PDA

View Full Version : No much info out there on this!

JohnnyBoosh
04-17-2011, 10:57 PM
Can anyone tell me of the improvements on WSC Real 09? Is the game easier, harder? Has the commentating and crowd effects be updated?

Do you still update your players stats as you win?

Thanks in advance!

theduke1
04-18-2011, 12:03 AM
There is a review up now of the game which got a good score so I am tempted to go buy it but I cant seem to find any gameplay videos :(

mptuk
04-18-2011, 12:19 AM
compared to 09 i think this is alot better.. i never played the online last game was 07 for me but just got into a ranked game with some random.. but no aiming or positional guides ffs !!!

well awkward even though you can cheat on there just by pressing RT and it will give you the angle your trying to hit through the opposite ball i thought jeez this player is good then found out you can do this.

to answer your Q`s though. yes you still have XP... commentary sounds the same as before.. crowd graphics have changed but i dont take much notice

JohnnyBoosh
04-18-2011, 07:22 PM
compared to 09 i think this is alot better.. i never played the online last game was 07 for me but just got into a ranked game with some random.. but no aiming or positional guides ffs !!!

well awkward even though you can cheat on there just by pressing RT and it will give you the angle your trying to hit through the opposite ball i thought jeez this player is good then found out you can do this.

to answer your Q`s though. yes you still have XP... commentary sounds the same as before.. crowd graphics have changed but i dont take much notice

Thanks for the answers. Is the gameplay more refined with new additions like rewind?

Philip1979
04-18-2011, 08:41 PM
In all fairness its just a repack of '09 with the added rewind feature. The game itself is poor graphically with the players but the snooker itself is great and thats what really matters!