PDA

View Full Version : Please Stop

Welsh Killa B
04-16-2011, 08:55 PM
will you people please stop moaning about what 'xbox' doesnt get . .

PS3 paid their part to get whatever they got (which i personally think sucks)

atleast we're getting a new mortal kombat that brings back that brutal , fluid , easy to play fighter we all used to love , with a good number of fighters to smash each other up with

jee, some of you moan worse than my mother/sister/gf/lecturers put together

Koompbala
04-16-2011, 09:23 PM
Yeah I agree its been quite some time since I seen so much drama around one game bunch of babies in this sub forum. Apparently people are to damn stupid look at the sister site here cause the way its looking PS3 version dont get trophies which amuses me. Even if its mandatory for a game to have achievements on 360 its still funny the PS3 doesnt have trophies.

Thai J
04-16-2011, 10:33 PM
Yeah I agree its been quite some time since I seen so much drama around one game bunch of babies in this sub forum. Apparently people are to damn stupid look at the sister site here cause the way its looking PS3 version dont get trophies which amuses me. Even if its mandatory for a game to have achievements on 360 its still funny the PS3 doesnt have trophies.

No way, no trophies? That would suck.

Tyger7
04-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Agreed, the game isn't even out yet and a lot of pointless threads are popping up about the same subjects already. They will all be deleted from here on out. Game doesn't get Kratos, an over-hyped character on an over-hyped game. Let's get over it now.