PDA

View Full Version : walls and ceilings

scifi riot
04-16-2011, 09:48 PM
i am captain of the failboat. this game is so easy and i started over on samurai but managed to get stuck. i didn't do the right stick rush over a gap enough and i dropped down a level and i cant get back up to where i should be. its towards the very beginning in the prison. i know i can walk up walls but the walls just in so its not just a straight shot. help would be rad.

LordDVS
04-17-2011, 04:22 AM
Why run up a wall, when you can just warp? Using the primary weapons (Shift Blade/Conviction) just press the right stick in any direction. Repeatedly. Works pretty much for most weapons in one form or another, long as they aren't the really "heavy" weapons.

Honestly, I hardly jump for that matter.

Perax
04-18-2011, 09:45 AM
Why run up a wall, when you can just warp? Using the primary weapons (Shift Blade/Conviction) just press the right stick in any direction. Repeatedly. Works pretty much for most weapons in one form or another, long as they aren't the really "heavy" weapons.

Honestly, I hardly jump for that matter.

Probably he just can't warp being in the prison, but i didn't understand where exactly he gets stuck :/

ZotTheWise
04-19-2011, 02:06 AM
You've probably solved your problem by now, surely, but I can tell you that if you run up a wall without jumping onto it as you do so then it is possible to jump off the wall and afterward do a controlled double jump back towards the wall once more. This should enable you to climb up the awkwardly shaped walls in the prison without teleporting.

I know this because I was messing around and doing it for fun. Heh heh.

scifi riot
04-21-2011, 10:16 PM
yea, i figured it out now. i am unbelievablly bad at doing the double jump backwards. and the guy earlier up was correct that i had a heavy weapon in my hand so i couldnt warp. once i figured that out i was gold. thanks guys !