PDA

View Full Version : Secret Kombatant in Arcade Ladder [Spoilers]

Cinderkin
04-16-2011, 05:34 PM
For those of you that have seen the secret achievements about fighting the secret Kombatants in arcade, good news one has been found.

EDIT: Just so you know it took me 12 tries to get Smoke to appear and 24 for Santa on the PIT Stage. Don't give up, just keep trying!

Klassic Noob Saibot

How to unlock:

During arcade ladder if you see Noob standing in the background during your fight, you must win both rounds without blocking and then Klassic Noob will challenge you. Netting you an achievement and a sweet unlock if you beat him.

Update: I beat Klassic Noob and got nothing for beating him. You get the achievement if he challenges you, but nothing for beating him :(

NOTE: If Noob isn't there then just press start and go to player select and keep trying till he shows up.

Here is a video someone posted on youtube to confirm it.
YouTube - Brotherhood of Shadow IS A STINKING CHEATER.

Klassic Reptile

How to unlock: (Credit Goes to Darkego99)

On the Pit II Stage (Night), if Santa is flying across the moon then score 2 flawless victories and do a pit fatality, you will be taken to a fight with classic Reptile, you get an achievement for this but nothing for beating him. If Santa doesn't show just press start and reselect character and keep trying until he shows.

Klassic Smoke

How to unlock: (Credit Goes to Jakihz)

In the Living Forest Stage, while your fighting Smoke will Peek out behind one of the trees. When you see this immediately press :ddown: and :back:. The match will end and Klassic Smoke will challenge you. You get an achievement for this, but nothing for beating him. If Smoke doesn't appear just press start and reselect character and keep trying until he shows.

Klassic Jade

How to unlock: (Credit Goes to jswartz0181)

When fighting Shang Tsung in Arcade mode, get a double flawless victory and perform a fatality. Then, classic Jade will challenge you in Goro's Lair, and you will get the "You Found Me!" achievement. You will get 5,000 coins for defeating her.

YouTube - Mortal Kombat/You Found Me! Trophy

Hope this helps and if anyone finds anymore add them to the thread and I can update this first post.

tobiasdennis
04-16-2011, 05:36 PM
SO GLAD they did stuff like this in the game

dang racoons
04-16-2011, 05:42 PM
This is sweet, now im wondering who the other 3 hidden kombatants are.

tobiasdennis
04-16-2011, 05:50 PM
This is sweet, now im wondering who the other 3 hidden kombatants are.
jade, smoke, reptile

dang racoons
04-16-2011, 05:58 PM
Sweet and its gunno be fun to figure out how you get to battle them

Cinderkin
04-16-2011, 07:40 PM
I've updated the story. No Klassic Noob or Sub Costumes from beating him.

IIIIIIIMichael
04-16-2011, 07:49 PM
nice find, any word on the other 3?

EnfantDuSiecle
04-16-2011, 07:51 PM
Noob is definitely one of the best characters

Vulger Spartan
04-16-2011, 08:23 PM
SO GLAD they did stuff like this in the game

Yeah to me Thats one of MK's Biggest Selling points during the klassic days of MK. Having the chance to face a hidden fighter.

Like Toasty in the portal in MKII to fight smoke. OR using low kick to fight jade at the ? mark in Arcade in MKII. and of course Reptile in MK1. and 50 wins to Find Noob Saibot in MKII, 3 & UMK3.

Trying to learn by word of mouth all the pre-requsites to find these battles. after MKT they all went away. MK4-MKA & MKvDC nothing.

I'm ecstatic MK is MK again it only took 5 games and more than a decade...

xDante1986
04-16-2011, 08:41 PM
Ok I get another achievemtn Cold fusion 20G unlock hidden fighter Cyber sub zero, IŽll get it in story mode, chapter 14 I think play as Kabal After I defeated duo noob saibo and mileena I play against him....I beat him and get him :)

yakuzzaa
04-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Ok I get another achievemtn Cold fusion 20G unlock hidden fighter Cyber sub zero, IŽll get it in story mode, chapter 14 I think play as Kabal After I defeated duo noob saibo and mileena I play against him....I beat him and get him :)

..... u cant miss that one - just a story achiev. thats all !

