PDA

View Full Version : Has MK got 3D on the xbox ???

JEDI MASTER 0B1
04-15-2011, 12:05 PM
I no the ps3 has it,but I can't seem to find out if the xbox version has it,I'd always buy an xbox version than the ps3 ,just for the achievements but know I have a 3D tele ,I seem to buying alot more ps3 games,some being brilliant in 3D like the MK demo on the PS3,plz if anyone has a copy can they let me no.
I really think the xbox has to up it's game or start thinking about a new console,because in a year or 2 I think 3D is the next big thing,just play the PS3 big 3 & tell me different (killzone 3--MLB 11--Motorstorm A--)in 2 years we won't need glasses the 3DS proves that.

lich123
04-15-2011, 12:10 PM
I no the ps3 has it,but I can't seem to find out if the xbox version has it,I'd always buy an xbox version than the ps3 ,just for the achievements but know I have a 3D tele ,I seem to buying alot more ps3 games,some being brilliant in 3D like the MK demo on the PS3,plz if anyone has a copy can they let me no.
I really think the xbox has to up it's game or start thinking about a new console,because in a year or 2 I think 3D is the next big thing,just play the PS3 big 3 & tell me different (killzone 3--MLB 11--Motorstorm A--)in 2 years we won't need glasses the 3DS proves that.

i dont think the 360 one does have 3D unfortunatly. and while you mention the 3DS, you do realise how many people returned that thing right.

jedink
04-15-2011, 12:49 PM
dyanasty warriors 7 has 3d available on 360 but i cant use it since i dont have a 3dtv

dang racoons
04-15-2011, 07:56 PM
On the stream on gamespot one of the devs said that 3d was a ps3 exclusive