PDA

View Full Version : PERFECT walkthrough for Penalty shot achievement

Boostme
04-17-2011, 01:07 AM
taken from T-A.com

"I got this today very easily. Go into the rosters menu and change the goalie stats for Denmark. Adjust everything down to 1 for their goalies. I then changed all of Denmark's skater stats to 1 for composure. This will make sure that they will have no problem fouling you once you get a breakaway. Then as mentioned earlier, simply go behind your own net and wait until you see a couple of Denmark's players on your side of the ice. Then sprint, RT, past all of their players, once you reach the other blue line, stop holding RT and press and hold X. You will slowly drift towards Denmark's goalie. One of their defenseman will be catching up to you and will foul you. This took me about 30 seconds into the first period to do this. Also make sure you have it on All-Star setting."

in addition to this, i put aggression to 99 on all the players and used two controllers...took me a few tries, missed the first penalty shot...second time,i pulled the goalie away by holding left on the Left stick, and i shot the puck in..achievement unlocked. This guide will help you guys having trouble with this.

bigsilentrob
08-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Took me well into the 2nd period on 20 minute periods, but finally got it. I only had 2 penalty shots up til then, but I got it on the 2nd try.