Orgophlax
04-17-2011, 12:53 AM
I've updated the story. No Klassic Noob or Sub Costumes from beating him.Did you go on to beat the arcade mode or just quit after?

Cinderkin
04-17-2011, 01:09 AM
Did you go on to beat the arcade mode or just quit after?
I beat arcade after and got nothing.

Orgophlax
04-17-2011, 03:05 AM
Maybe Rain is one? He's standing to the right behind the altar here. http://i.imgur.com/bBZKg.jpg

JaxTH
04-17-2011, 03:11 AM
That's the stage where you fight Noob, so even if rain was in the game you wouldn't be fighting him there.

Darkego99
04-17-2011, 04:47 AM
Not sure if this has been posted yet, apologies if it is already known.

On the pit 2 stage, if u look at the background, sometimes a santa claus will fly past the moon.

When you see this, if you are able to get 2 x flawless victories and do a pit fatality, you will be taken to a fight with classic Reptile, you get an achievement for this but nothing for beating him. Easiest way to get 2 flawless was to play as Melina and try and get the pit 2 stage to be the first in the ladder, the difficulty I played it on was "beginner".

Cinderkin
04-17-2011, 05:26 AM
Not sure if this has been posted yet, apologies if it is already known.

On the pit 2 stage, if u look at the background, sometimes a santa claus will fly past the moon.

When you see this, if you are able to get 2 x flawless victories and do a pit fatality, you will be taken to a fight with classic Reptile, you get an achievement for this but nothing for beating him. Easiest way to get 2 flawless was to play as Melina and try and get the pit 2 stage to be the first in the ladder, the difficulty I played it on was "beginner".

Thanks will try that. Added it to the top and gave you credit.

Jakihz
04-17-2011, 09:23 PM
Classic Smoke:

Fight at the Living Forest, when Smoke appears behind the tree press down+select. The fight ends straight and you fight against Classic Smoke.

Cinderkin
04-17-2011, 10:07 PM
Classic Smoke:

Fight at the Living Forest, when Smoke appears behind the tree press down+select. The fight ends straight and you fight against Classic Smoke.
Such a classic I can't believe I didn't try it thanks. Will have to confirm first and then I will add it to the top and give you credit :)

Jakihz
04-17-2011, 10:10 PM
Yes.. in MK2 u have to do at the Portal Stage when Dan Fordan comes around with down+start.. so i try this often, but then i thougt try to press anything when Smoke appears and yes.. it worked :D

Cinderkin
04-17-2011, 10:28 PM
I confirmed it. Good find Jakihz :)

blue silk
04-17-2011, 11:32 PM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ANOTHER SMOKE COSTUMES!!!!!! :woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop:

Edit: Just figured out you don't get the costume! :'( But at least I get to see it and face him! =D

Jet1337
04-18-2011, 05:03 AM
I bet you fight Jade by using nothing but low kicks before the fight with Shang Tsung.

Jakihz
04-18-2011, 08:25 AM
No, this was tested in multiply ways. beat the whole game with low kicks etc.. nothing happen^^

JaxTH
04-18-2011, 09:13 AM
No, this was tested in multiply ways. beat the whole game with low kicks etc.. nothing happen^^

I'm counting on you and everyone at TRMK to find Jade today! =P

ShaolinShadow
04-18-2011, 01:31 PM
Do you have to be on a certain difficulty to get these to appear?

JaxTH
04-18-2011, 02:07 PM
No you don't.

Cinderkin
04-19-2011, 04:16 AM
Still haven't figured out Jade :(

coop diddy
04-19-2011, 05:13 AM
Man, you guys are getting me way to excited for this game!!

And to everyone making threads like this. Thank you!

