PDA

View Full Version : Suspension question.

CONKER1182
04-18-2011, 06:47 AM
How many harrasing messages would I have to send to get suspended from XBL? For example I hope you get cancer and die you pr!ck.

rekikire
04-18-2011, 06:55 AM
One can get you suspended. Just don't do it.

dakisbac
04-18-2011, 07:01 AM
One can get you suspended. Just don't do it.

This.

Why would you even say such a thing? Are you 12 years old?

Pootcrum
04-18-2011, 07:03 AM
Ah yeh, if you did send that message, then you are part of the problem with xbox live.

A ZombieTwinkie
04-18-2011, 07:13 AM
How many harrasing messages would I have to send to get suspended from XBL? For example I hope you get cancer and die you pr!ck.

Really? How many before you get suspended? How about you attempt to spam everyone you've recently played with and then tell us how many it takes.

In all reality, it could take just one. I mean, hell. I got banned for having 'Nintendos B4 Hoes' in my motto. Don't know how many people reported it, but it doesnt take much.

DaChiefOfOwnage
04-18-2011, 07:46 AM
In theory, one.

In practice, who knows since MS doesn't really give a damn.

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
04-18-2011, 09:08 AM
just play games and leave other users alone. i mean seriously if they start it just ignore them. they get bored really fast

rattlesnake
04-18-2011, 10:06 AM
Why would you even want to send a message like that you sick person!

bulletman
04-18-2011, 10:26 AM
So it was you sending me abusive messages you little fucker!

Dunno though, my freinds gamer tag is A CHEESY KNOB and he hasnt been banned, but he did get banned for having 'wanna come docking' in his motto, not sure why though.

TAI JASON
04-18-2011, 11:46 AM
Before this goes up like a bomb:

Please MODīs close this thread. Thanks!

Muhnamana
04-18-2011, 12:33 PM
Before this goes up like a bomb:

Please MODīs close this thread. Thanks!

:whs

But with all seriousness, why would you be concerned with about sending inappropriate messages via Live?

How about you grow up and respect others?

CyanideSpirit
04-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Wow, why would you wanna do something like that?

ViciousBanshee
04-18-2011, 01:56 PM
Huh? That's a fucking idiotic idea...unless you have some kind of master plan behind it and plan to send apology cards. No, just no. -_-

iBlessing 09
04-18-2011, 01:59 PM
Some kid sent me harrasing messages for over 2 weeks, every day, then I retaliated and sent him 'Eat shit and die of aids' and got banned in a few hours, MS aren't reliable.

KeepEmRolling
04-18-2011, 02:54 PM
Some kid sent me harrasing messages for over 2 weeks, every day, then I retaliated and sent him 'Eat shit and die of aids' and got banned in a few hours, MS aren't reliable.

Pretty much...I've had friends banned for things that seem much less offensive that what others have done, but that's the way it goes. The whole feedback system is broken and their ban hammer isn't much better.

OT, I don't see why you would want to know this unless someone put you up to a dare or you're a child.

Smashing Impacts
04-18-2011, 03:20 PM
Why has everyone jumped on this guy's back? Perhaps he is asking as he was the recipient of the message.

If he sent it, then he is just pathetic and immature but I can't see that being the case.

CONKER1182
04-18-2011, 04:10 PM
I haven't sent any harrassing messages I was just curious about this.

Yaymez
04-18-2011, 04:38 PM

Couldn't you have just blocked them 2 weeks before you decided to retaliate?

DragonsGoMOO
04-18-2011, 10:33 PM
I think it's easy to get banned. I had a 'friend' complete asshole all the time and only played with me if it benefited him. It had the word 'bitch' in it, don't remember sentence, and the next day, he was banned for a couple of days. I deleted him right after he was banned. It was funny as hell for me. Finally got what he deserved, even though it's not much.

Pootcrum
04-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Why has everyone jumped on this guy's back? Perhaps he is asking as he was the recipient of the message.

Experience makes me suspicious.

I haven't sent any harrassing messages I was just curious about this.

If that is true, then good.

Spanish Assault
04-19-2011, 01:13 PM

If he sent it, then he is just pathetic and immature but I can't see that being the case.
I too would of been quick to question why he wanted to know, but I regonize the OP and never really seen him start any issues on the site...some of us are quick to judge.

CONKER1182
04-19-2011, 03:50 PM
I too would of been quick to question why he wanted to know, but I regonize the OP and never really seen him start any issues on the site...some of us are quick to judge.

Yeah I did not appreciate that INTERNET.

Pootcrum
04-20-2011, 02:13 AM
Yeah I did not appreciate that INTERNET.

I think it is perfectly natural to question a persons motives when on the internet. Posting under anonymity works both ways. The internet is a wonderful place.

Galaxy 9000
04-21-2011, 09:12 PM
Don't do it man, karma will bite you in the butt.