PDA

View Full Version : Well that's not right...

Gackt
04-15-2011, 06:17 PM
My gamercard shows the last game I played as Shadow Assault Tenchu...which would be all fine and dandy but I havent played or loaded that game up in months... any idea why this has happened?
I freaked out and changed my password after I noticed it lol.

Necrosis102
04-15-2011, 06:34 PM
The one in the top left? It takes a while to update

Gackt
04-15-2011, 06:39 PM
The one in the top left? It takes a while to update

It even shows on my xbox that the last thing I played was Tenchu, but I am 100% certain I havent loaded that game in months. Was just wondering if this happens to other people at all or not.

Capn Doug
04-15-2011, 06:41 PM
I had the same issue with my alt tags. They haven't played a bunch of games that they are listed as playing. But that came from the fact that the game went in the tray and they were signed in while the disc was in the tray. They didn't play it, but they were listed as having played it. That might be your issue.

Wii187
04-15-2011, 06:50 PM
I had the same issue with my alt tags. They haven't played a bunch of games that they are listed as playing. But that came from the fact that the game went in the tray and they were signed in while the disc was in the tray. They didn't play it, but they were listed as having played it. That might be your issue.

But Shadow Assault Tenchu is an Arcade game :eek:

Gackt, do you live alone, cause if you do, you're not alone anymore...check your closets.

Gackt
04-15-2011, 07:05 PM
But Shadow Assault Tenchu is an Arcade game :eek:

Gackt, do you live alone, cause if you do, you're not alone anymore...check your closets.

Great! Now I'll be paranoid all day.

Spanish Assault
04-15-2011, 08:42 PM
If you recover your GT it switches around the games sometimes....I recoverd my GT at a buddies house and it showed that I just played SF4 and GRAW...which i hadn't played in months...

niko da bos
04-15-2011, 09:22 PM
It even shows on my xbox that the last thing I played was Tenchu, but I am 100% certain I havent loaded that game in months. Was just wondering if this happens to other people at all or not.

i have had it where some games i recently played werent showing up. like my gaming history showed halo reach & MW2 as the last two games i played, when i had red dead in for a solid week after i bought it. but thats about as far as my problems went. this seems weird, and i would of prolly changed password right away too lol

DOOKH8R
04-15-2011, 09:38 PM

The call came from inside the house

Rainbow Donut
04-18-2011, 06:40 AM
You think thats weird, apparently one of my friends said I was playing on the 360 dashboard the other week.... Thing is, I dont often connect my console online so yeah I wasnt online, was nowhere near a connection with my xbox and I hadnt been to xbox.com so why was I online o.O *spooky noises*

TAI JASON
04-18-2011, 07:05 AM
The call came from inside the house

:D

*rrriiiiiing* riiiiiing* "I know what you played last summer - Shadow Assault Tenchu" muhahahahahahah

If somebody hacked your profile he would do much more and you will see that. Maybe the game has a bug or the online system or million other reasons.

I would not panic if i were you. Calm down....

Elit3 m0nkey
04-18-2011, 12:49 PM
:D

*rrriiiiiing* riiiiiing* "I know what you played last summer - Shadow Assault Tenchu" muhahahahahahah

If somebody hacked your profile he would do much more and you will see that. Maybe the game has a bug or the online system or million other reasons.

I would not panic if i were you. Calm down....

Or the person could be messing with him. OP if you DO think that your account has been hacked, change the password associated with your GT (the email that you have for that account)