Jet1337
04-19-2011, 02:39 PM
Just wanna point a couple of things out:

1. It doesn't have to be the santa shadow. It can be the witch shadow, too.

2. Losing to reptile gives you 1,000 coins and winning gets you 5,000.

bo4onok
04-19-2011, 04:11 PM
When you see this immediatly press down and back.
i thought its ↓ + ←, but its actual "back" button there?
just to avoid any misunderstandings..

xDante1986
04-19-2011, 06:28 PM
hi, where exactly comes smoke from? I know he will be behind tree but i replay level 10 times (go to char. screen) and back to stage but donŽt see him

if anybody has screen or video it will help much....thank u

jswartz0181
04-20-2011, 12:32 AM
http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/mortalkombatcheatscodes.html

Near the bottom it says
When fighting Shang Tsung in Arcade mode, get a double flawless victory and perform a fatality. Then, classic Jade will challenge you in Goro's Lair, and you will get the "You Found Me!" achievement. You will get 5,000 coins for defeating her. Note: To fight classic Jade easily, if you fail to get a double flawless victory and perform a fatality, simply pause the game, and go back to the player selection screen. Start the match again, and repeat this process until you are successful.
Good grief I can't wait for my copy to arrive!!!!

fredoche
04-20-2011, 02:17 AM
how do you do the pit 2 fatality ? thanks /

chicken10der
04-20-2011, 02:59 AM
for the known stage fatality inputs, here is a current list - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/961032-mortal-kombat/58855930

evo_4
04-20-2011, 06:00 AM
According to cheatcc, the last secret kombatant is Jade.
On shang tsung fight, get double flawless and a Fatality to challenge her.:)

Aquaman6686
04-20-2011, 08:03 AM
According to cheatcc, the last secret kombatant is Jade.
On shang tsung fight, get double flawless and a Fatality to challenge her.:)

I can confirm that this method does NOT work. I beat Shang Tsung with a double flawless and a Fatalitiy with FIVE different characters, Jade never appeared.

I GameMaster l
04-20-2011, 11:26 AM
I spent 43 mins in the Living Forest Stage trying to unlock this achievement but at the end he appeared. :mad:

By the way, something weird happened to me, while I was fighting against Classic Smoke he used the "spear move of scorpion (get over here)".

Has this happened to someone else? :confused:

chicken10der
04-20-2011, 11:57 AM
i thought its ↓ + ←, but its actual "back" button there?
just to avoid any misunderstandings..

i can confirm that it is the actual back button, not the back direction

By the way, something weird happened to me, while I was fighting against Classic Smoke he used the "spear move of scorpion (get over here)".

Has this happened to someone else? :confused:

yes, that is smoke's original gimmick from mk2 - he uses other ninjas' moves, including scorpion's spear

db2pointO
04-20-2011, 12:02 PM
im glad they put these "hidden challengers" in. nothing better than bloody nostalgia.

chicken10der
04-20-2011, 12:36 PM
a note about reptile: if you have rounds to win set to 1, getting a single flawless + pit fatality will NOT work. you need 2 rounds and a double.

also, the witch/santa take about 6 or 7 seconds to appear - they won't show up in the moon immediately at the start of the match

blackbrainCL
04-20-2011, 02:01 PM
to get a flawless victory easily you can choose Quan Chi and if you loose some health you can regenerate it with your special move (d,b + B), or with Shag Tsung you can regenerate a little with your grab (RB).

EnfantDuSiecle
04-20-2011, 03:25 PM
thanks for teh info...mmm i'm gonna have to start now i f want to get 2 flawless against Shang Tsung :eek:

maniacman
04-20-2011, 07:08 PM
the jade method doesnt work for me too ...

iŽve beaten shang tsung double flawless and made the fatality, but no jade !

BloodGodAlucard
04-20-2011, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the info. I was curious how these achievements worked. :drunk

danksch
04-20-2011, 09:48 PM

Same.

Well, given it was only my 100th try, literally....whatever.

ImmortalLeoman
04-20-2011, 10:00 PM
Same.

Same thing for me also. Took me forever to get a double flawless!

I GameMaster l
04-20-2011, 10:42 PM

Same.

Same thing for me also. Took me forever to get a double flawless!

maybe there's another "Special condition" to fight against her. for example, to fight against reptile santa/witch must be flying across the moon...

i don't know :confused:

b1zarr0
04-21-2011, 04:41 AM
you REALLY have to get a double flawless against that bastard Shang Tsung?!?!?!

