PDA

View Full Version : I feel stupid but.. What are the 'rate this achievement' stars about? 1 for easy??

Miss Tracey
04-18-2011, 01:28 AM
I'm new here so please forgive my noobness. The rating system for achievements -NOT THREADS... Is it like one star for easy or one star for sucks or what? Thanks for anyone who answers. I wish there was something that explained it..

DragonsGoMOO
04-18-2011, 02:03 AM
When there are stars to rate it, it usually depends on your opinion. Did you like it? Was it good for you? Did it suck? Did you like it a lot, a little, or none?
It's pretty much self-explanatory.

You don't give something 1 star if you really loved it, and give something 5 stars if you really hated it, would you?

Snowwwwy
04-18-2011, 02:39 AM
Its fair simple. Besides, its not asif you have to do it, really. Ive only ever done it a few times. If that.

Didi Mau
04-18-2011, 09:13 AM
Having just looked at it now for the first time I don't think it's very clear-cut either, but then I was once confused by my wall's radiator power switch that has an "On" side on the part of the switch that presses into the wall so I probably don't count for much haha (if I can see the "On" does that mean it's telling me it's on, or is it telling me that it'll turn on when I push it in?! Don't judge me! :p).

I'd say just don't bother with them, this thread has two people thinking it could mean enjoyment rating and two people that think it could be difficulty rating so it's more than feasible that opinions will be split between the two for everyone who rates it, making the rating completely useless if a 5-for-difficulty rating is likely to be a 1-for-enjoyment. If you want to know an achievement's difficulty you could always check out the achievement guide for a more detailed description, or Trueachievements.com to see what value it's been given.