PDA

View Full Version : So you people that have played the game (Requesting Spoilers)

Ayx
04-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Can you please confirm if the Klassic Kostumes are available in the Krypt to put this rumor tor rest?

Thanks.

JaxTH
04-16-2011, 05:10 PM
They aren't in the Krypt as far as I can tell but they are apparently in the game.

ShaolinShadow
04-16-2011, 05:27 PM
I think I got one for mileena not positive, I'll double check and confirm but there are tons of krypts and stuff to unlock, The game stays true to the old MKs the controls are great, The cpu is really cheesy with some characters, I'm having a great time with it the x-ray and fatalities are real easy right now im trying to figure out, How to unlock the locked fatalities and the babyalities, Im hoping they put a DLC to let you play as GORO and Shao Khan

tobiasdennis
04-16-2011, 05:30 PM
They aren't in the Krypt as far as I can tell but they are apparently in the game.
they are INDEED in the krypt

seriously every post this guy makes is wrong

xDante1986
04-16-2011, 06:15 PM
I almost unlock all things in first area of crypt and only a few outfits, but u can unlock at least 3 fatalities for every character.....but If u unlock something it is a fuc***g picture ...almost everytime.....I hate this crypt......I think no new characters, but story mode is really goood

marsD93
04-16-2011, 06:42 PM
Hahaha xD Youre not the only one that got scared of that thing... A friend of mine got scared too, I had shown him the crypt and said " Here, look for some things, Ill come back later, I just need to go to the toilet" I heard him screaming...but yeah f**k those guys who came up with that idea

IIIIIIIMichael
04-16-2011, 07:14 PM

IIIIIIIMichael
04-16-2011, 07:17 PM

Ayx
04-16-2011, 11:04 PM
Well that was a big wall of text. I'll be sure to use this when I get the game, I guess the Klassic Kostumes will be DLC or something. If not I'm sure the prices for Reptile and Ermac codes will be pretty pricey from a third party seller.