PDA

View Full Version : EA Sponsor Objective MISSED! HELP!

sl21wl22
04-16-2011, 06:19 AM
I have finished 3 seasons of my Road to the Masters. I have unlocked everything from sponsor challenges. But I apparently didn't play in an amateur event while I had EA Sports sponshorship level 2 to get the objective. It is the only thing I am missing. It will unlock level 4 and give me everything from EA. Without it I cannot get the Prototype equipment.

Is there anyway I can get this without starting over or spending MS points? And if I have to spend MS points will I get the pin and achievement?

Trash Man
04-16-2011, 04:02 PM
It's been confirmed that you won't get the pin if you use MS points to unlock level 4.

Sounds like you might be buggered :/

sl21wl22
04-16-2011, 05:19 PM
Well that sucks :/ Do you think they will patch it to where I will unlock level 4 sponsorship if I beat everything?

Trash Man
04-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Well that sucks :/ Do you think they will patch it to where I will unlock level 4 sponsorship if I beat everything?

They might patch it so you get the pin for buying the DLC, but I don't know about the EA sponsor challenge. It's technically not a giltch, you just missed your chance to get it.

NJAM14Titleist
04-16-2011, 06:32 PM
They might patch it so you get the pin for buying the DLC, but I don't know about the EA sponsor challenge. It's technically not a giltch, you just missed your chance to get it.

Agreed. This isn't a glitch.

sl21wl22
04-16-2011, 07:51 PM
I never said it was a glitch but since you are saying it is not...I had EA sponsor, became an amateur tour player, and played in an amateur event. To unlock TaylorMade, you have to complete Q school which is after the Amateur tour. Why wouldn't it give it to me? You should also be able to go back and get it somehow because i'm gonna get screwed out of like 200 gamerscore.

NJAM14Titleist
04-16-2011, 08:46 PM
I never said it was a glitch but since you are saying it is not...I had EA sponsor, became an amateur tour player, and played in an amateur event. To unlock TaylorMade, you have to complete Q school which is after the Amateur tour. Why wouldn't it give it to me? You should also be able to go back and get it somehow because i'm gonna get screwed out of like 200 gamerscore.

I never said you said it was a glitch, but someone tagged this thread as a glitch.