in boxes, not printing books, and having to code the games from scratch... hell, this project will cost Capcom NOTHING, as both the games probably made more than 10 times their original production costs at first release... will Capcom pass any of those savings on to us? FORGET IT. Won't happen. Each of these will like as not be 1600 pts at release... making a lovely little 40 per pair for Cappy.
Don't get me wrong, I'm buzzed to see the games back, but I'm not paying that. Had they been total remakes, I may have thought about it, but for the same games just in HD? I'll save that cash for something that's actually new, cheers.

Also, is the GS confirmed?? Thought live arcade games were limited to 200?

rabblerouser
07-15-2011, 06:53 PM
I hope there's a feature to skip the regenerator level(s)
too creepy

andy888101
07-15-2011, 08:21 PM
I hope there's a feature to skip the regenerator level(s)
too creepy

The creepy feelings is what make RE4 good and that why RE5 is not as good.

DamagedWill
07-16-2011, 05:33 AM
I've never played Separate Ways so that'll be pretty cool to tackle.

merzitar
07-16-2011, 01:31 PM
Only thing I want them to do is box it. The whole digital download trend is going too far. They'll save a fortune not sticking the game in boxes, not printing books, and having to code the games from scratch... hell, this project will cost Capcom NOTHING, as both the games probably made more than 10 times their original production costs at first release... will Capcom pass any of those savings on to us? FORGET IT. Won't happen. Each of these will like as not be 1600 pts at release... making a lovely little 40 per pair for Cappy.
Don't get me wrong, I'm buzzed to see the games back, but I'm not paying that. Had they been total remakes, I may have thought about it, but for the same games just in HD? I'll save that cash for something that's actually new, cheers.

Yes, XBLA games are limited to 200GS, but this is not an XBLA title. In Japan, they are both retail games, so the only way to still keep it as a retail game, but have it download-only is to put it on Games on Demand. Games on Demand is a downloadable retail service - games such as Assassin's Creed Brotherhood have made their way to the service. Anyway, the reason that CAPCOM have decided to have it as download-only in the UK/US is because it cuts right down on the production costs for them, so that they can offer it to us for less.

Devil Maw Cry
07-17-2011, 01:16 AM
i hope that there is something like chapter select like in RE5 thats the only new think i want to have but it never happens -.-

mosenwrath5
08-06-2011, 12:07 AM

I understand what you saying but if they boxed it and released it in stores it would cost more and people most likely wouldn't pay 30-40 dollars for a remake where as I believe 20 dollars is a fair price where both sides will win.

bloodkiller15
08-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Does anyone think capcom will add new features other than better graphics? I've played RE4 inside and out and no matter how much I love a game, I can only beat it so many times before getting tired of it
im not expecting them to put anything in i love the game as is but i mean if someone just HAPPEN to throw a gears of war chainsaw lancer in the game i wouldnt dislike it hehe...^_^

resevil239
08-17-2011, 03:59 AM
I needn't any new features. I just want its 1000 G + 250 G (addon). 3 years i had played it everyday. Now i want to test myself with its achievements.

Who said anything about an add-on? I HIGHLY doubt there will be any add-ons. I'd be surprised if there was even an update.

resevil239
08-17-2011, 04:01 AM
The creepy feelings is what make RE4 good and that why RE5 is not as good.
One of many, many, MANY problems with RE5. Others include adding a useless character to avoid BS claims of racism and ruining one of the best villains ever.

Maiyku
08-17-2011, 03:15 PM
The best possible feature would be that it didn't feature Ashley, but I'm guessing that's out of the question, great game though, can't wait to get my hands on it!

100% Agree. I hated lugging her around. At least they could've given her a less annoying voice actor. I've lost track of how many times I've actually played the game and I'm still excited to play it again on the 360 :D