PDA

View Full Version : How many seasons in Road to the Masters?

DeaDMau5
04-17-2011, 05:17 AM
I havent heard anyone say, was just curious...

tHanks

Smooth Pancakes
04-17-2011, 06:46 AM
I havent heard anyone say, was just curious...

tHanks

I don't know personally as I'm still only on season 1 (I like and prefer playing the entire, full 4 rounds like in real life, as well as I like playing every single round of every single tournament and not skipping any) but I have seen people mention a couple of times on here that they were currently in the middle of season 8. It goes at least 8 seasons, possibly more, though someone else will have to confirm or deny that.

DarkSeraphim198
04-17-2011, 06:54 AM
As far as I'm aware there are at least 8 full seasons, I can't confirm if there are any more as I'm currently only on season 7. Once I finish off the 281 weeks achievement I'll just skip through to confirm how many seasons the game has.

Stewie Griffin2
04-17-2011, 07:54 AM
I am ALMOST positive that it's 8 seasons. That seems to be the consensus, sadly. I've never heard of a professional golfer that's owning the sport retire after 8 seasons, but oh well.

CanuckLefty
04-17-2011, 04:17 PM
Bob Jones. Although for the purposes of this example, I use "professional" loosely.

NJAM14Titleist
04-17-2011, 05:18 PM
I am ALMOST positive that it's 8 seasons. That seems to be the consensus, sadly. I've never heard of a professional golfer that's owning the sport retire after 8 seasons, but oh well.

If nothing else it would have been nice for them to include the Champions Tour after the PGA TOUR was finished.