I don't see how this can happen considering that even on beginner he can bust out a fireball faster than humanly possible to input it

that and he's helluva aggressive yet good at blocking.

any tips or a video showing a good strategy to getting the double flawless would be appreciated :D

chicken10der
04-21-2011, 05:21 AM
jade's method is still very much unconfirmed, so don't go busting your ass to get a double flawless on shang tsung yet - many people have done that and gotten nothing, so there must be some other requirement that isn't known for sure yet

AntoineDiamonds
04-21-2011, 05:40 AM
all of these are only done in the ladder matches? i haven't seen the pit a bunch of playthroughs :(

chicken10der
04-21-2011, 06:03 AM
yes, these are only done in arcade ladder matches. the stages are randomly selected, and there are 28 of them, so getting the night pit can take a while - it's just luck. i just kept loading a new ladder (pause -> main menu) until the night pit was the first stage and then going to (pause -> character select) to load it again until santa or witch showed up. also, the first fight is always the easiest, so that's your best shot at double flawless

don't forget to wait 6 of 7 seconds to see if the santa/witch show up before reloading - they aren't in the moon right at the start, they'll come flying in from the left

Jet1337
04-21-2011, 10:48 AM
The Jade method doesn't work for me either. Take the fucking thing down so there won't be 50 fucking topics about "Jade doesn't show up!".

Can't believe I wasted all that damn time for this shit...

stonesour87
04-21-2011, 11:45 AM
The only secret cheevo I need and can't seem to find anyone who has it yet lol

chriscutis
04-21-2011, 12:53 PM
I got 5000 koins for each round I beat klassic Reptile, and 1000 for the round where he beat me for a total of 11k. I won 2000 for beating Smoke each round for a total of 4k.

Vulger Spartan
04-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Play as Scorpion. SPAM that spear like hell.

ATCS
04-21-2011, 04:30 PM
I cannot for the life of me get the Temple stage to show up. This is driving me insane.

Aquaman6686
04-21-2011, 10:55 PM
How often does Smoke show up on the Living Forest stage? I've been playing this level for almost two hours, going back to Player Select every time I'm about to win, and he has NEVER appeared.

Vectorman953
04-21-2011, 11:41 PM
How often does Smoke show up on the Living Forest stage? I've been playing this level for almost two hours, going back to Player Select every time I'm about to win, and he has NEVER appeared.

I honestly just gave up actually looking for him, and just pressed down select for whole battles on beginner. I didn't actually see him when I did it, but oh well.
It only took me like five minutes, using that strategy (after two hours of just waiting to see him pop his head out... it's pretty blatant actually)

Zero Insanity
04-22-2011, 12:25 AM
The weirdest thing happened to me when I was fighting Klassic Smoke. I was Scorpion in his Klassic outfit (just to relive the MK1-MK2 style) and after 5 seconds of the battle beginning, I immediately use Scorpion's Spear. I uppercut'd Smoke, and as he got up... His outfit's color changed from gray to yellow to look like MK1 Scorpion's. I'm not sure if that was on purpose or a glitch. I have a pic also if y'all don't believe me.

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6383/smokrpion.jpg
I'm on the right and Smoke is on the left.

I beat Smoke and got 2000 Koins by the way.

Vectorman953
04-22-2011, 12:27 AM
The weirdest thing happened to when I was fighting Klassic Smoke. I was Scorpion in his Klassic outfit (just to relive the MK1-MK2 style) and after 5 seconds of the battle beginning, I immediately use Scorpion's Spear. I uppercutted Smoke, and as he got up... His outfit's color changed from gray to yellow to look like Scorpions. I'm not sure if that was on purpose or a glitch. I have a pic also if y'all don't believe me.

I'm on the right and Smoke is on the left.

I beat Smoke and got 2000 Koins by the way.

Apparently the same thing happens with reptile.
It's supposedly a throwback to the glitchy stuff in the old games.
Or it's just a hilariously strange coincidence

ATCS
04-22-2011, 12:50 AM
I hope we find out how to get the last secret battle soon.

StOrMtRoOpErMx19
04-22-2011, 02:23 AM
I hope we find out how to get the last secret battle soon.
Found it!! 2 flawless victory,fatality, you dont have to lose any fight in your way to reach shang tsung figh,no restart.

YouTube - Mortal Kombat/You Found Me! Trophy

Zero Insanity
04-22-2011, 06:08 AM
The Jade one will seem very annoying to do since Shang Tsung doesn't want to cooperate when it comes to getting achievements.

Just fought Reptile, he did the Scorpion color glitch again. Took me 36 tries to get the Witch at the Moon, I never gave up! I beat Reptile one round, got 5000 Koins. He beat me overall, but I still got 1000 Koins.

