PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly, my Xbox has become slow.

Nightbeam
04-15-2011, 03:49 AM
Yesterday mid-day when I first turned on my Xbox 360, none of the little panels on the dashboard would show up, and it would take four minutes to load up a little advertisement. Its better today, but I can't even download patches for Netflix (I can't download the Kinect update, it freezes midway), and all my multiplayer games are incredibly laggy now.

This is the first time its ever been doing this. All my computers and my PS3 are fine with the internet, and my PS3 can even stream in HD on Netflix on there, so I don't think its a connection problem.

Sorry if this is the wrong board for this, but I don't know where else to ask.

TAI JASON
04-15-2011, 06:07 AM
It is an Xbox Live problem with your connection i think.

If the Xbox boot up fast in offline mode (try this out) you have the solution. Try another network cable, try to reset the modem, try to plug in the internet connection of your PS3 in the Xbox (maybe there´s a simple break in the network cable/plug in port), check the NAT.

ZackNovak
04-15-2011, 06:48 AM
You could always clear your cache, thats a simple fix that usually works.

TAI JASON
04-15-2011, 06:51 AM
You could always clear your cache, thats a simple fix that usually works.

No, if the box work perfect offline there´s no reason to do this. Cache clearing is allways the last opinion...

Snowwwwy
04-15-2011, 07:03 AM
Mines really slow and laggy too.. dont know why..

Keirris
04-15-2011, 07:10 AM
Okay First ^ Thats awesome NPH Dancing with Elmo F'kd up xD
alright Try Unplugging your HDD and Booting it maybe a Problem with Something on your Hard Drive as in My Case I Had a Corrupt GOD After Booting and Realizing it was my HDD I went through and Found the Game Deleted it and Now it runs like a Dream... Well Sort of my Disk Tray Buttons still Broken for the Most part xD

Snowwwwy
04-15-2011, 07:19 AM
Okay First ^ Thats awesome NPH Dancing with Elmo F'kd up xD
Thankyou. Haha I wanna keep track of how many people have commented on my signature lmao cos so many people have its awesome.