PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Question?

ShaolinShadow
04-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Ok I've seen the video for the king of the hill and the lil avatar guys with the MK outfits on are those outfits gonna be available on the marketplace? Be pretty sick to get a Sub - Zero outfit

Annalie
04-14-2011, 10:37 PM
Yes they will be available on release.

http://majornelson.com/2011/04/12/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-2/#disqus_thread.

What i want to know is if we will be able to use the MK avatars as well.

ShaolinShadow
04-14-2011, 10:40 PM
Yes they will be available on release.

http://majornelson.com/2011/04/12/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-2/#disqus_thread.

What i want to know is if we will be able to use the MK avatars as well.

Thank you for the info and link, Do you mean "IF WE WILL BE ABLE TO USE THE MK AVATAR AS WELL" as in like be shown on the king of the hill? with the avatar you had purchased?

KyKy
04-14-2011, 10:55 PM
I'm sure I saw a part on a video which lets your avatar pick a costume for the King of the Hill mode.

Annalie
04-14-2011, 10:55 PM
The little chibi avatars the PS3 will use. i heard someone say we get both but im not sure.

ShaolinShadow
04-14-2011, 10:58 PM
im dying to find out the full play of the king of the hill, The lil avatars are a real nice touch I don't mean to be negative but Kinda trying to fight then see lil mini mes jumping up and down trash talking or cheering might be slighty annoying on your screen

Vectorman953
04-14-2011, 11:03 PM
I think that the avatar use in king of the hill mode will be pretty cool, since the respect points seem to revolve around how the people think you did (i.e. people who spam the same move over and over again and turtle will not do well)

But if the support for the 360's avatar's is the special surprise that Ed Boon was alluding to on his twitter account, I will be insanely disappointed.

Annalie
04-14-2011, 11:04 PM
im dying to find out the full play of the king of the hill, The lil avatars are a real nice touch I don't mean to be negative but Kinda trying to fight then see lil mini mes jumping up and down trash talking or cheering might be slighty annoying on your screen

In the video there is an option to switch to full screen.

M 0 R T I K I A
04-15-2011, 04:26 AM
*King of the Hill Video*
It shows footage from both versions on the game, and clearly states in this video that PS3 is using MK Avatars (it even shows the selection screen to choose your MK avatar, and then it showed the xbox version using your actual avatar, I am almost positive xbox can use MK avatars too, but they just showed our actual avatar (which is exclusive).

dang racoons
04-15-2011, 08:20 AM
I was under the impression we get both, but ill probably use the scorpion avatar outfit I get in the kollectors edition.

EnfantDuSiecle
04-15-2011, 07:54 PM
Yep, and apparently if you buy the Tournament Edition you'll get one for free

YouTube - Mortal Kombat: Fight Stick Unboxing

ShaolinShadow
04-19-2011, 12:01 AM
Yep, and apparently if you buy the Tournament Edition you'll get one for free

YouTube - Mortal Kombat: Fight Stick Unboxing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgiK3Zie5fI)

Well it's official we get a kung lao avatar outfit now to see who else we get, Thanks for the video

ShaolinShadow
04-19-2011, 01:15 AM
HERE'S A FIRST LOOK AT THE SCORPION AVATAR OUTFIT

djpatje