Aquaman6686
04-22-2011, 07:55 AM
The Jade one will seem very annoying to do since Shang Tsung doesn't want to cooperate when it comes to getting achievements.

Just fought Reptile, he did the Scorpion color glitch again. Took me 36 tries to get the Witch at the Moon, I never gave up! I beat Reptile one round, got 5000 Koins. He beat me overall, but I still got 1000 Koins.

I got the witch at the moon on try #72. Double Flawless, Fatality...no Reptile. Spent another hour doing it, got the witch on try #40. Double Flawless, Fatality...NO REPTILE. There has to be some other condition.

Zero Insanity
04-22-2011, 08:22 AM
I got the witch at the moon on try #72. Double Flawless, Fatality...no Reptile. Spent another hour doing it, got the witch on try #40. Double Flawless, Fatality...NO REPTILE. There has to be some other condition.
Regular Fatality or the Pit's Fatality?

Aquaman6686
04-22-2011, 08:33 AM
Regular Fatality or the Pit's Fatality?

I did the regular Fatality with Scorpion, Pit Fatality with Kitana.

DarKKendO
04-22-2011, 08:58 PM
I cannot for the life of me get the Temple stage to show up. This is driving me insane.

Same Here. I've completed over 100 Ladders now. Im on beginner difficulty and the number of rounds is set to 2. I've been using Scorpion, Cyber-Sub, Cyrax, Raiden, and Stryker and Can't get it to work.

After about 50 or so ladders I started tallying the levels. I've gotten every other level at least 10 times each yet still no temple.

There must be something I'm doing wrong...

cra
04-22-2011, 09:17 PM
for classic reptile you have to do two perfects and STAGE fatality.

for classic jade:
don't lose ANY round until you reach Shang Tsung
2 perfects and any fatality
NO restart via player select possible

yeah sucks but works only this way. found it on youtube

AntwanMartian18
04-22-2011, 11:08 PM
I've gotten both Smoke and Reptile and I have easily beaten both of them but I didn't get either of their alternate costumes. Does anybody know why this is?

DarKKendO
04-22-2011, 11:19 PM
I've gotten both Smoke and Reptile and I have easily beaten both of them but I didn't get either of their alternate costumes. Does anybody know why this is?

Beating them doesn't unlock the alternate costumes. These costumes are just there as a nostalgic nod to older Mortal Kombats. The only way I've seen them unlocked is via codes given when you pre-ordered at certain stores.

stonesour87
04-23-2011, 01:15 AM
Found it!! 2 flawless victory,fatality, you dont have to lose any fight in your way to reach shang tsung figh,no restart.

YouTube - Mortal Kombat/You Found Me! Trophy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH3PY_T0BT8)

Just a heads up on the classic jade fight you can actually reastart the fight from Shang tsung if you fail to get a flawless first time round just finish both rounds without losing and when it says finish him go to player select and choose your character again and when the fight starts up you should notice that it still says you have lost 0 rounds and 0 matches.

DarKKendO
04-23-2011, 03:18 AM
Just a heads up on the classic jade fight you can actually reastart the fight from Shang tsung if you fail to get a flawless first time round just finish both rounds without losing and when it says finish him go to player select and choose your character again and when the fight starts up you should notice that it still says you have lost 0 rounds and 0 matches.

Just got the achievement using this method. Thanks alot. You saved me what would have definitely been weeks trying to beat that prick!!!

Aquaman6686
04-23-2011, 03:53 AM
Klassic Noob Saibot

How to unlock:

During arcade ladder if you see Noob standing in the background during your fight, you must win both rounds without blocking and then Klassic Noob will challenge you. Netting you an achievement and a sweet unlock if you beat him.

Update: I beat Klassic Noob and got nothing for beating him. You get the achievement if he challenges you, but nothing for beating him :(

NOTE: If Noob isn't there then just press start and go to player select and keep trying till he shows up.

This method doesn't work. I had him standing in the background watching my fight, I won both rounds without blocking (got a Double Flawless, in fact), and he did not challenge me.

Aquaman6686
04-23-2011, 05:08 AM

What a surprise, this method doesn't work either. Beat Shang Tsung Double Flawless + Fatality on the third try after using this method, no Jade. How shocking.

