PDA

View Full Version : This game is awesome!

Chaosx721
04-17-2011, 06:04 AM
Been playing this all day at a buddy's house and its amazing. The story mode alone makes the game well worth buying. Its probably the best story in a fighting game ever, and even better then most games out so far this year. Its also quite long, played the story mode for about 5 hours and haven't even hit 50% complete achievement. Also tons of stuff to do, with tons of modes and unlockables. Also my friend got the PS3 version, so I don't know anything about the 360 version and what it got sorry >_<.

jedink
04-17-2011, 06:09 AM
i am so happy for you

Chaosx721
04-17-2011, 07:46 AM
i am so happy for you
Thanks! Means a lot!

DOPE BOI
04-17-2011, 08:24 AM
Been playing this all day at a buddy's house and its amazing. The story mode alone makes the game well worth buying. Its probably the best story in a fighting game ever, and even better then most games out so far this year. Its also quite long, played the story mode for about 5 hours and haven't even hit 50% complete achievement. Also tons of stuff to do, with tons of modes and unlockables. Also my friend got the PS3 version, so I don't know anything about the 360 version and what it got sorry >_<.YES! I totally agree it felt like it took me 6-8hrs to beat story mode. It has length and its great too, other fighting games need to take note.

Drucifer82
04-17-2011, 09:32 AM
I don't understand how people are getting this game early (unless you're pirating, then shame on you). I would really like to get into this game.

Hutchy27
04-17-2011, 09:58 AM
I don't understand how people are getting this game early (unless you're pirating, then shame on you). I would really like to get into this game.

I don't understand either. The earliest I ever got a game was one day before the release date.

Purple Hooter
04-17-2011, 12:38 PM
YES! I totally agree it felt like it took me 6-8hrs to beat story mode. It has length and its great too, other fighting games need to take note.

When a game is "street dated," it means that stores will have the game in the store before it released; MK is one of these games.

This is done so that the store can either sell the game at midnight or have it when they open their doors on launch day.

The majority of stores will NOT sell the game before it's release day because they can faces fines and penalties for it, but some stores (and I am so glad that there is one right by me), will sell the game as soon as they receive their shipment.

Currently, I am playing MK and SOCOM 4 on my PS3. Just like Xbox, the games wont update until its actual release on gamercard.

ShaolinShadow
04-17-2011, 12:48 PM
been playing this all day at a buddy's house and its amazing. The story mode alone makes the game well worth buying. Its probably the best story in a fighting game ever, and even better then most games out so far this year. Its also quite long, played the story mode for about 5 hours and haven't even hit 50% complete achievement. Also tons of stuff to do, with tons of modes and unlockables. Also my friend got the ps3 version, so i don't know anything about the 360 version and what it got sorry >_<.

i agree there just overwhelmingly so much to do its not even funny, i love this game i just wish i had the fight stick the controls are solid finishers are easy and the x-ray moves are badass, i have'nt played story yet i been fiddling around with all the characters and doing the tower challenges some of em make you wanna go arghh! But in a good way, this is my favorite fighting game of the year and this definitely should be the fighting game of the year unless the new ssfiv arcade some how takes that away which i highly doubt, achievement wise i am not focusing on yet because this game is just to enjoyable to worry about the points, My favorite moment of the game was when GORO did his fatality on me I was OH SHIT! He did not just do that....

Ed boon you redeemed yourself from that im sorry but crap dcvsmk this is by far the best mortal kombat game...

FYI I STILL HAVE THE VERY 1ST MK FOR THE SNES AND BEEN PLAYING IT ON AND OFF TILL THIS DAY, UNTIL THIS BAD BOY CAME INTO MY GRASP

W. Samuel Jones III
04-17-2011, 01:01 PM

Its been proven time and again that people can get games early.

I have gotten a game at least a week ahead of time and it wasn't pirated.

In the crysis 2 thread a member even proved a pic to prove he got the game early.

That being said its probably not a great idea to say another member has pirated software IMHO.

ShaolinShadow
04-17-2011, 01:04 PM

In the crysis 2 thread a member even proved a pic to prove he got the game early.

That being said its probably not a great idea to say another member has pirated software IMHO.

Very true in my opinion though it does suck that pirates get it but in the end there the ones who are playing while everyone else, Who had not gotten a legit copy early is sittin there waiting patiently

danksch
04-17-2011, 03:30 PM
Not to mention that almost every pirated game is a rip of a legit copy, unless its a leaked beta or something, so yeah, some people are just lucky and have a good shop around the corner that gets/sells his stuff earlier than others.

machonach0
04-17-2011, 04:15 PM
Not to mention that almost every pirated game is a rip of a legit copy, unless its a leaked beta or something, so yeah, some people are just lucky and have a good shop around the corner that gets/sells his stuff earlier than others.

Yeah, I wish I had one of those. My Gamestop won't start selling the game until exactly midnight. It could be 11:59 and they still wouldn't start handing them out.

Drucifer82
04-17-2011, 05:28 PM

I understand that it is possible to receive a game early, there is photographic proof on this very forum of that. I have never personally experienced it, so it boggles me. I also understand the reality (based on photographic proof on this very forum) that there are people, not necessarily on this forum, that have pirated this game.

I call them like I see them.

ShaolinShadow
04-17-2011, 08:17 PM
I understand that it is possible to receive a game early, there is photographic proof on this very forum of that. I have never personally experienced it, so it boggles me. I also understand the reality (based on photographic proof on this very forum) that there are people, not necessarily on this forum, that have pirated this game.

I call them like I see them.

Can't argue with that, Thats the HOT DAMN TRUTH lol

EnfantDuSiecle
04-17-2011, 10:49 PM
Good for you! i'm still a couple of hours to the great day :woop:

TAI JASON
04-18-2011, 08:30 AM
Best MK game since MK Trilogy on PSone.

The 3D MK´s are ok, but a 2D MK is the best. I like the character design, but the character pictures in the menue´s are ugly as hell! Thats the only thing i don´t like.

I got the game since friday the 15th April. The game got an earlyer release then the original release date...