PDA

View Full Version : Uber-achs.

shilbo-assassin
04-15-2011, 08:15 PM
Will they ever make changes so, say Stallion83 gets a certain type of ach for 1m gs?

I'd love a award, my degree is worthless, I'm lookin out for anyone that does BAs's is all :)

Before anyone takes this too far: I know Microsoft is Abu Clown City.

Vanilla Coke Zero
04-15-2011, 08:28 PM
the "no life" award

Spanish Assault
04-15-2011, 08:40 PM
Will they ever make changes so, say Stallion83 gets a certain type of ach for 1m gs?

I'd love a award, my degree is worthless, I'm lookin out for anyone that does BAs's is all :)

Why can't I understand you?

Capn Doug
04-15-2011, 08:41 PM
the "no life" award

Why do you think having a high gamerscore is incompatable with having a social life? The two aren't in conflict.

I don't think there will ever be some sort of award for reaching gamerscore milestones. Nor should there be. Gamerscore is fairly individual. I have my own goals, regardless of what sort of prize i will receive.

Spanish Assault
04-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Why do you think having a high gamerscore is incompatable with having a social life? The two aren't in conflict.

I don't think there will ever be some sort of award for reaching gamerscore milestones. Nor should there be. Gamerscore is fairly individual. I have my own goals, regardless of what sort of prize i will receive.
agreed...Just cause you game alot doesn't mean you have no social life...

I have a 9 year old daughter...I play when everyone is sleeping...during the day Im having tea parties and fairy dance parties.

shilbo-assassin
04-15-2011, 08:54 PM
Are you asking me? No idea mate. It's all there in English. Maybe you should let someone feed you.

Chipsonfire
04-15-2011, 09:01 PM
Are you asking me? No idea mate. It's all there in English. Maybe you should let someone feed you.
Actually, as far as I can tell this is the first sentence you've said in English. The other sentences had English words, but in a seemingly random order. Just sayin'.

shilbo-assassin
04-15-2011, 09:07 PM
Actually, as far as I can tell this is the first sentence you've said in English. The other sentences had English words, but in a seemingly random order. Just sayin'.
What has that to do with anything??
If grammar cops were removed from this site it would be closed the next day, get a life ffs.

If I wanted to visit http:\\facetiousclowns.com I have hands. Or one, the other is fappin off to Liz McDonald.

This thread had a point but as usual it will be closed cos of people like you. Hence why I cut my subscription, they prefer clowns like you.

Back on topic, I was tryin to rouse my interest in this community. I am tried of it and want something new.

Strider16
04-15-2011, 09:16 PM
Irony is in the air.

niko da bos
04-15-2011, 09:18 PM

lol, i was actually worried that i had a brain fart or something. i had absolutely no clue what the question was

EDIT: just looked thru these posts, and this is a classic thread. confusion all around lmao

shilbo-assassin
04-15-2011, 09:25 PM
Jesus H Christ as Quint would say.

I thought (wrongly) people could engage on this site. Thank Christ I seen the light.

I'm layin some on Liz.

Spanish Assault
04-15-2011, 11:28 PM

I thought (wrongly) people could engage on this site. Thank Christ I seen the light.

I'm layin some on Liz.
ok, why don't you tell us what your question is?

Or are you just trollin?

KroBar
04-15-2011, 11:48 PM

Were you drunk when you hit the post button? Cause that is hard to read.

Kievah
04-16-2011, 01:01 AM
Bwahaha, this thread makes sense to me, but I had to reread the first post, and I teach English, lol... no offense or trollin' intended, I'm just amused at the outrage here over little to nothing.

And I think awards for GS milestones would be an epic idea, so hopefully Microsoft will bring something like that into effect.

Oh, and BA's aren't worthless, Shilbo! They show the capacity for critical thinking capacity, at the very least, and here in Aus, as a minimum, a BA can give you a foot in the door for most places of employment. Can always use the credit to transfer into another degree!

Corrupt.
04-16-2011, 01:52 AM
What a strange thread. I like it :D

Tyrion619
04-16-2011, 03:07 AM
What a strange thread. I like it :D

Agreed. Fun to watch.

Vanilla Coke Zero
04-16-2011, 03:14 AM

i was j/k lol. it would be cool if we had gamerscore milestones. maybe some avatar stuff for being such dedicated gamers.

Mr Bungle
04-16-2011, 03:16 AM
i was j/k lol. it would be cool if we had gamerscore milestones. maybe some avatar stuff for being such dedicated gamers.

Hariibo Kid x
04-16-2011, 09:18 PM

This is why Americans call us stupid D:

branishere
04-16-2011, 09:47 PM

obviously he was drunk or under the influence of drugs.
or just a retard!

DragonsGoMOO
04-16-2011, 09:51 PM
I don't think there should be rewards for milestones towards gamerscores.

I understand the first post, but it was kind of messy. Just didn't understood the very last part.

It's a little too late, in my opinion, to add rewards for milestones, unless they do it at 1 million.

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
04-17-2011, 12:07 AM
agreed...Just cause you game alot doesn't mean you have no social life...

I have a 9 year old daughter...I play when everyone is sleeping...during the day Im having tea parties and fairy dance parties.

made me laugh so hard. i have a 3 year old. in the day i cry in a corner wishing he would stop making my flat look like a bomb has hit it

Spanish Assault
04-17-2011, 12:27 AM

Honestly it's usually the other way around...we have a lot more ignorant retards on our side of the "pond"/

made me laugh so hard. i have a 3 year old. in the day i cry in a corner wishing he would stop making my flat look like a bomb has hit it

This is what 3 years olds do best...

Tyrion619
04-17-2011, 02:05 AM

Well, I'm of Irish descent, so it's in my DNA to dislike Brits in some way. ;)

Seriously though...I've never known anyone to call you guys "stupid".

Like what Carmona25 said, it's usually the other way around.

Snowwwwy
04-17-2011, 03:14 AM
He probably will. Doubt it'll be something huge but maybe something.

Giptuc
04-17-2011, 09:29 AM

I'm layin some on Liz.

lolololololol. Its like he is trying to type smart, but can only do so to a certain point with the grade 3 english education.

I kind of get the thread, but honestly cbf answering because its just so fun to read and monitor xD

Kairi
04-17-2011, 02:33 PM
....what is going on in this thread? XD I'm really confused and the first post is hard to understand.

Spanish Assault
04-17-2011, 04:25 PM
....what is going on in this thread? XD I'm really confused and the first post is hard to understand.
welcome to the club...from what I can decipher he is lookin to start an argument?

Kairi
04-17-2011, 06:05 PM
welcome to the club...from what I can decipher he is lookin to start an argument?
Haha thanks. And I have no idea. Only thing I understood is appraently Microsoft is some "Clown City" O_o

Daunting Lady
04-17-2011, 11:25 PM
Interesting thread. I think I understand the OPÖmaybe. :confused:

No I donít think people will get special achievements for certain milestones, even when stallion gets to 1 million. It would be cool though, even if itís not an achievement par se but an avatar award or a badge on your game card which can be viewed on your bio or something.

Deadly Moves
04-17-2011, 11:46 PM

Can we have that in english please?

Andreas_loel
04-18-2011, 11:40 AM

So what i get out of this is

Will Microsoft ever make a change and put in random shit for achievement milestones?

And then you want some kind of award because you graduated with a horrible degree and you are looking for someone that does Bad ass O_O

And apparently Microsoft is located somewhere in a middle eastern clown town

WTF?

TAI JASON
04-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Could someone close this thread?

Itīs not funny after all....