XxReapaxX
04-23-2011, 12:39 PM
What a surprise, this method doesn't work either. Beat Shang Tsung Double Flawless + Fatality on the third try after using this method, no Jade. How shocking.

Actually I disagree because I did that method and it worked for me. However, I did a fatality (Normal, no stage or babality) to every character up to Shang Tsung and also didn't lose a round.

This is exactly what I did.

-I used Scorpion since he's one of my mains.
-2 rounds, 30 sec setting
-Beginner
-Fatality on first 7 fighters, no losses.
-Got hit a few times on SS, beat him and returned to player select at "Finish Him". Did this maybe 3 or 4 times.
-Double Flawless & Fatality on Shang Tsung
-Game showed Goros Lair loading screen right after and Jade fight unlocked.
-Achievement Unlocked
-Massacred Jade with Scorpion and enjoyed the hell out of it after all it took.

I suggest a few people try this so I can see if it's dumb luck or a legit way of doing this.

Aquaman6686
04-23-2011, 06:16 PM
Actually I disagree because I did that method and it worked for me. However, I did a fatality (Normal, no stage or babality) to every character up to Shang Tsung and also didn't lose a round.

This is exactly what I did.

-I used Scorpion since he's one of my mains.
-2 rounds, 30 sec setting
-Beginner
-Fatality on first 7 fighters, no losses.
-Got hit a few times on SS, beat him and returned to player select at "Finish Him". Did this maybe 3 or 4 times.
-Double Flawless & Fatality on Shang Tsung
-Game showed Goros Lair loading screen right after and Jade fight unlocked.
-Achievement Unlocked
-Massacred Jade with Scorpion and enjoyed the hell out of it after all it took.

I suggest a few people try this so I can see if it's dumb luck or a legit way of doing this.

I did all of that, except that I used a Babality on one or two of the earlier fights. I don't understand why they had to make these secret fights so insanely hard to get.

Nitramuse
04-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Apparently the same thing happens with reptile.
It's supposedly a throwback to the glitchy stuff in the old games.
Or it's just a hilariously strange coincidence

I believe it's an intentional glitch :P

Read the story about about the "woman in red". This glitch gave you a red mileena/kitana in MK2 (arcade only, I believe). Don't know the details but fans dubbed this "new" character "Scarlett" and she will be among the first DLC characters. And yes, she also has big boobs.

Drucifer82
04-23-2011, 11:33 PM
I just beat Classic Smoke and got 4000 Koins (2,000 per round)

NOTE: I never actually saw Smoke when I got it. I played the Living Forest three or four times looking for him, then at the start of the fourth or fifth match, I just pressed :ddown::back: and the match ended and it started my match with Classic Smoke.

zR0 kewl
04-24-2011, 12:12 AM
NOTE: I never actually saw Smoke when I got it. I played the Living Forest three or four times looking for him, then at the start of the fourth or fifth match, I just pressed http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/downdpad.pnghttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/back.png and the match ended and it started my match with Classic Smoke.

I never saw smoke either, I just kept doing uppercuts on my opponent and pressed http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/downdpad.pnghttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/back.png (original way to make appear in MKII I think) , after a few my opponent flew off the screen and the fight with Classic Smoke began.

Aquaman6686
04-24-2011, 01:46 AM
Finally got Noob to fight me, after about the 8th time I met the criteria. Then I got to waste an entire hour re-doing fights on the Living Forest, hitting down and back constantly, hoping Smoke would show up. Nope. What a prick he is.

Drucifer82
04-24-2011, 05:18 AM
I love how Klassic Smoke and Reptile function the way they did in the old games (spear/ice abilities) I think it would be cool if the Klassic Reptile skin allowed you to use spear and ice attacks.

i got squeezed
04-24-2011, 08:44 AM
Its going to be a pain trying to get 2 flawless on oppoenents in ladder.

KriugerisLT
04-24-2011, 09:05 AM
Maybe it's a glitch, i dunno, but yesterday i fought Noob in the Temple arena, and beat him twice with Flawless Victories! Strange thing is that he only used ONE ATTACK - teleport.

Block -> Teleport -> Uppercut

That was the whole match for two rounds, he didn't even try to do anything else. Possibly a glitch, or it just shows that he's a real Noob :D

Hutchy27
04-28-2011, 08:29 AM
I thought I try and find these kombatant so I started up a arcade ladder with noob saibot on medium and guess what I got the pit night level straight away but no sign of witches etc so I keep fighting and half we through I see a witch fly past so I do the double flawless etc and fight klassic reptile.

Next round I'm in the shadow temple with noob saibot in the back ground, so I do what you have to do and got the secret fight with him.

chris62385
04-29-2011, 11:59 PM
took me 100s of tries i got a double flawless twice and sum how muffed up the fatalities. TWICE! wanted to hang myself. but i did it with sheeva the stomp thing and upper cuts only. i came close using scorpions spear and then sum follow up combos and also strykers gun is very effective if u are in long range keep spamming it. that piece o s*** shang tsung always managed to morph and hit me with at least 1 projectile

sleepymexican45
04-30-2011, 07:36 AM
You only have to press that Back button for Smoke...I did it myself.

JASEL84
04-30-2011, 08:15 AM
Thanks guys

x AURELIUS x
04-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Awesome post helped me out big style cheers,

Commando Ozelot
05-01-2011, 03:59 PM
I had my rounds set to just one and I still was able to fight against Noob after I won with a Flawless Victory. Can anyone else confirm? I bet it would help a lot of people.

I Cashbuster I
05-01-2011, 11:25 PM
i have just beaten shang tsung with sub zero , combo'd the hell out of him first go after nearlly wanting to throw my controller thru my tv
it is achieveable mix up ur combos and go in for the punch uppercut

good luck people !

PureDiamondBody
05-02-2011, 11:41 AM
to be honest 3 words " too bloody hard" and it doesnt have to be 2 sets you can do 1 set which i usually do for a legit :P i only found the noob bit on my own but someone did message me about these and to me i can't do them :'( it's 90% impossible

Ninjames
05-04-2011, 12:22 AM
I'm not sure, but I don't think you can do multiples of these in one run up the ladder. I got the smoke achievement on the living forest stage, and then got the cathedral stage and after a few restarts, had Noob standing the background. I physically disabled my block button (controller comes apart easily) so I know I didn't block, and I didn't get it. Just a (potential) heads up.

McCarron
05-04-2011, 12:42 AM
Then got the cathedral stage and after a few restarts, had Noob standing the background. I physically disabled my block button (controller comes apart easily) so I know I didn't block, and I didn't get it. Just a (potential) heads up.

Did you win by time expiring instead of actually defeating the opponent? I had this happen to me a few times.

Also a note, noob will go away if you Block an attack, you can hit the Block button but you need to actually block an attack.

jswartz0181
05-06-2011, 01:17 AM
In case others donn't see this in the one Achievement Guide thread, today I was trying for Pit Master and noticed something. Long story short (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=307156&page=4 has the long version), anyone else seem to notice the witch/Santa fly by every 6th match? Can anyone else confirm this little bit of knowledge? No idea if the same holds true with Klassic Noob, as that one didn't require a second chance like Reptile is requiring.

Sneltje
05-27-2011, 09:58 AM
Yesterday I finilly got "You found Me" achievement!
Pff but glad I got it now,....
I could not remeber that is was this hard to get it in the original.

Chop!!

Hektik2123
08-07-2011, 04:15 PM
After you fight Classic Noob can you use him in the game?

sonicmark
08-07-2011, 04:23 PM
After you fight Classic Noob can you use him in the game?

Nope, nor can you use any of the other klassic kombatants if you defeat them.

Hektik2123
08-07-2011, 04:50 PM
That kinda sucks that would make it better since you dont get anything for beating him.

sonicmark
08-07-2011, 04:51 PM
I'm not bothered about beating them, I'm just glad I don't have to beat them to get the achievements.

Hektik2123
08-07-2011, 04:54 PM
:grab Good Point

fatalcrabs
08-08-2011, 11:31 PM
jade is the last one that i have to do... no matter what i do it doesn't seem to help at all. spam scorpion's spear and throw... get tapped eventually... spam sheeva, same thing. legit fight, maybe one flawless and get tapped again some how.

this irritates me because the mk2 fight was no where near this hard to get to